• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Looking to find a couple of Bionicle video games

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,208 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 02 2014 - 10:24 PM

I'm looking to obtain The DS and Xbox360 Versions of Bionicle Heroes and a copy of Maze of Shadows. 

Also, if you have a copy of Metroid Prime: Hunters you want to get rid of I might be interested in that.

I'm not looking to pay a lot, but I hope to give you a fair deal. And I would prefer to just buy them.

Edited by ~Shockwave~, Mar 02 2014 - 10:34 PM.

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#2 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 467 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2014 - 11:13 PM

You can actually get these games pre-owned at Gamestop pretty cheap here in the US. I dont know if you live in the US but on their website, it states that Bionicle Heroes for the DS is about 4.99 USD while the Xbox 360 version of Bionicle Heroes is only 2.99 USD. As for Maze of Shadows, it is listed as 6.99 USD on the Gamestop website for the Gameboy Advance. Sadly they dont appear to be available online, so going to the nearest Gamestop in your area can help you get your hands on these copies of Bionicle Heroes. 

If you would like to buy online however you could possibly check eBay where im sure you'll find a great deal. However, I hope some members of BZP might be able to fulfill your needs. :D

If you want I can PM you a link to the Gamestop listings but im sure they are pretty easy to find and sorry if you dont live in the US and have no idea what Gamestop even is. Im sorry if I also possibly just wasted your time. :P 

#3 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Mar 02 2014 - 11:17 PM

You can actually get these games pre-owned at Gamestop pretty cheap here in the US. I dont know if you live in the US but on their website, it states that Bionicle Heroes for the DS is about 4.99 USD while the Xbox 360 version of Bionicle Heroes is only 2.99 USD. As for Maze of Shadows, it is listed as 6.99 USD on the Gamestop website for the Gameboy Advance. Sadly they dont appear to be available online, so going to the nearest Gamestop in your area can help you get your hands on these copies of Bionicle Heroes. 

If you would like to buy online however you could possibly check eBay where im sure you'll find a great deal. However, I hope some members of BZP might be able to fulfill your needs. :D

If you want I can PM you a link to the Gamestop listings but im sure they are pretty easy to find and sorry if you dont live in the US and have no idea what Gamestop even is. Im sorry if I also possibly just wasted your time. :P

The only problem with that is that I haven't been seeing them at gamestop recently. And amazon is still a bit pricey for what I can pay now. I could see about checking tomorrow though...  And I don't believe they stock GBA games anymore. But there's apparently a version of tHeroes for GBA as well...

Edited by ~Shockwave~, Mar 02 2014 - 11:21 PM.

fs_overall.png

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#4 Offline Azani

Azani
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 363 posts

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 12:15 AM

I have a copy of the Xbox 360 version of Bionicle Heroes. Overall, it's in very good condition; please PM me if you're interested. Apologies, but I don't have a copy of either the DS version of Bionicle Heroes or of Maze of Shadows.

I'm going to be busy with family matters for a while. Please be patient with responses to PMs, posts, etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can also be found under the username Azani on SolisMagna.com and the BioMediaProject forums. Check out SolisMagna.com, as it is exactly what we need to maintain interest in Bionicle. Also, I highly recommend Check out the script for Mysterious Island, an adaption/reboot of the 2001 Bionicle story which I am writing. It's also a musical.

Bionicle is returning in 2015!

#5 Offline phillipwilliams615

phillipwilliams615
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 11:36 PM

I just finished up maze of shadows on the gameboy, and am willing to trade/sell it if your interested. Pm me and well work something out.

#6 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 11:53 PM

Unfortunately, I am fresh out of spending money at the moment. If I can spare some soon I'll shoot you a PM.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users