Is That a New Global?

Tufi Piyufi

Sometimes, somebody is so good at their job that they spin a cocoon and emerge with a brand new position. This beautiful process of nature is known as promotion, and tonight, Forum Leader -Windrider- (also known as Ryan) has burst forth as BZPower's newest Global Moderator. Ryan's devotion to developing and enriching BZPower's community has made him stand out, and his commitment is truly inspiring. Join me in congratulating -Windrider- on his promotion!

• Upvote 17
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

This is extremely well-deserved. Congrats, Wind!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Are you seriously telling me schmoozing was beaten out by someone who does actual work again? At this rate I'm beginning to believe my campaign to become admin through sheer force of personality is NEVER going to succeed!

Congrats I GUESS ( ;) )

• Upvote 4

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Congrats, Windrider.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

• 2 weeks later...

Just stopped by for my annual visit, only to learn you've made it all the way to near the top. Congrats. I remember when some of us were down in the trenches of the lower staff together, mucking it up, and now you've gone and grown up.

I really don't know what to say; it's still kind of an unreal feeling.

Two out of three ain't bad, really.

I remember that feeling, but it goes away once you get used to power and having assassins work for you... I mean, there are no assassins (that I can talk about openly).

©1984-2014 Toaraga EAM

• Upvote 4

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

Oh man I only just now noticed this topic.

Congratulations! Cause I totally meant to say that earlier this month.

Edited by V-N
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Congrats to Wind! And I mean that, 'cause it seems like he really earned it. I've only been on BZP for a couple of days for the first time in moooonths, and I've already seen him all over the place being super helpful and on top of things. I even mentioned to my IRL friends that I love the new staff "that Bionicle forum" has 'cause I was so impressed with what I've seen of Wind's global moderating (and sense of humor) ^^

• Upvote 1

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .