Bionicle Hitman: The After Games

JiMing

Registration is now closed. Please send in your kills by Friday at 5 p.m. CDT

Zero Hour:

The war room was now filled with 10 assassins who were chosen to take part in the last Hitman campaign. JiMing was the first to recognize two of the newcomers. "Ax! Sybre! You made it! But I didn't expect you guys to enter this war" "We fight for freedom, JiMing. Our enemies will stop at nothing to make sure of that," said Axilus. "Besides, we all got to stick to one another. Even if, we have to kill each other for one of us to win," replied Sybre.

"Ehks, Voltex, I see you made it,"said Voxumo from the end of the room. "Though this is a first for you Ehks." "Well I needed to try something else than fighting in the Bionifight arenas." "Well we're all here now, so Lhik, give us a sit rep," ordered Voltex.

"The BoM forces have fallen back for unknown reasons to the South Bay. Cliff Screachers have become so aggravated, they've began to attack our men. We haven't seen any of Helryx's forces on the island, so I guess they want us to take out Makuta's hoarde before they strike us." Then Pulse saw a light blinking on the desk in front of Lhik. "We got a message from Command." "Patch it through Pulse," said Shadow Vezon.

A holographic image of Ancient appeared before them. "You guys are our last hope, even if it means only one will survive the campain. We received word from one our spies that the Makuta are amassing something big. Be ready my friends. I need you 10 to form up in the Western Loch. I have a feeling that's we're they'll strike us from. Gear up, and may the Great Spirit help us all." With that, the image shut off, and the assassins looked at each other.

They each looked deep into each others eyes, and gave each one in the room a hug. Some taking in the moment of what was about to happen, and some sobbing a bit while doing so. "Well my friends...I guess this is goodbye, said Chro. He felt a small tear go down from his eye, and immediately wiped it away to toughen himself. "We must get ready. The enemy will strike at any moment." "Axilus is right. Let's get us our weaponry and move out," said Sybre.

Chro grabbed a PDR personal defense - weapon, and everything else he needed.

Voxumo took an XM8 Assault Rifle.

Shadow Vezon an M1A1 Thompson 1920.

Axilus loaded up his Path Blaster and other items for armament.

Ehks cocked his MP5K SMG, while JiMing loaded his Z-Buster.

Sybre grabbed a simple Ak-74u with Dual Mag.

Voltex placed a mag in his Barret M95 .50 caliber rifle.

Lhik took a M249 SAW and placed a belt into it.

Pulse then loaded up on the Jackhammer MK3A1 Shotgun.

Once the men got their guns and other amenities packed, they strutted out of the war room and into the war zone. This is the beginning of the Final Hour.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

*looks at his gun*

This looks like that weapon out of the fifth element

*Proceeds to ducttape a icepick to the end as a bayonet*

Much better

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It's all about style. And those guns are the opposite of style. They're boring. They're dull. And that's why I replaced it with a few weapons of my own.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I have no idea what any of the guns are or how boring or exciting they are comparatively

I'd prefer some sort of stealth flamethrower if only to stay in character as the guy with the flaming arm and the tendency to remain unknown as a Mafioso for the majority of the duration of the game

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Can you please re-explain the "fighting armies" concept? Are we going to be running through a Bionifight-esque combat thing? Or will it be like normal Hitman but against NPCs, so to speak?

but their spirits

We're fighting each other, but we're also fighting enemies in the scenes. All we have to worry about is the standard Hitman mechanics, though.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, it's been 3 Days since MondayFRIDAY, so are we gonna get the scene anytime soon?

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

'3 days since monday'

*checks date*

'Monday 28th April 2014'

Hey guys, ShadowVezon lives in the future!

But let's not go all Rahkshi Guurahk on Flaredrick. Give him time, if it's not up after a week then maybe ask?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

All I needed was someone to post here. Thanks guys.

Recommended listening:

Hour 1:

Everyone was positioned at the Western Loch, ready to face whatever Makuta had to throw at them. "Be ready my friends," said Ax raising his Path Blaster up. Everyone raised their guns up and waited for the army. A dust storm began to hurl straight towards them at an alarming speed.

Voltex looked through his scope and his eye widened when he saw what was inside the dust storm. Rahkshi, Visorak, Exo-Toa, Battle Rams, and Fohrok were charging straight at them. "Blitzkrieg!" All the forces were beginning to fire at the assassins, and they returned fire. "He really wants us dead, doesn't he!" yelled Chro over the gunfire. The dust storm was now on top of them, and the assassins could not see the enemy; it was a perfect opportunity to commit their assassinations.

Pulse was the first to strike. He swung his sledgehammer at Ehks, but he was able to absorb the shock of the blow and lash it out at a group of Rahkshi. "Kinetic powers are great." Lhik then brought out a wire and wrapped it around Axilus. "Your mine." "Not today!" Axilus then placed enough momentum forward and sent Lhik flying up in front of him, and into the blast of a heat vision Rahkshi.

ShadowVezon was then overcome by 'The Joker' persona deep inside him. "let's use something more fun shall we." He snapped his Thompson and pulled out his Bang-Flag Gun. "Now that's more like it. Hahahaha!" He sneaked up behind Sybre, who was slaughtering waves of Fohrok, and tapped his shoulder. When Sybre turned around, The Joker pulled the trigger. 'Bang!" Sybre flinched and almost shot him in the head. "Watch it, I could have killed you." Then The Joker said, "Let's put a smile on that face," and he pulled the trigger again and the flag shot out. Sybre fell with a flag stuck in his chest, and The Joker left laughing while shooting Visorak that were about to kill him.

JiMing was in just a few feet in front of Lhik. He brought out his gavel and swung down on him, but he caught the gavel in time. "Objection!" He then used all his force and threw him high into the air. "That's my line!" yelled JiMing from the sky. Lhik's back was still singeing from the blast of the Rahksi he was thrown in front of. Lhik then proceeded to mow down Exo-Toa, and Rahkshi headed his way.

Voxumo looked around for Voltex with knife in hand. He took some infrared goggles from the armory to search for the sniper. "Where is that guy?" Vox then saw the gruesome death of a Dark Hunter who charged into battle, but was punched a hole into his stomach and right hand by a Guurahk. He screamed in pain, but it only lasted for a second as his head was blown off by the Rahkshi. "Poor sod." He raised his XM8 and killed the Guurahk swiftly. Vox then found Voltex on a rooftop sniping small groups of Makuta forces. "Gotcha you slippery son of a..." Voltex's gun rang out. but was then silenced by Vox with a knife in his head.

Chro looked at Ehks' power of kinetic energy. "Let's see it save you from this." He then wrapped a wire around Ehks' neck and began to strangle him. Ehks struggled a bit, but managed to get his SMG out and fire it at Chro. Chro backed down as he began to bleed out on his arm and face. Ehks then pulled out a China Lake and aimed it at Voxumo. "A China Lake! Where'd you get that?!" asked an injured Chro. "The armory," replied Ehks as he pulled the trigger. Voxumo never saw the projectile, and a hole was punched across his back. He fell down and Antidermis began to leak out.

While everyone was fighting, Axilus was patching into the artillery units near the Loch. "Artillery online," said the computer. Prime then targeted the group of Makuta forces, and a loud roar was heard across the island. "Everyone fall back!" yelled Pulse. Artillery fire began to shell down. Kraata slugs, Fohrok, and the mechanized Exo-Toa began to quickly be obliterated from the beach front. the dust storm died once the shelling stopped, and a weather control Rahkshi staff was among the metal filled loch.

tl;dr Sybre, Voltex, and Voxumo are dead. Killed by ShadowVezon, Voxumo, and Ehks. You all have 24 hours to send in your kills and bounties. Until then, discuss the latest round.

I was killed by the flipping Joker!? If it was the Batman Joker after me, I'd just kill myself for him!

You should feel honoured that you were killed by a Hitman with such style. Honestly, I'm more worried about what appears to be a growing split personality.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I was killed by the flipping Joker!? If it was the Batman Joker after me, I'd just kill myself for him!

You should feel honoured that you were killed by a Hitman with such style. Honestly, I'm more worried about what appears to be a growing split personality.

I don't feel honored at all. The Joker is barely even good.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

This is just the tip of the iceberg of his split personalities.

You get used to it. I've killed him plenty of times and he's killed me plenty of times. Think he called me 'the Bat' once or twice. No idea where that came from.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of his split personalities.

You get used to it. I've killed him plenty of times and he's killed me plenty of times. Think he called me 'the Bat' once or twice. No idea where that came from.

Maybe it's like a Batman/Joker rivalry.

mindeth the cobwebs

Recommended listening:

Hour 2:

The seven assassins fell back to the city district of Met-Ple. The Makuta's Army was several weakened after Axilus Prime used an artillery sritke to wipe out almost half of it. As they entered the city, almost no one was there. Olaf & Sons had holes in its structure and the neon sign it once had was broken in two. "I remember the good times we fought in there," said Chro. "What happened here?" asked JiMing. "My guess is Helryx may already be here," spoke Lhik.

