• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle Hitman: The After Games

continuation rebirth

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
405 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 10:58 PM

Tou are in. Just need those stats.

EDIT: Looks like we starting in the second page.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick, Mar 04 2014 - 11:00 PM.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#42 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,669 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2014 - 07:08 AM

I'll take any number but preferably 20.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#43 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2014 - 02:48 PM

You are in. Three hours until closing. Once that's closed, I'll check to see if I have everyone's stat, and we can begin.

If my post still is the one here in three hours, post some filler.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#44 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,754 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2014 - 03:16 PM

preemptive filler GO

#45 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 05 2014 - 03:20 PM

preemptive filler GO

how dare you

4_-_drift_force_teaser_v2.jpg

#46 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2014 - 06:00 PM

Registration is now closed. Checking for stats and re-numbering

BZPRPG Profiles

#47 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2014 - 06:02 PM

Can I fill? I make great bad filler.
234.gif

#48 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts

Posted Mar 05 2014 - 06:22 PM

Can we send in our targets now then?

#49 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2014 - 09:47 PM

Yes. Also once I rearrange the numbers, cause I fell aslepp, I'll PM the one's who will be infected.

EDIT: All corrupt are PM'd. Awaiting boost choice and hits from practically the majority. We begin Friday at 4:30 CST. Just in time for Spring Break. (For me that is.)

In the mean time, Drop Some Filler.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick, Mar 06 2014 - 01:07 AM.

BZPRPG Profiles

#50 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,754 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2014 - 06:57 AM

Friday? Spring break? I just got done with winter break (which is different than Christmas break, mind you). I don't have spring break until mid-April or something.

#51 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts

Posted Mar 06 2014 - 11:34 AM

Friday? Spring break? I just got done with winter break (which is different than Christmas break, mind you). I don't have spring break until mid-April or something.

You go to one weird school, Chro

#52 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2014 - 11:51 AM

To be honest, it's a bit difficult to tell the difference between spring and winter where I live. And I think I have Spring Break in April too....

#53 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,754 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 06 2014 - 01:06 PM

You go to one weird school, Chro

I know ;-;

#54 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2014 - 05:31 PM

It's 4:30. The round will begin shortly. Please provide filler as I review kills amd role my die.

BZPRPG Profiles

#55 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2014 - 05:34 PM

*insert filler here*

#56 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2014 - 05:37 PM

Erm, were we supposed to send in our kills? I was kind of hoping you'd actually tell us to do that. So, you know, I could actually send in one. >>

- :burnmad:

#57 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts

Posted Mar 07 2014 - 05:48 PM

Yeah, I don't recall a post telling us to send in our kills??

#58 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2014 - 05:54 PM

DARG IT! I've been beat to the filler!
234.gif

#59 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2014 - 05:54 PM

I may have forgot to mention that. Sady some will die today. Kep putting filler.

BZPRPG Profiles

#60 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts

Posted Mar 07 2014 - 05:59 PM

Ah, you edited a post up above

Also wow fail I did send in a kill anyway so why the heck am I complaining that's dumb

#61 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 01:20 AM

Round 1

It was a dark lonely night in Odina. The Toa with the Ignika can be found the secret room, playing with a fairly translucent red die. He nust tossed it around his desk, bored at looking at the hidden cameras around the island. He held it in his hand with one facing him, and tossed into the air. When it landed, a five faced him.

In Odina at that same time, Pulse was walking when he stepped on a land mine. Luckily he was uninjured, but he noticed something coming at him. Someone acting like a zombie was coming towards him with a Sledgehammer. Pulse ran to the person and strangled him with a wire. When he lay dead, he saw it was Toa of Anarchy.
JiMing cursed under his breath as Pulse failed to die with the explosion. Then Pupwa came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. "What the..." Pupwa then placed a C4 pack onto his face and ran away, but he didn't stay to see that JiMing was quick enough to throw the C4 away. An explosion ran out across several blocks, waking almost everyone.

He looked again at his monitors amd saw what was going on. "Well it seems like the assassins are prowling tonight. Hopefully they kill the infected ones." He continued to roll his die, and it landed on a one.

As JiMing was walking away, he heared someone singing. "Fly me to the moon. Take me to a place above the stars." The singing voice of a young sinatra was then in front of him. "Tell me what it's like to live, on Jupiter and Mars." "BANG," the gun went off but scrapped the mask of the Dark Hunter. Sinatra then leisurely walked away into the night. Baltrac made it late to the killing of Anarchy. His knife was still in his hands, he walked away cursing the one who killed him.
Meanwhile at Olaf & Sons Café, Vox, Chro, Voltex, and a few others were there having some drinks. "You know what Vox, we need to put our differences aside." "You said it Chro. We fought each other so long, we need to get to work." That's when Vox jabbed Chro with his trusty ice pick into the spine, causing him to have spasms amd drop his knife. "Dang Vox, that was brutal. Have an eggnog." "Thanks Voltex." Sadly though as a chugging the tasty holiday beverage, he got a heart attack. and died. "Someone clean this mess up!" Wazdakka came in with a mop, but he quickly took out a knife. He swung at Voltex's face, but was smacked by a tray of eggnog coming from the kitchen. The knife fell and so did Waz with a small bruise. "You're supposed to be cleaning! Can't find good help these days."

