Bionicle Hitman: The After Games

JiMing

Hey, you forgot about the Green Goblin. And I'll also be The Master at some point.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Meh, it's easier to specify when telling him, so he remembers. Every single attack I do is using a special weapon now, due to me being characters with wacky weaponry. When Lite 3 comes around, I have another thing for the Goblin to do. I've also got another signature weapon for this round.

EDIT: And you know, I forgot this was a War. Meh, my whole life is full of death. I guess it's my line of work, though. Makes revenge on the Hosts all the sweeter... Ominous Foreshadowing...

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Metal G... Bionicle Hitman V: The Assassin Pain

Round 3:

It was night fall in the hospital, and all seemed to quite for the building. Something stirred up the night as Flaredrick was on the floor trying to crawl to the position a 'friend' is at squating. As they go into the halls in the hospital, he soon sees the chaos that has begun.

In one room of the hospital was JiMing, all bruised and burned from the crash. Then Baltarc comes in, but JiMing could not see him due to still being grogy from the penicillin in his system. Baltarc then puts in a silvery liquid like mercury into his IV bag. JiMing finally comes tonhis senses and takes his IV out of him and throws the rack Baltarc.

Flaredrick comes into a hallway crowded with other patients that are corned, due to some soldiers flashing their flashlights and shooting at them. He escapes barely with his life as he enters another room. What's going on here?

JiMing then enters the bloody hall. He steps over the bodies of the fallen, trying to see if Voltex was one of them. He then hears a whimpering of a Steltian inside of a closet. When he opens the closet, Voltex screams but are cut short as a wire burns along his throat. Cutting his oxygen supply and neck along with it, as his head falls to the floor like a piece of mold ready clay. Lhik watches from a corner as he curses him for not getting the kill sooner.

Somehow Flaredrick ends up in a hall that is burning. He's already laying low sense he's crawling on his feet again, amd not his skin. The hospital begins to burn down as a piece of wood falls down on the hallway. Then he sees someone on the other end, but the figure is too dark to tell what is is. It appears to be feminine, almost like if it was Taka Nuvia. Is any of this real?.

Unit finds himself somewhere in the burning building, not knowing a clue to what is going on. Then a black figure which can only be known as Pupwa by his look, shoots Unit in the chest with an M1911A1. Hw runs away, but fails to even kill him due to him wearing a bullet proof vest.

Flaredrick finds himself back with his 'friend' in a hallway that has not beem caught on fire. He is then pushed back as his 'friend' sees a grim looking black figure that turned to look at them. Why can't I wake up from this? The Joker (a.k.a Shadow Vezon) then appears behind Flare and his 'friend' with a razor sharp playing card. He flings it with presicion accuracy at his head, but the sudden knockback from a flying pill bottle stops it from reaching the target. "Argh! No one seems to die on me!"

Unit found himself outside, where he caught up to Lhik. A downed chopper (as in landed) was near Unit's position. He quickly grabbed one of the blades, and threw it a Lhik. Sadly for him, the blade left a huge gash in his chest.

Flaredrick too found himself outside with Unit. They were under a tent whem suddenly a giant demonic flamming whale appears out of no where and swallows up the two. Somebody wake me from this! Hallucinations have clouded the Dark Hunter leader as it was just a figment of his imagination brought on by a Makuta nearby. Then on a rocky path in the woods, which he somehow managed to get to, a prancing Mahi with its rider appear in front of him. It was Fighty (Chuck Bartowski) who came to the rescue to save the Toa from the misery. "Get on!"

tl;dr Voltex and Lhikevikk have been K.I.A. Killed by JiMing and Unit. There are only 10 assassins remaining. All kills must be sent in by 23:00 hours (11:00 p.m. CDT tomorrow). If are a dead person, who can still play by taking advantage of the spomser system. Maybe get some revenge on whoever wronged you of your life. Makuta rolls have been switched. Updating page and sending PMs.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Meh, I wouldn't sponsor anyway. I wouldn't be bothered. Not that that matters, of course, considering I'm alive. Also, well done, JiMing.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Round 4:

Two riders on Mahi strode through a dust storm in what was probably Zakaz. The island home of the Skakdi race. "The Commander's been held in a camp not far from here." The pair were now out of the storm and stopped on a cliff face, ahead of two ruined pillars. Fighty then got his Mahi and said, "Now go! Let the legend come back to life." With that Flare rode off on a side path to the camp.

