• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Transformerjet

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Online Tattorack

Tattorack
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 15-February 09
  • 514 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 08:38 AM

My little brother came up with an extremely lame attempt at making a transformer.

Well... lame because at had some parts that moved but he had decided halway that it was too difficult and ust made a flying thing from it.

I saw it and immediatly noticed he intended it to transform, so with his permission I broke up hi creation to try my hand at it myself, and here it is:

Very very very large image.

Certainly not the best craetion I've ever made, but it does transform!

deep_space_banner_by_tattorack-d7dqxbw.p

"Because it submerges in a marine enviroment I'm going to call it a safely-go-under-the -water-without-detection device"

-Leonard of Quirm

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

#2 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 13-February 09
  • 703 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 09:02 AM

I like this creation because it doesn't try too hard. You're not putting an awful lot of useless functionality; you're going for something simple and attainable. One thing I'd recommend, though, is that it could definitely use some detail all around. Grills and handlebars in the appropriate places go a long way. Maybe a couple wings as well. Who knows?

P.S.: don't call the endeavours of your younger brother lame. It does quite an awful lot of harm to their confidence. I have a younger brother myself, and I try as much as possible to give him decent feedback without hurting his feelings.

:tohu:

#3 Online Tattorack

Tattorack
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 15-February 09
  • 514 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 09:06 AM

I like this creation because it doesn't try too hard. You're not putting an awful lot of useless functionality; you're going for something simple and attainable. One thing I'd recommend, though, is that it could definitely use some detail all around. Grills and handlebars in the appropriate places go a long way. Maybe a couple wings as well. Who knows?

P.S.: don't call the endeavours of your younger brother lame. It does quite an awful lot of harm to their confidence. I have a younger brother myself, and I try as much as possible to give him decent feedback without hurting his feelings.

:tohu:

He called it lame himself and basically showed it to me for help XD (in a kind of "hey look I made this... didn't work out" sort of way).

Unfortunately I cannot add more detail, I have a very limited amount of lego to work with :/

"Because it submerges in a marine enviroment I'm going to call it a safely-go-under-the -water-without-detection device"

-Leonard of Quirm

#4 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 20-February 14
  • 726 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 11:31 AM

This is actually really cool.  The idea of having the engines transform into feet is genius.  It looks a little awkward in jet mode with a kind of, "permanent nosedive" look, but it works.  I just wish that the wings could function as arms and then this would be stellar.  

Still, this is a nice little moc and I like it.

#5 Online Tattorack

Tattorack
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 15-February 09
  • 514 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 02:58 PM

This is actually really cool.  The idea of having the engines transform into feet is genius.  It looks a little awkward in jet mode with a kind of, "permanent nosedive" look, but it works.  I just wish that the wings could function as arms and then this would be stellar.  

Still, this is a nice little moc and I like it.

Yeah... I would've wanted to have arm-things fold out from it somewhere... but I didn't have enough of the right parts to do it.

Overrall this entire thing was made with a very limited amout of stuff.

-Leonard of Quirm

#6 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 20-February 14
  • 726 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 03:01 PM

Oh, well then I guess you deserve extra props for do so well with the pieces you had.  Art by adversity, as the cliche goes.   

#7 Online Tattorack

Tattorack
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 15-February 09
  • 514 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 06:11 PM

Oh, well then I guess you deserve extra props for do so well with the pieces you had.  Art by adversity, as the cliche goes.   

Thank you ^^

-Leonard of Quirm

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users