Twitter Connect Enabled on BZPower

Black Six

A day after enabling Facebook Connect, in a move no one saw coming, we have enabled 'Twitter Connect' on BZPower.

Again, like Facebook, this is completely optional and you can keep it at arms length if you so choose.

Like Facebook Connect, this feature will allow people with Twitter accounts to easily register on BZPower. Making the registration process simple and painless should help in bringing new members to the site and in increasing BZPower's overall activity.

Additionally, existing users can add their Twitter account in their settings. This allows you to:

• Use your Twitter photo as your avatar
  • Export your BZPower status messages to Twitter
  • Import your Twitter status messages to BZPower
  • Update your BZPower 'About Me' with your Twitter 'About Me'
Please note that all content imported from Twitter still needs to follow BZPower rules and guidelines.

If you link your Twitter account to BZPower, you can always remove it later, just like with Facebook.

I think this is another good addition for the site, and while it shouldn't have an impact on most members, it will hopefully help bring more people to our corner of the Internet!

• Upvote 2

Like what I say on the Facebook, this is really good for BZP, but I think instead of making it a Manage facebook, Manage Twitter and Manage Google+, it maybe a lot easy to make is Manage Connections and will make it better.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube