Looking to find a couple of Bionicle video games

~Shockwave~

I'm looking to obtain The DS and Xbox360 Versions of Bionicle Heroes and a copy of Maze of Shadows.

Also, if you have a copy of Metroid Prime: Hunters you want to get rid of I might be interested in that.

I'm not looking to pay a lot, but I hope to give you a fair deal. And I would prefer to just buy them.

Edited by ~Shockwave~

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

You can actually get these games pre-owned at Gamestop pretty cheap here in the US. I dont know if you live in the US but on their website, it states that Bionicle Heroes for the DS is about 4.99 USD while the Xbox 360 version of Bionicle Heroes is only 2.99 USD. As for Maze of Shadows, it is listed as 6.99 USD on the Gamestop website for the Gameboy Advance. Sadly they dont appear to be available online, so going to the nearest Gamestop in your area can help you get your hands on these copies of Bionicle Heroes.

If you would like to buy online however you could possibly check eBay where im sure you'll find a great deal. However, I hope some members of BZP might be able to fulfill your needs. :D

If you want I can PM you a link to the Gamestop listings but im sure they are pretty easy to find and sorry if you dont live in the US and have no idea what Gamestop even is. Im sorry if I also possibly just wasted your time. :P

You can actually get these games pre-owned at Gamestop pretty cheap here in the US. I dont know if you live in the US but on their website, it states that Bionicle Heroes for the DS is about 4.99 USD while the Xbox 360 version of Bionicle Heroes is only 2.99 USD. As for Maze of Shadows, it is listed as 6.99 USD on the Gamestop website for the Gameboy Advance. Sadly they dont appear to be available online, so going to the nearest Gamestop in your area can help you get your hands on these copies of Bionicle Heroes.

If you would like to buy online however you could possibly check eBay where im sure you'll find a great deal. However, I hope some members of BZP might be able to fulfill your needs. :D

If you want I can PM you a link to the Gamestop listings but im sure they are pretty easy to find and sorry if you dont live in the US and have no idea what Gamestop even is. Im sorry if I also possibly just wasted your time. :P

The only problem with that is that I haven't been seeing them at gamestop recently. And amazon is still a bit pricey for what I can pay now. I could see about checking tomorrow though... And I don't believe they stock GBA games anymore. But there's apparently a version of tHeroes for GBA as well...

Edited by ~Shockwave~

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I have a copy of the Xbox 360 version of Bionicle Heroes. Overall, it's in very good condition; please PM me if you're interested. Apologies, but I don't have a copy of either the DS version of Bionicle Heroes or of Maze of Shadows.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

• 1 month later...