• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

REVIEW: Bionicle Mafia Uprising: Book 1 - Isolation

Mafia Voltex Review Swag Uprising

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#241 Offline In Between the Shadows

In Between the Shadows
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 07-July 14
  • 815 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 10:02 PM

Great story!

Are you going to do more books on this topic? If so, I'm going to read them all  ^_^

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

#242 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members

• 09-July 10
  • 874 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 12:18 AM

Great story!

Are you going to do more books on this topic? If so, I'm going to read them all  ^_^

IBrow (Voltex) is writing the next one currently. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#243 Offline Tagolrip

Tagolrip
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 31-January 10
  • 723 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 10:17 AM

Great story!

IBrow (Voltex) is writing the next one currently. =P

And there might maybe be more secrets in store for you all that nobody else knows about.

Just saying. 

#244 Offline Kessen

Kessen
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 25-November 14
  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 02:35 PM

This is one of the more interesting pieces of literature that I've read. I presume that you'll make more, and if you are then let it be said that multi-part stories and sagas are worthy endeavors. but they're hard to complete, so keep at it.

#245 Offline Tex

Tex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 9,554 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 01:07 AM

This is one of the more interesting pieces of literature that I've read. I presume that you'll make more, and if you are then let it be said that multi-part stories and sagas are worthy endeavors. but they're hard to complete, so keep at it.

I am in the process of writing the sequel right now. I'm hoping to have it ready for an October release.

teaser_-_knights.jpg

#246 Offline Underscore

Underscore
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 14-March 13
  • 677 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 02:09 PM

I am in the process of writing the sequel right now. I'm hoping to have it ready for an October release.

Ooh! Will I get a spot in this one?

2xu8Ptu.png

#247 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members

• 09-July 10
  • 874 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 02:11 PM

Did you sign up? =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

#248 Offline Underscore

Underscore
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 14-March 13
  • 677 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 02:31 PM

Did you sign up? =P

..No...

2xu8Ptu.png

#249 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members

• 09-July 10
  • 874 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 02:33 PM

Did you sign up? =P

..No...

There is your answer. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

#250 Offline Tex

Tex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 9,554 posts

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 12:59 PM

Did you sign up? =P
..No...

If you pm me with an element and the display name you want to be known as in the epic, I can work you in a cameo appearance like I did with RG, Burnmad, Automaton and Taka Nuvia this time.

teaser_-_knights.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users