Elsewhere on Zakaz, Baltac readied his weapon of choice to kill JiMing. Though unknown to him, he finally caught on to his vendetta and was waiting for his move. As JiMing walked towards the corner that Baltarc was behind, Baltarc took out his wire and tried to strangle him. JiMing then slammed Baltarc hard against the wall behind them, causing him to drop the wire. JiMing then quickly turned around and pulled out his Z-Buster, firing three rounds into Baltarc's heart. Baltarc now lay dead with three hiles in his heart light area. "Yes! I did it! I survived longer than last year!"

Flaredrick had now covered several miles of Zakaz, via various modes of transportation. The sun was setting on the island and the Skakdi had not yet discovered his position. It seemed all was going good for Flare in his mission to bust The Commander from his prison.

JiMing had walked already for hours and was now on a beach of Zakaz. He was tired and thirsty after making his trek. Then Pupwa arrives on a Giant Robot to kill him. "Really?" Pupwa just gives a scary smile with his hand waving hello. The robot then lifts its foot up and prepares to crush him, when JiMing shouts, "Objection!" The word hits the robot's face and causes it to fall down. "Cool, now I'm an attorney of law."

The island succumbs to nightfall and Flare finally makes it to the Skakdi camp. He stealthy infiltrates the camp, almost getting caught by a search light. He crawls past a Skakdi with his back towards him and enters the building The Commander is being held in. Two Skakdi are inside chatting to each other, but one then sees Flare. Flare grabs the gun from the Skakdi close to him and shoots the two down, but in turn causing the camp to go on full alert mode. "I'm going to get you out Windy." "What took you so long?" He said finally looking up. Windy was badly injured having an arm and leg cut off from him, possibly due to the torture he endured.

Flaredrick runs out into the open with Windy on his left shoulder, and a gun on his right hand. Shadow Vezon (a.k.a The Joker) masked himself with the Skakdi within the camp. It would seem that he has turned to a neutral state, going after his own leader for reasons unknown. A spotlight shines down on the leader, The Joker brings out an RPG-7 and fires it. The explosion causes Flare to lose his footing and drop Windy. "Argh. I'll get you next time Hunter leader. Mark my words."

A few hours later, they land a helipad somewhere offshore. "Makuta sent us to Karzahni. But we're going even deeper." "I'm already broken Windy."

tl;dr Baltarc has been exterminated by JiMing. 9 assassins remain in the game. You guys have 23:00 CDT of Tuesday April Fool's Day to send in your kills. So since some players aren't responding and making kills so we can move faster, I'm going to give some comedic relief so you guys can keep your minds off of the game's progress.

"It's The Tonight Show with Voltex Fallon!" (Enter Voltex)

"Oh what a hot crowd we have today. Hot crowd. On to some news Voxumo has began to endorse ice picks as knifes ever since he won that Hitman game. Which was why Nuju couldn't find a good ice pick to buy cause they were all sold out. You know who bought them all? Voxumo." (Crowd laughs)

"A truck carrying corndogs spilled its load on a highway this week, and the BZP staff have been covering this. Take a look at what some of the have to say. Uh, here's Kohaku in which he says, 'Somebody should do something about this disaster that has happened. Clean up on mile 7. Nom, nom, nom.' Uh, here's what Black Six had to say about this, 'Call me when Tohu truck spills.'

I really don't think these jokes were funny, but I had to make something funny. What better way to do it than by doing the staff. (Some of the jokes were taken from Thursday's episode of The Tonight Show)

xD

I am now Phoenix Wright too. Zero and Phoenix Wright. Weirdest combination ever. =P

And yes! The agent of the RNG that wants me dead is dead! But.... What category would a Giant Robot even count as??!!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Since I fell asleep yesterday (April Fools Day), I forgot to write the scene. But now we have everyone in since I informed the ones who haven't been playing for the past few rounds yesterday (April Fools Day, since when I finish typing this it will be April 3).

​Round 5:

-JL- was out an about in the newly formed off shore base of New Odina. It had been some time since Flaredrick rescued -Windrider- from Zakaz. But that didn't matter to him, since the games where still going. He found Toa Kayn outside looking at the sunset, enjoying the rays beat down on him. He sneaked up behind him with his knife, but made a false move and alerted him. Soon Kayn put his hand up to block him, and then disarmed JL. JL was then knocked down onto the deck, and Kayn soon vanished into the base. "Argh!"

JiMing was checking out some info in the archives, when he heard something. "Hello." No answer. "Is any one there?" He got his hand ready for his gun in case he needed to fire it. Soon Pupwa jumped out in front of him all horrific looking. "Join us!" "I don't think so." He then Dramatically Finger Points Pupwa, only to be met with a Ponyfication ray shooting out of Pupwa's eyes. Both fell down from there attacks as JiMing began to turn to a pony, but kept resisting the ray. Pupwa began to bleed from the finger pointing as it felt as if a large hammer was beating him to death. The two finally fell dead from each other's attacks, butJiMing began to pulse as a side-effect of the ray began to let loose. Soon he exploded in an explosion the size of 1 ton of nitroglycerin.

"What was that?!" asked Kayn. "I don't know. Give me a status report Sumiki." "The archives are completely obliterated. I still don't know who could have done this, but I know JiMing was down there." "Curse Teridax for his antics. We need to find the Makuta spies and kill them before they ruin everything. Kayn, go help Sumiki with the relief efforts." "On my way."

"Hey Unit. you think The Joker's a Makuta?" asked Viral. "Yeah I do. He hasn't been trying to kill us lately, but I don;t know who." "What do you say we go kill him." He pulls out his bloody knife and shows it to the Vorox-like Hunter. "I'm game man," he then pulls out his paper knife, "We're going to do some serious damage." The two then search for Shadow Vezon all around the base, looking in every nook and cranny for the psycho. Shadow Vezon perched himself on top of a crane outside of the base, sights set on Flaredrick with a long barreled gun. "Soon I'll rule the Dark Hunters you depressed man." Then a knife flew and pierced his skull, causing him to fire up at the sky and miss Flaredrick. "Nice one Viral. You actually did something good for once." "What's that supposed to mean, and why are you stabbing him with that paper knife? I just killed him." "I want to stab him. Stab. Stab. Mc. Stabby Stab."

JL looked up at the sky as a gunshot rang out. "I hope someone's test firing and not wasting ammo." Then he heard someone sing from ahead. "Forget closure! Closure has come to me, myself." young sinatra appeared with a knife in his hands. 'You will never belong, to me!" "What the heck is that supposed to me...Ah!" Sinatra charged at JL and readied his knife for the kill, but met with blocks by the soldier. "So breathe!" he sang in a heavy screamo voice. "Rah!" The two we're locked in combat and Sinatra was pushing him to the point of breaking. "Go!" He then pushed him back and prepared to lash him, but he met a roundhouse kick to his head. "That was close." Sinatra lay unconscious as JL walked away.

tl;dr JiMing, Pupwa, and Shadow Vezon are dead. Killed by Pupwa, JiMing, and Commader Viral. Five players remain in the game. I miss calculated one of the rounds. =P You have until 23:00 CDT of April 3 to send your kills and what not's. And now for some comedy.

"Well it's Friday guys and that's usually when i reply to e-mails, and I like to write my Thank you notes. You guys don't mind if I write my thank you notes?" (crowd cheers) "Ok. Can I have some thank you note music Paul. (JiMing looks out at Voltex while playing the theme) "Or JiMing, That works." (makes a gesture saying 'What?") "Aw.' the crowd says. "Oh please. Who cares of getting married every day. Get a job. (In a girly voice) We love each other so much." "We're getting married every day," says Higgins in a girly voice as well. "Give me a break." "We got divorced today" said higgins in a deep voice. "Aww. How's everything at Wal-Mart?" "It's good." "It's great. garden hoses are on sale." (crowd laughs)

Voltex then begins to write down his thank yous and music go's. "Thank you, new smart tags for food containers that change color when food has gone bad. Which explains the new slogan, 'Arby's: Taste the Rainbow." (crowd laughs) "Than you, Zebras. For being the perfect referee for a game of Mahi." (crowd laughs) "Than you, Shakira, for having the most liked Facebook page. But I won't believe it until I hear it from your hips.' (crowd laughs and cheers) "They don't lie man. "They never do. They don't lie." "Than you, couple still in a restaurant after it closes. For turning waiters into...waiters." (crowd laughs) "That's we have for tonight. Tune in next time everybody."