The Ignika Toa continued to look at screens. He was impressed at how some of them almost got away with death. The die flew into the air and landed once more on a one.

Pupwa continued to run, but his fate ended when some chopsticks from Unit pierced his throat. Then the joker ShadowVezon came out off nowhere, with a sad face. It then turned a daunting one, "Why so serious?" And the Joker left, leaving Unit confused. The rest of the assassins were out at the cinema watching 300: Rise of an Empire.

Round One Summary:
Vox, Chro, Pupwa, Toa of Anarcy have been killed. New infected will be PMd. Round 2 starts in 48 hours. Awaiting kill choices.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick, Mar 08 2014 - 01:36 AM.

BZPRPG Profiles

#62 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,153 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 01:29 AM

Well dang.. Curse you Voltex.. But hey just glad i had my trusty Icepick.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

#63 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 07:20 AM

Welp, my luck ran out before I even got it.
234.gif

#64 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,754 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 08:45 AM

:|

Edited by Chro, Mar 08 2014 - 08:45 AM.

#65 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 09:22 AM

Pupwa, Tyler, this had better not have been from the Voxumo thing last topic. Seriously, do you guys hate me that much?

Then again, his posts got no more than 4 upvotes, and it's not out of the question for people to PM him to share how stupid I am.....

Edited by JiMing, Mar 08 2014 - 09:25 AM.

#66 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 09:26 AM

Pupwa, Tyler, this had better not have been from the Voxumo thing last topic. Seriously, do you guys hate me that much?
Then again, his posts got no more than 4 upvotes, and it's not out of the question for people to PM him to share how stupid I am.....

I used an RNG to deside who I kill.

234.gif

#67 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,279 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 09:29 AM

Everyone in this game is a target. This is a game about killing people you know. I picked you as randomly as I would have picked anyone else. Take it easy - not everything is a slight.

-Tyler

Edited by young sinatra, Mar 08 2014 - 09:29 AM.

~who is this sassy delight getting reported so much~

#68 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,754 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 09:36 AM

I think that you're just being paranoid, Ji. They probably hit you because they expected you to be an Infected. EDIT: Yep, guess I was right.
That is, In part, why I attacked Vox (... also because we're archenemies and whatnot; I did try to stab him too).

Edited by Chro, Mar 08 2014 - 09:37 AM.

#69 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 09:36 AM

Well, I am paranoid, because there very well may be a group of people united in their dislike of me, and I can't be sure. Not only that, you were around when it happened, and given that Voxumo got 4 upvotes in minutes.... I'm a paranoid mess.

#70 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,754 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 09:38 AM

Wait, what did he get upvotes on? :/

#71 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 09:42 AM

Don't worry. If you read the round carefully, you see the system used. Right now it's a game of chance, pick the right targey with the right weapon, and hope my die lands higher than that resistance they have.

Besides, sometimes I'm a paranoid mess.

BZPRPG Profiles

#72 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 09:42 AM

Whenever he bashed me and called me a sympathy seeker and other things. Every one of those posts have at least one point.

And though our relation is on somewhat shaky ground still, I think it shouldn't be as bad. But one line of his scares me...

"But there were people who agreed with me. I will not name names."

See why I'm paranoid now?

@Flaredrick: I know. I'm just glad I didn't die from those.

Edited by JiMing, Mar 08 2014 - 09:43 AM.

#73 Offline Trijhak

Trijhak
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 09:58 AM

Yay, I killed Toa of Anarchy, the first infected to die so far. 

Of course, since ShadowVezon is his associate and Baltarc also tried to kill him, I will no doubt be targeted by both of them now.

Scroll down. Or up.

#74 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,754 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 10:11 AM

Whenever he bashed me and called me a sympathy seeker and other things. Every one of those posts have at least one point.
And though our relation is on somewhat shaky ground still, I think it shouldn't be as bad. But one line of his scares me...

Consider the possibility that he will not name names because he does not know names; upvotes are anonymous.

#75 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,540 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 10:28 AM

Consider the possibility that he will not name names because he does not know names; upvotes are anonymous.
Are you sure? I thought that the upvotes can be seen in your new tab which I don't remember the name. It's in your profile page.

BZPRPG Profiles

#76 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members

• 1,754 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 10:29 AM

The Reputation tab shows all the upvotes on your own comments, but not who did the actual upvoting.

#77 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 329 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 01:56 PM

Oh well, Too bad Two-Faces showing was so short. I think that I will start a new system of choosing my victims next game.  :evilbiggrin:

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."
— Mutran, The Mutran Chronicles

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Another Hafu original!"
— Hafu, Mata Nui Online Game 

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

#78 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 02:25 PM

Well dang.. Curse you Voltex.. But hey just glad i had my trusty Icepick.

My apologies, Voxumo. Hopefully the eggnog was delicious.

:|

At least I avenged your death

#79 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 329 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 02:29 PM

Well, if one must die, death by eggnog would be one of my first choices.

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."
— Mutran, The Mutran Chronicles

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Another Hafu original!"
— Hafu, Mata Nui Online Game 

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

#80 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2014 - 02:33 PM

Agreed. =P

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons, Mar 08 2014 - 02:33 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users