REVIEW: Bionicle Mafia Uprising: Book 1 - Isolation

Voltex

Yeah, I skimmed over the story. Didn't read it well until now. :P

You're missing out if you're skimming

Some of this story is in the details

Oh yeah! Check Kayn's early introduction! Check my theory about Kayn's position!

Yeah anyways, my theory is that Kayn is a traitor because when Kayn gave the apologetic look to Ehks, he was thinking "Sorry, I'll have to kill you soon."

That's why Kayn and his super bff ran off together so they could find a spot to surprise Voltex and Ehks. It makes a lot of sense.

Either that or Kayn is the other inventor as he is into freelance technology.

Interesting theories, to be sure. Kayn's unique already though, because he got two introductions (first in the Prologue with Voltex, and then in Chapter 2 with Ehks).

I believe my orgins are unknown because White Six and co. Hired me to make something.

So they gave me a fake name for some reason.

This whole theory works ONLF if I'm an inventor.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Yeah, I skimmed over the story. Didn't read it well until now. :P

You're missing out if you're skimming

Some of this story is in the details

Oh yeah! Check Kayn's early introduction! Check my theory about Kayn's position!

Yeah anyways, my theory is that Kayn is a traitor because when Kayn gave the apologetic look to Ehks, he was thinking "Sorry, I'll have to kill you soon."

That's why Kayn and his super bff ran off together so they could find a spot to surprise Voltex and Ehks. It makes a lot of sense.

Either that or Kayn is the other inventor as he is into freelance technology.

Interesting theories, to be sure. Kayn's unique already though, because he got two introductions (first in the Prologue with Voltex, and then in Chapter 2 with Ehks).

Good point but wasn't the roles chosen at random? So there could still be a chance but then then again you could have easily just given him two introductions since he may just be a regular.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I am afraid I can't go into discussion regarding the roles except to confirm that every role except the Detective was decided by RNG.

All I needed to hear. Well, see because I can't hear pixels on my screen.

Sure.

I am afraid I can't go into discussion regarding the roles except to confirm that every role except the Detective was decided by RNG.

Remember: Voltex lies.

But I was talking to him while he was RNGing for roles...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

My role was a secret

i was dead before the game even began

you just didn't realize it.

inb4 zombie infection twist.

Freaky and highly unlikely plot twist:
Near the end, it is revealed that Luroka was the mastermind behind the entire scheme. He then kills all the survivors, as well as the White Council, and seizes BZ-Metru.

So Ehks's role was Medic, rather than Dead Man. Interesting...

So the White Council are the Lo6K right? Something seems evil about them, though I can't quite put my finger on it.

bBhcfWO.png

Freaky and highly unlikely plot twist:

Near the end, it is revealed that Luroka was the mastermind behind the entire scheme. He then kills all the survivors, as well as the White Council, and seizes BZ-Metru.

So Ehks's role was Medic, rather than Dead Man. Interesting...

So the White Council are the Lo6K right? Something seems evil about them, though I can't quite put my finger on it.

No, the White Council are all Turaga.

Besides, who said that there were only six of them? ;)

They are definitely at the top of :m: :a: :k: :u: :t: :a: :l: :u: :r: :m_o: :k: :a: 's hit list, though.

We shall see in time.

Ah i love how your showing each character

I am doing my best to give most characters a bit of spotlight, although the narrators and those most closely involved with them will inevitably be given the most "screentime", so to speak.

One job guys, one job! Anyway I knew being seventh on the list was lucky. So you guys killed two innocents already, that isn't a good start. Hope that changes soon.

One thing that bugged me was Xaeraz's note. It was like "hey if I kill you I'll tell everyone your secrets but if you don't well hope I don't spill the beans (which means I'll tell anyway). Love Xaeraz". I really think it might be better if he promised not to tell if Ehks survived to at least give a false sense of security. Just me though so what do I know.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

One job guys, one job! Anyway I knew being seventh on the list was lucky. So you guys killed two innocents already, that isn't a good start. Hope that changes soon.

One thing that bugged me was Xaeraz's note. It was like "hey if I kill you I'll tell everyone your secrets but if you don't well hope I don't spill the beans (which means I'll tell anyway). Love Xaeraz". I really think it might be better if he promised not to tell if Ehks survived to at least give a false sense of security. Just me though so what do I know.

You must remember that this is Xaeraz we're talking about. It doesn't have to make sense, as long as it involves violence.

pfft

it's a lose-lose situation.

a very

very lose-lose situation.

glad i'm not actually in there.

Even the winners are actually losers

I thought there was something odd about Ehks dying so quickly, especially as he is one of the narrators. Good to see he's the Medic. Now I can't help but feel intrigued about how they were able to blame Scanty...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I thought there was something odd about Ehks dying so quickly, especially as he is one of the narrators. Good to see he's the Medic. Now I can't help but feel intrigued about how they were able to blame Scanty...

Well, there are several possibilities here.

As for Ehks - it is a miracle that he survives. Somehow he of all people was selected by the RNG to be the Medic, and then he also saved himself via RNG during the "round" where the RNG determined that he should die.

It's like Bionicle Mafia IX all over again. He just. won't. die.

aaaaahahahahaaha

The White Council thinks they can play me, mm? They've obviously never watched a Muaka corner a Stone Rat. With nowhere left to turn, the Stone Rat leaves the only way it can.

Through the Muaka.

(V good so far, eyebrow. I am immensly enjoying this)

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun