Which Toa Team Had The Most Heroic Qualities?

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Toa Hagah. They were heroic enough to be rewarded with specials masks and armour and appointed as Makuta's bodyguards. Then when they were turned into Rahaga they carried on doing what they could to combat the Brotherhood, including helping the Toa Hordika to complete their destiny.

Inika hands down. Don't forget that Jaller gave his life back in 2003 to stall the Rahkshi. Sure he was resurrected, but he didn't know that at the time. And in 2007, when Matoro went to fulfill his destiny, the Mahri went to stall the impossibly huge army of sea creatures and Barraki. Jaller almost went Nova, just so that Matoro could make it in time. Not to mention that when they started their quest to save the Toa Nuva and heal Mata-Nui, they had no idea that they would become Toa. The Toa Nuva never put themselves at risk like that, at least in my opinion. The Toa Metru are second best, as not only did they learn to get along in record time, seal a Makuta, resist the Hordika urges, surrender their power to save their people; Vakama also defeated that chimera that was beating up the Toa Mata. Best of all Vakama beat the chimera while he was a Turaga! Other Toa teams are scattered within the scale.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

The Toa Inika are heroic just by Matoro alone. But there was the time where they journeyed through Karzahni, fought the illusion of Makuta and his allies, and watched them turn into their friends ad decided to carry on their mission, the time when the journeyed down the stone cord, the time where they took on the Barraki and all their armies, and the time when Jaller told his friends to flee while he did a nova blast to defeat the Barraki, and they said that they would not leave him. Also Jaller with the Rahkshi in 2003.I'm not saying that the others didn't do anything heroic. The Toa Nuva did many heroic things, as did the Metru and Hagah. But the Inika beat them all. Just because the weight of their actions was greater.

Edited by knuckles chaotix

The Toa Hagah. Everything they were supposed to trust, The Brotherhood of Makuta. Mata Nui, had turned against them. They were caught in the crossfire of the rising war. But they did their duty, and even after being turned half-rahkshi continued to serve as best they could and rebel against the revealed darkness. From what we know about them, they had close to no admirers. They were also made Hagah, probably based on heroic deeds that we don't know about.

banner.png

Inikia/Mahri. Um, jaller with the rahkshi thing, matoro sacrificed him self twice (remember that thing when he was an iniki, where the voice said that one of them had to be sacrificed.) and well yeah they were just plain heroic.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

• 2 weeks later...

Is it heroic to save the universe if you are going to die if the universe isn't saved?

You bring up a good point there. But, as proven in The Kingdom, Matoro was not going to die if he didn't sacrifice himself. Of course, he didn't know that...The Inika descended into the unknown many times, and they were the only Toa Team not assigned a mission; they willingly left their homes without being asked to, while both the Nuva and the Metru were kind of forced into their missions by others.

I voted for Inika/Mahri, as they were usually in the worst of worst situations, and also, by the end, two of them had died at least once (Jaller as a matoran, Matoro twice, once as an Inika, and as a Mahri to save the universe.)Metru/Hordika was very close second, as they were forced into terrible situations and had to overcome enemies and themselves as well.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

The Toa Inika are heroic just by Matoro alone. But there was the time where they journeyed through Karzahni, fought the illusion of Makuta and his allies, and watched them turn into their friends ad decided to carry on their mission, the time when the journeyed down the stone cord, the time where they took on the Barraki and all their armies, and the time when Jaller told his friends to flee while he did a nova blast to defeat the Barraki, and they said that they would not leave him. Also Jaller with the Rahkshi in 2003.I'm not saying that the others didn't do anything heroic. The Toa Nuva did many heroic things, as did the Matru and Hagah. But the Inika beat them all. Just because the weight of their actions was greater.

The Inika/Mahri did the most heroic acts when the universe was at stake.

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

• 2 weeks later...

Toa Hagah, definitely. The Hordika survived a month or two of being monsters: The Hagah were diminutive freaks of nature for centuries and still kept the Toa code. Also, if they had not protected the Mask of Light, there would have been no return to Metru Nui, and Mata Nui would have died, killing everyone.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Absolutely the Inika/Mahri. The sacrificed so much to save the entire universe, and they prevailed against so many brutal villains. And there's also Matoro, of course, sacrificing his life to help save Mata Nui for good. Put into perspective, the Inika/ Mahri team really has done the most heroic actions and had the most heroic qualities.

nytronepic2_copy.png

I personally chose the Toa Metru/Hordika.Though the Inika/Mahri have to brave through many challenges, The Metru/Hordika had to brave saving the Matoran of Metru Nui (without them, I good portion of the Universe will die as well, hence the Great Disruption and Matoran Civil War), living with the fact for a while that they were not destined Toa, their savage selves as Hordika, and recieving heavy ridicule from Turaga Dume (then Teridax), claiming them to be imposters and fugitives of Metru Nui!Living with all those internal struggles during their life as Toa, in my opinion, takes true heroism.

Seems legit.

comet.jpg

Who wants to play Kolhii?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...