"Everyone spread out so we can cover the city the find the SEAL's of Helryx," said Ehks. Within 15 minutes, everyone was already in various areas of the city. Everyone switched to the weapons of their choice for their assassinations. Lhik found The Joker (Shadow Vezon) waiting for Prime to arrive so he can kill him with his deck of cards. Lhik then threw a Semtex grenade at Shadow Vezon, and died instantly when the explosion went off. Unaware to Lhik, Ax was right behind him with a Thermo-Rocket Launcher, and fired at him. The half Matoran-half Toa assassin was blown to pieces by the rockets and two bodies lay in the building. "Explosive Streak," said the Halo announcer.

Pulse went inside the old Olaf & Sons cafe to find Ehks. The two could almost be said to look identical, but one was taller and more built than the other. Pulse then found him looking around the kitchen of the cafe, where he was preparing himself some eggnog. Pulse only had one shot to kill him with the cyanide he had, and he fired. Sadly he missed as Ehks crouched down in time to find some kitchen tool to mix the tasty holiday beverage. Pulse slammed his fist on the wall, and left in disbelief that he didn't get a kill.

Chro leaned against the wall of a brick building, trying to look out for OoMN forces. He didn't spot any, so he just began to clean his PDR. Suddenly he hears someone shout something, and streams of fire shoot towards him. From the fire he can see JiMing about to stab him with his Z-Saber, when puts on the YouTube Angry Eyes for Bionicles and raises his gun towards the Attorney. "I dare you to interrupt me while I'm cleaning my gun! I dare you! I double dare you..." Then from the corner of his eye he sees an Energy Hound jump behind JiMing, and shoots it dead in its tracks. "There're here!" he yells out, as JiMing pulls out the Z-Buster to kill the Maxilos bots coming towards them. "Where's Ax if the artillery?" asked Pulse. "The artillery is still loading up. We need to hold them off!" roared the Prime as he fired a Destronium round from his Path Blaster at the Maxilos bots.

tl;dr Shadow Vezon and Lhik are scorched. Killed by Lhik and Axilus Prime

You have 24 hours to send inn your bounties and kills.

From the fire he can see JiMing about to stab him with his Z-Saber, when puts on the YouTube Angry Eyes for Bionicles and raises his gun towards the Attorney. "I dare you to interrupt me while I'm cleaning my gun! I dare you! I double dare you..."

le wat

but their spirits

I was going for the FOC one, but I confused the name. Haven't played it in a while. :/

Recommended Listening:

Hour 3:

Helryx's units were making things difficult for the remaining assassins. The Cordak blasters mounted on the Maxilos were sending shrapnel flying when ever they hit something. The fight left in them was being wasted more with the use of Energy Hounds sent out to them. "Fall back Hunters!" yelled out Prime. "These guys are becoming a pain in my..." Chro was cut short as a Cordak round hit the wall right next to him. Concrete and metal were sent into his body, and he screamed in pain.

Pulse grabbed Chro and fired as the robots slowly advanced. "Don't worry Chro. I'll patch you up in no time." "Thanks Ehks." "We're not going to last long out here in the city where we're too exposed. We need to find someplace secure to bunker down and fight," said JiMing. The assassins moved on to Ancient's Nightclub, which was one building still in tact after the battle.

"We need to set up a defensive perimeter around this building. Each one of us will need to take the corner of this building, and take down as many forces as we can." Soon after Ax told his plan, everyone moved towards their position...of assassination. Pulse was up first, as he tried to strangle Axilus down. "You should've tried something better. Hrungh!" Pulse was then sent flying across the rooftop towards the back of the building, and almost fell off trying to get a grip.

As JiMing was getting ready for the assault, Chro went behind him and pulled out an RPG. When JiMing turned around, he saw Chro with his angry eyes on again. "Say hello to my little friend!" JiMing was launched into the air and fell 60 ft from where he was before all scorched. "That was for trying to kill me earlier." "Darn you Chro," said Ehks from behind. "I dare you to curse at me again! I dare y..." Chro was cut short again as a Cordak round fell right past him. "Quit cutting me of!" Chro then pulled out a heavy machine gun and began to pounded the robots with bullets.

tl;dr JiMing killed by Chro out of revenge. Only 4 assassins remain. I expect to have four kill choices by 24 hours.