(commercial for Joker's toy factory plays) "If want a toy for your little one, come on down to my toy factory. We have everything your child wants to guns, stuffed animals (bomb go's off), nothing to see there, and the occasional LEGO brick. So come on down, and we'll make sure to give you a smile."

EDIT: Note that the jokes here are taken from The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. I just try to find a way to make it Bionicle-y for you guys.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

asdfjkl Pupwa how dare you unalive meeeeeee!

Oh well, at least I took you down with me! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! While I'm dead, I'll think of more ways to use my status as Phoenix Zero: Ace Maverick Attorney to use. I'll see you all next game!

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Round 6:

JL walked around the station of New Odina. The time was coming to rebuild the island. He had heard that Dark Hunter forces were close to winning the battle. Soon he found Kayn working on some letter of some sorts. JL then pulled out his S&W 500 and fired it at his heart. He then left before he could find ot that he had a bullet proof chest to protect him.

Back at the site of the explosion, Unit made his way inside with a strange object in his hands. He then found the spot of where Pupwa's body was and stabbed it with a spear. "Unit! What are you doin'?" "Killing Pupwa." "He's dead man. Quit stabbing the floor before I have to repair that." "Fine, Emzee."

tl;dr No one dies! BOOOOO! Let's get some kills in here people. Also I think I wasted the sponser system in this game since no one used it. Need your kills by 11 p.m. CDT of April 5.

So should I bring back the sponser system next game, or leave it out. VOTE people. We need interaction here.

@Chro: You sound like that Apocalyptica song. You repeat the chorus over and over. And that just gave me an idea.

To further your point, I honestly don't care

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Round 7: And The Hero Will Not Drown

young sinatra had it going for himself by playing a couple of tunes at the Olaf & Sons Café in New Odina. It may not have been like the one back in Odia, it sufficed. In the crowd was Unit, Viral, Kayn, JL, Windy, and Shadow Flaredrick. As Sinatra ened his current song, everyone clapped at his performance.

He exited backstage and entered his room with a haste. Immediately he plopped himself down onto his chair and sighed. Then he heard a knock on the door. "It's open." No response came from the knocker, nor did the door open. "Who's there?" Then a buzzsaw blade ripped through the door and sliced into his stomach area. The Dark Hunter fell to the floor with blood dripping from his mouth and wound.

Unit peered through the hole he made into the door to look at his victim. "Definitely not Makuta, but at least I killed someone." He then walked away whistling "And The Hero Will Drown."

tl;dr young sinatra died at the hands of Unit. Finally someone dies, and we are down to the Final Four. I expect all four players to send me the kill choice by 11 p.m. CDT of April 7. Onto the music!

"Our next performance is by a talented artist who is rising up in the rock industry. Playing his new song from the album, "The Master Builder", please welcome, Chro!" (Crowd cheers and camera turns to the left of the stage. Lights shine down to show Chro and four others with instruments on the stage.)

"If I don't know what time you want it to be, why should I care?

If you take me as a friend and not your mate, I don't care!

It's no thanks to your lifeless soul, that I'm stuck in here!" (Guitar wails)

[Chorus]

"I don't care what on Mata Nui you do!

I don't care if you torture me to the death.

I don't care who decides the fate of them!

I JUST DON'T CARE!"

[Chorus]

"If your mind decides to leave your body, should I dare?

Why is it that you don't seem to see the light of my thoughts?!

How did I make you feel so bad, that you cursed me to Karzhani's pit!"

[Chorus]

(Guitar solo)

[Chorus]

"Give it up for Chro everbody. We'll see you guys next time on The Tonight Show. Goodnight!" (Voltex goes up to the camera with the vinyl copy of Chro's album)

And now a word from our sponsors.

"I'm Voxumo, and this is Shadow Reaper's Emporium. Here you can find a wide array of blades to choose from. From machetes, to knives, to scythes, we have it all. And for a limited time get our ice picks for 20% off, but hurry! Supplies are limited. So come on down to Shadow Reaper's Emporium. We'll make your assassin needs our priority."

