• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BQOTT?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 09:03 PM

Hey guys, so I need some help. If anyones memory serves them, there was an organization called "Bionicle: Quest of the Toa" (or BQOTT) I wanted to message anyone from the organization, about using some of the music they've created. Now the problem is I have no clue (and I apologize if this doesn't belong here, not sure where else i would) who was involved in it. If anyone knows who was, that would be great! :D

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#2 Offline Keyblade87

Keyblade87
  • Members
  • Toa

• 154 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 03 2014 - 10:10 PM

BQOTT wasn't really an organization, it was the personal project of one guy, Lewa11.  I am pretty sure that he was responsible for all the music and animation we've seen.  He has a BZP account, but after a several project updates he disappeared again, and as far as I know no one has had contact with or heard from him in nearly 3 years.

#3 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,136 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 04 2014 - 05:59 AM

His name was Please don't share people's personal information without their permission. -B6, if it helps. Still, the web page that was set up for the project is down, and as Keyblade87 says nobody has heard from Lewa11 in a long time. The resources have been used on and off by different fans. I found my versions of the files via Vahkiti, who's posted a bunch of clips and some behind-the-scenes stuff on YouTube. I must be honest and say I'm not sure who to contact about using the tracks when Lewa11 is unavailable; it seems most who do use a track simply stick a note in the credits about who made the music.

Edited by Black Six, Mar 04 2014 - 11:58 AM.

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated February 2014: Added new attacks for Toa of Iron, Plant Life and Psionics!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users