Trifecta Complete: Google Connect Enabled

Black Six

This is the last one, I promise. First it was Facebook, then Twitter, the obvious third choice was Google.

People can now easily register on BZPower using their Google accounts, saving time and making the process go smoother.

Existing users can go to their settings and associate their Google account with their BZPower one, but the only real benefit is being able to import your profile picture.

Of course, this integration is optional and you can disassociate your BZP and Google accounts at any time should you change your mind in the future.

Like I said at the beginning, this is the last of these integrations we have planned at this time. If you know of another popular service we can latch into to make it easier for people to register, or an idea to improve BZPower in general, you can always open a ticket in our Tracker.

• Upvote 5

Hm, this could be an interesting feature. However, I think I'll stick to separate accounts for now, as I don't know how it will affect the rest of the Google services. I might change my mind in the future, but I don't know.

(Also Facebook is looking at this topic ha ha)

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

It would be nice if the google connect was on the same line on the login screen, though. Having it on its own line makes the page unnecessarily big.

Unfortunately, while the Twitter and Facebook aspects are part of the Invision software, the Google integration is a third-party add-on. So there's no easy way to make them display together.