There you go Chro. I gave you a little musical number. =) Hope you like it.

*Stocks up on his Ice picks then looks around with wide suspicious eyes*

No one else wanted these right? I didn't think so.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, I was going to steal one, but I took an energy blade instead. Amazing what you can find in a mountain of corpses.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Thank you for answering thy prayers.

Round 8: The Final Two Appear

JL was near the landing pads. The time to return to Odina was now. The Makuta that occupied it had been killed, but two spies where still in the mists of SF. JL spotted his victim, but he wasn't te only one. Unit too had spotted the victim of there choice. Kayn wasn't expecting two people to go after him. All three had some sort of bladed weapon, each ready to slit each other. JL striked first, but Kayn lashed away at him. Two blades were stuck in each others bodies, but Kayn had been hit right in his heart, while JL got hit just close to his kidneys. If Bionicles even had those.

Unit cursed JL for taking his kill, but he saw that Kayn had no antidermis leaking out of him. He was about to shout, "Makuta" when Viral swung with his sledgehammer and dismembered his head. The two then looked at each other, eyes glowing a dark red, and them fixating their gaze at Shadow Flare. They're next target. But only one could do so and final match had begun.

tl; dr Kayn and Unit have been slain by JL an Viral. Round 9 begins at Friday April 11, at 11 p.m. CDT. Send your kills and place your bet everyone. Oh and since JL killed Kayn, he picks up the bounty on Kayn.

After thinking your post carefully today Chro, you are actually right. I apologize for trying to be right.

Round 9: Sins of the Father

Shadow Flaredrick sat on the throne in the room that was once The Shadowed One's lair. He called forth the two remaining fighters, JL and Viral, to assemble in his chambers. Whem the two arrived he said, "You two have made it this far in the battle. Now prove yourselves worthy to claim the title of champion!"

The two faced each other and took five steps away from each other. Then they immediately took out their weapons, but Viral forgot his. JL then threw his knife straight into his head, and Antidermis begam to leak out as he fell to the floor. JL walked towards his body and pulled out the knife. "Congratulations on killing the final spy. I couldn't believe one would make this far into the games." "Nor would one win."

Shadow Flaredrick then was faced with discontent as the winner was actually a Makuta in disguise. "Guards, kill him!" He cried out. But the call would be too late as JL forced his knife deep into his abdomen, causing an excruciating pain as blood began to pour out. "I'm sorry, but it had to be this way." "So my sins have caught up to me. It seems I should have been more aware that betraying the Brotherhood was my greatest mistake." "It was. Now I must go before they find me."

JL quickly ran out the room just before Ancient, Voporak, Guardian, and Devastator came in rushing. They saw his bloody body on the floor. He was barely breathing and his heart light began to fade away. "Somebody get a medic in here!" Yelled Ancient. "We're going to get you patched up." Said Guardian. Then gunshots rang outside and Ancient ran to see what was going on.

He found TLH (Toa Lhikan Hordika) with his gun stil smoking, and standing next to some drone. "What's going on here?" "Helyrx is watching us. I think she knows about what just happened." The two looked at the UAV and looked strsight at the camera.

Helryx was in her war room with the OoMN members. "The Dark Hunters are crippled. Their leader is mortally wounded and chance to take them out is now. We don't have much time for an assault, so we need to strike fast. I'm sending in some scouts to fight them while we infiltrate to take them out by surprise.

JL was on a beach on Odina. He relayed the info to Teridax about what he had done. "He is injured to death. Our ultimatum is nigh my leader." "Good. Now the Hunters will know what happens when they trifle with the Makuta.

tl; dr JL is the winner! Woohoo! But he was also the Makuta remaining. Nooooo! Hitman XI begins in about 12 to 14 hours from now. So if you want to sign up now, do so. Current winners are Pulse and JL. When XI has concluded, all three winners will be voted by the players (you guys) for the spot of taking over the next series.

Me too.

Also, what happened to Deathless Rampage? I was going to pull out my best weapon yet.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Deathless Rampage is a Lite game which means that it should be running on a 24-hour schedule. Pupwa is apparently unable to get on the internet frequently or something like that so he's just stopped updating it entirely.

I'm in for VI.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits