BQOTT?

Indigogeek

Hey guys, so I need some help. If anyones memory serves them, there was an organization called "Bionicle: Quest of the Toa" (or BQOTT) I wanted to message anyone from the organization, about using some of the music they've created. Now the problem is I have no clue (and I apologize if this doesn't belong here, not sure where else i would) who was involved in it. If anyone knows who was, that would be great! :D

Tu2d6W7.jpg

BQOTT wasn't really an organization, it was the personal project of one guy, Lewa11. I am pretty sure that he was responsible for all the music and animation we've seen. He has a BZP account, but after a several project updates he disappeared again, and as far as I know no one has had contact with or heard from him in nearly 3 years.

His name was Please don't share people's personal information without their permission. -B6, if it helps. Still, the web page that was set up for the project is down, and as Keyblade87 says nobody has heard from Lewa11 in a long time. The resources have been used on and off by different fans. I found my versions of the files via Vahkiti, who's posted a bunch of clips and some behind-the-scenes stuff on YouTube. I must be honest and say I'm not sure who to contact about using the tracks when Lewa11 is unavailable; it seems most who do use a track simply stick a note in the credits about who made the music.

Edited by Black Six