New ideas for Kanohi Mask powers?

Mask of intangibility:

Allows the wearer to pass through any solid object. Like Makuta Krika's power.

Mask of Analysis:

Allows the wearer to see invisible targets and weak points on opponents.

Mask of Durability:

Increases the wearers stamina causing them to not tire out easily, and increases the wearers resistance to damage.

Mask of Repulsion:

The wearer can use this mask to make anyone instantly avoid a target (i.e. being, artifact, location, etc.). This power can be RESISTED by those with increased mental abilities (Makuta, Toa of Psyonics, Mask of telepathy users), the power can still affect beings with higher mental capacities, its just those beings have a chance at resisting it.

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

Mask of intangibility:

Allows the wearer to pass through any solid object. Like Makuta Krika's power.

Mask of Analysis:

Allows the wearer to see invisible targets and weak points on opponents.

Mask of Durability:

Increases the wearers stamina causing them to not tire out easily, and increases the wearers resistance to damage.

Mask of Repulsion:

The wearer can use this mask to make anyone instantly avoid a target (i.e. being, artifact, location, etc.). This power can be RESISTED by those with increased mental abilities (Makuta, Toa of Psyonics, Mask of telepathy users), the power can still affect beings with higher mental capacities, its just those beings have a chance at resisting it.

Half of those already exist -- Tuyet wears the Mask of Intangibility, and Krika wore the Mask of Repulsion (though it had a different power than yours).

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

• 2 weeks later...

Mask of Suspended Animation. The user can use it to place any being (including themself) into suspended animation, and the being can only be brought out of suspended animation by the same mask which put the being into suspended animation. Therefore, if a Matoran was put into suspended animation by say, a Makuta, and then that Makuta's Kanohi was shattered, the Matoran would be stuck in suspended animation forever. Also, I think this mask would almost certainly be considered immoral, as I don't think that it would be considered a very Toa-y thing to do. Also, the Mask of Analysis sounds very like the Mask of Enlightenment, which is a mask that I have come up with for a giant stop-motion saga which I'm making with my friends.

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

Mask of Insight: Allows the user to learn things about their surroundings that would be virtually impossible to determine otherwise.

Mask of Mind Reading: Allows the user to see the thoughts, emotions and memories of others, unless their minds are shielded.

Mask of Magnification: Allows the user to see tiny details, down to the size of a protodite.

Mask of Sight Sharing: Allows the user to see through the eyes of someone else, as long as they don't go too far away.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

It'd be cool if there was a melee-combat version of the Mask of Emulation. Instead of copying someone's special powers, the user could observe-and-copy somebody's fighting style or other physical abilities for a short period of time.

Mask of Mind Reading: Allows the user to see the thoughts, emotions and memories of others, unless their minds are shielded.

That would be the Suletu (Mask of Telepathy).

Edited by Silverglass

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

No, the Suletu DOES allow you to share your own thoughts with others and DOESN'T let you see others' memories.

I would assume memory-reading comes with the "package," though. And if the Suletu doesn't grant that ability, then surely the Mask of Psionics would. :notsure:

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

Well, elemental masks are a whole other can of worms, especially with the crazy element of Psionics. I'd say a Mask of Psionics would be much more limited in scope than true Psionic elemental power; maybe functioning like a weak Suletu combined with the ability to change the emotions of others.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

It'd be cool if there was a melee-combat version of the Mask of Emulation. Instead of copying someone's special powers, the user could observe-and-copy somebody's fighting style or other physical abilities for a short period of time.

Mask of Adomopathy?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh, so like Mimic, you mean? You're right, that would be an interesting power...

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

• 3 months later...

I have some ideas:one,the kanohi of lost time.the user could perform a task that would have taken several months and do it in a day.or another example would be that if a desired location is far away the user could make the trip in a small amount of timethat would have taken several months and do it in a day.or another example would be that if a desired location is far away the user could make the trip in a small amount of Time.

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE MASK OF TELAPORTATION

It only enhances you physical ability to travel long distances.

Edited by Toa Vestix