REVIEW: Bionicle Mafia Uprising: Book 1 - Isolation

Voltex

Great story!

Are you going to do more books on this topic? If so, I'm going to read them all  ^_^

IBrow (Voltex) is writing the next one currently. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Great story!

Are you going to do more books on this topic? If so, I'm going to read them all  ^_^

IBrow (Voltex) is writing the next one currently. =P

And there might maybe be more secrets in store for you all that nobody else knows about.

Just saying. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of the more interesting pieces of literature that I've read. I presume that you'll make more, and if you are then let it be said that multi-part stories and sagas are worthy endeavors. but they're hard to complete, so keep at it.

I am in the process of writing the sequel right now. I'm hoping to have it ready for an October release.

This is one of the more interesting pieces of literature that I've read. I presume that you'll make more, and if you are then let it be said that multi-part stories and sagas are worthy endeavors. but they're hard to complete, so keep at it.

I am in the process of writing the sequel right now. I'm hoping to have it ready for an October release.

Ooh! Will I get a spot in this one?

2xu8Ptu.png

Did you sign up? =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Did you sign up? =P

..No...

2xu8Ptu.png

Did you sign up? =P

..No...

There is your answer. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Did you sign up? =P

..No...

If you pm me with an element and the display name you want to be known as in the epic, I can work you in a cameo appearance like I did with RG, Burnmad, Automaton and Taka Nuvia this time.