Bionicle Hitman: The After Games

JiMing

Round 2

The shadow Toa spun around his ergonomic office chair. He wanted some action after only four deaths the other day. "Hopefully more Dark Hunters die. I heard two more were infected last night. Let's see if all four are killed." He rolled his die as he watched the monitors around Odina.

young sinatra was performing at the Olaf&Sons Cafe. "Fly me to the moon. Take me to a place, above the stars. Tell me what it's like..." Then JiMing came from behind and tried to strangle the singer. Sadly though, his wire broke and JiMing went falling back behind the stage. "Drat!" "On Jupiter and Mars." Then Baltarc stood up from his bar stool and shot the singer square in the head. "Get out of my Cafe Baltarc!" yelled Voltex from his counter cleaning a glass. Then Lhikevikk came up from behind the counter and stabbed Voltex in the back. "Curse you Lhikivekk!" shouted -JL-. "LEROYYYY GENIKNNNS!" yelled Viral as he proceeded to make a bar fight. Burn then brought a wire to an imaginary Blade, and strangled him.

The shadow Toa watched the brawl in the Cafe. He saw his dice with six facing up to him. "I wonder if my die is connected to their lives. Astonishing."

Pulse walked into a weird place, which when the lights turned on, it revealed a bunch of scary toys. "Welcome to my Toy Factory Pulse. glad you could make it." "ShadowVezon. I should have guessed, or should I say, The Joker!" "You're right there explosive man!" The Joker was perched up on a clown. Pulse then threw his knife with great force at The Joker. The knife landed in his heart, and the Joker fell. "I'll still have the last laugh! Hahahahahaha!" Then a piano fell down towards Pulse, and exploded just as it hit him. He was still alive with some wood sticking out of his armor. He looked up and saw Unit on a scaffolding. "Really Unit?"

Round 2 Summary:

Shadow Vezon, young sinatra, and Voltex 2 are dead. Two infected still lurk the streets. 10 players are still alive. You have 48 hours to send in your kill.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I need a vote. Should I keep the results from my mistakes up. Or go back with the original deaths.

And Chro would have, but he would have died either way. Chro would have killed Vox, and Vox would have killed Chro. I had to reroll so only one could win.

This is your profile. It tells me which weapons you are weak against and which weapons you are strong against. The lower the number, the weaker you are to that form of attack. For example, if someone targeted you with a Wire, I would roll a die. If I rolled a number lower than 6, you would survive. If someone targeted you with Poison, I would roll a die. If I rolled a number lower than 3, you would survive. If someone targeted you with a Knife, you would die instantly, as there is no number on a die lower than 1.

What happens when multiple people attack the same target?

I will calculate the assassination attempts chronologically. The first person to PM me that target's name will receive 'first dibs' on the assassination attempt. If he fails, the next person will get a shot, and so on.

What happens if the last two/three/etc. people all kill each other?

There can only be one survivor, so if the last few assassins all kill each other I will reroll.

I interpreted that as being the case only if the last two or three people all killed each other, as you specifically said in that rule description. I did not take it to pertain to all situations in which both players targeted each other successfully.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Yeah, I get it now. People were just making it sound way more confusing and complicated than it was. And I'm no stranger to complications.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yeah, but I am a bit busy right now, moving assets, preparing some new wonderful toys, shooting necromancers, the usual. Being a master criminal in three dimensions is hard work. Gotta co-ordinate agents, organize stuff, you know. :phone:

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I believe everyone has about 14 hours to PM me their kills. Also I'm going to conduct an experiment at the end of the round, so bear with me.

EDIT: Seeing that I only have about four kill choices, I'm extending the deadline to 12:00 CST Thursday. Hopefully we can get more kills.

So here's an idea I've been tossing around: would anyone be interested in a side game that's sort of a "Hitman Lite"? Basically something like the original Hitman running on the side of the current game - no stat boosts/drops, 24-hour rounds, limited to maybe ten players (with those who didn't play in the previous game getting first dibs on spots in the next). All with the intent of speeding things up - nothing against its current iteration, but Hitman was designed as a simple, fast-paced game and things are moving a bit too slowly for my liking.

Would anyone be interested in that?

Q2TtLEz.png

So here's an idea I've been tossing around: would anyone be interested in a side game that's sort of a "Hitman Lite"? Basically something like the original Hitman running on the side of the current game - no stat boosts/drops, 24-hour rounds, limited to maybe ten players (with those who didn't play in the previous game getting first dibs on spots in the next). All with the intent of speeding things up - nothing against its current iteration, but Hitman was designed as a simple, fast-paced game and things are moving a bit too slowly for my liking.

Would anyone be interested in that?

Plus to aid the speedy gameplay-focused nature, you could even just limit the scenes to "___ killed ___ with ____" instead of actually writing it all out. Fits with the "lite" concept.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Personally I'd be hesitant to make that particular adjustment. For me, entertaining death scenes are a major part of the fun of the game.

The scenes would still be fairly concise, though.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

Ain't that sime good filler.

Round 3

The night cold and bitter. The Shadow Toa was bored once again in his domain, playing around with a red die around camera monitors. "I wonder who will be my next victim."

Unit was out and about Odina with a strange thing behind his back. No one knows what, because Pulse didn't care as he tried to slit his throat when he got in front of him. When Unit touched his throat, there was no blood. "Sucker!" He yelled, running away from an enraged Pulse. "I'm going to kill you Unit!"
Kayn was next to Lariska, trying to flirt with her as she threw her knives. "You have the most beautiful arms I have ever seen." "Back off Kayn. I already told you what I would do if you continued." With that she walked away. "Great. There goes my chances." Then Lhik threw a package of C4 at the face of Kayn, and ironically it had only one second on it. "What the..!" "BOOM!"
"Yes. Score one for Lhik." "Curses. He took my kill." Marked JL as he left the range with an MG36.

"Yes finally some killings." Said the shadow Toa with a fiqce faced up. He jumped from his chair at the sight of the brutal kill and knocked open a closet door. In there he found a costume of The Shadowed One. Hmmm... I wonder.

JiMing had a sledgehammer concealed in his cloak as he walked past Olaf & Sons. Then Baltarc comes out with a tank full of clorophorm. JiMing swings at him but the head breaks as it makes contact with Baltarc's ribs. Baltarc then lungs at him with a mask up to JiMings face, but he holds him back and knocks him out. He runs away before he regains consciousness.

"Boo. Kill someone already." Yelled the Toa from his chair, die up at a three. "I was going to call myself Psycho Mantis when I found a gas mask, but impersonating The Shadowed One would be better."

As JiMing ran away, Wazdakka jumped out of the alleyway and hit him with a crowbar in the ribs. He fell down to his knees as the Steltian still had the crowbar in his ribs. He then pulled it out with great force, making the mutated Matoran fall to his hands. He then swung and struck him in the head, leaving the weapon lodged in his skull as he walked away.

"That was too gruesome, but a second kill of the night." His die lay at a five. "I still can't decide what to do. Maybe I should let my shadows take me over and do the talking." He then began to grow claws and his eyes turned red. His voice became deeper and cruel as the Makuta's.

Burn was chillin' at the Ancient Nightclub, an industrial music club DJ'd by non other than Ancient himself. Unit then found Burn at the bar and tapped his shoulder. "What." When he turned around he saw Jaws with a gun attached to his head. "Say hello to my little friend!" Unit then shot Burn with the shark gun, but scrapped his ear. A massive bar fight then erupted and Ancient played the Derezzed Remmix by The Glitch Mob as he walked to confront Unit. "Oh boy." "I'm out of here." Burn then ran away from the club with a bleeding ear.

"Well at least there's a bar fight. Catchy tune too." His die faced up at two. "Oh mystical die. How this world is ever so fun with you in it."

Unit got of the club by Ancient throwing him out of the door. "That did hurt." He said getting up. Then Portalfig or Protalgif, whatever the name may be, portaled behind Unit and cut right through his throat with a heated wire. When he got the end, Unit's head slopped right off amd the Skakdi portaled away. Then back again for three times of no apparent reason.

"Well it seems he died worse than that JiMing guy. But Portal...why wasn't he around in the last few days? I wonder..."

Lhik was still at the range poking at the body parts of Kayn. Why he wanted to poke them was beyond questioning. Burn then came up in front of him, ear still bleeding, and knifed the corrupt Toa to death. Ironically, he had Kayn's liver in his mouth with the stick that he was poking still in it. "Yes. I killed a brainwashed!"

"Eww!" He said as he saw the liver in Lhik's mouth. "That guy was definitely corrupted." His die lay up at a five. He then telepathically called to The Shadowed One. "I'm going to be a boss." "Your already a boss. What more do you want." "Oh forget it, jusg get back in here on the double."
The Shadowed One entered the room, and say the Toa back to normal. "So what do you want." "I need you to get into this Matoran pod that just so happened to appear out of nowhere." "But who will run the Dark Hunters? " "Oh I'll take food care of them. Now get in the pod."
He stepped into the pod, and forever fell asleep. The Toa then put on the costume and laughed maniacally.

Round 3 Summary:
Kayn, JiMing, Unit and Lhik are dead. Warning: Experiment in progress. Deadline has shortened to 24 hours. Kills must be sent by 23:59 CST of Friday, March 14.