Transonicle 3: The Ultimate Doom

ManiacToaLaco

"I'M GONNA KEEL YOU!" Hatchback said, jumping for Tahuswipe.

So much for Deceptikuta cold calculating intelligence.

"My back, I think I broke it. Oooooooh, why couldn't you catch me?" 12345 said to Pohatubee.

Doing pretty well for having a broken back...

As the Drill Dragon left, leaving most of PEST headquarters burnt and smoking, the sun began to set on Metru-Nui.

And then Serv-Pro showed up and made it...LIKE IT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED. Good chappy yet again. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

You gave Vakama Maximus Sideswipe's lines?BLASPHEMY.Anyway, that was a rather good chapter, and can you tell us who else is going to die?

I'm sure Tahuswipe doesn't mind, he's had more screen time and lines than Sideswipe did in ROTF and DOTM combined. And it would be spoiling to say who dies, but I will tell you that it will be similar to the movie.Blasphemy? THIS IS SPARTA!

"I'M GONNA KEEL YOU!" Hatchback said, jumping for Tahuswipe.

So much for Deceptikuta cold calculating intelligence.

"My back, I think I broke it. Oooooooh, why couldn't you catch me?" 12345 said to Pohatubee.

Doing pretty well for having a broken back...

As the Drill Dragon left, leaving most of PEST headquarters burnt and smoking, the sun began to set on Metru-Nui.

And then Serv-Pro showed up and made it...LIKE IT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.Good chappy yet again.-MT
I never said Deceptikuta were intelligent! Maybe 1 in 20n are.12345's training and such has prepared him for broken backs. Either that or he's in shock, or I'm a lazy writer!Considering I am lacking in the Serv-Pro department... I also notice the poeticness (kinda) of the setting sun line; when I wrote it, I meant it was evening on Metru-Nui, but you could assume that the end of Metru-Nui is near too.And I can't believe, I forgot the "class dismissed" line! Don't worry, it's there now, right after Hydraxhide kills Crowdax.And third page? Not bad, not bad..Next chapter will probably be Friday. I've got homework and such today to do.MTL

Friday 9 AM here.Mehehehehehhhhhhhhh.

Due to being a few hours in front of my Chinese friend above, it's Friday 1.30 PM here. MEHEHEHEHE.So anyway, Tahuswipe has gotten more lines than usual? Oh yeah, he did.

Well, how about we go by "Southern British Columbia, Canada" time? It's about 6:50 PM, Thursday here.......Tahuswipe had his share of lines in chapter 19 (kinda) and more in the one where the Deceptikuta attacked Jaller's house.MTL

Well, sorry the chapter was so late, but I got exams in a week and I studying.... so...TRANSONICLE 3: THE ULTIMATE DOOMCHAPTER 21FROM ALRIGHT TO BADTA-METRU, METEU-NUIIt didn't take much before Matanui realized the Deceptikuta were up to something. They kept following Makutatron and the Deceptikuta with him, who kept moving, seemingly drawing the Autotoabots further and further away from something. Then they just gave up and ran off, and Matanui realized that they had been played.And when Vakama Maximus had sent a message saying something about Norik betraying, Deceptikuta attacking and Mataus being killed, Matanui went back to PEST headquarters as fast as possible.When he, Phoenix Prime, Dakama Prime, Kopatchet, Ramenbolt, Tahkan Metra, Nujack and the Wreckinators returned, they found PEST headquarters in ruins. Fire crews had showed up to help, but the building was nearly destroyed. There were several large holes in it, smoke coming from each of them, and there was a line of Matoran bodies with sheets over them.Matanui arrived first, transmocing and looking at the rubble. Vakama Maximus was first to come up to him."It's worse than it looks," Vakama Maximus said, "and the pillars are gone. Norik took them, as well as Blitztran."Matanui stared solemnly into the fires. "And Mataus?" he asked.Vakama Maximus shook his head and led Matanui to him. Tahuswipe and Galcee had taken Mataus' body out of the building he had been launched into, revealing that his chest (and due to his small size, most of his torso) had been ripped right through by Shockvak's shot, putting a hole right through him.Matanui sank to one knee and looked at the fallen Autotoabot. "Mataus." was all Matanui could say."He's with Onewaflap now." Vakama Maximus said. Matanui nodded and stood, still looking at Matau's body."Hydraxhide is over here. He's fine, and I'll bet he's had worse, but he's right mad." Vakama Maximus said."Lead then." Matanui said. The two walked to Hydraxhide, who had Nujack and Koptachet attempting to work on his lost leg, with Crashinator nearby."The old one is not too bad." Crashinator said, looking at the pile of rust."It's a pile of rust! It's only use now is graffiti and poisoning small animals!" Kopatchet said, looking to Crashinator, who was in his wolf form."Would you like a cannon as a leg? You could shoot it." Nujack said."I don't want another cannon! I had two, and I'm not replacing it! You try that nonsense again and I'll show you what I did to Crankdok!" Hydraxhide threatened. Nujack leaned back a bit."We just need to properly make a new leg, that's all, not too hard." Kopatchet said."You couldn't fix a gun if I told you how to! I don't want you messin' around with my leg!" Hydraxhide said. Looking around, he finally saw Matanui and Vakama Maximus watching."Good to see your mind is alright." Vakama Maximus said.Hydraxhide ignored him. "They couldn't save Mataus, could they?" he asked Matanui."No, he was lost the second he was shot. I'm sorry." Matanui said.Hydraxhide looked away. "It's Norik's fault. He betrayed us, and let Shockvak, that no good one-eyed tinhead attack us with that giant metal worm, then take the pillars and Blitztran. And he shot my leg! I'm gonna riop out his spark an' show it to him!" Hydraxhide said angerily."Easy now, old friend. Let Kopatchet and Nujack fix your leg first." Matanui said."Fine. But I call dibs on killin' Shockvak. Then Norik. Then Makutatron. Then maybe Nihiscream if the chicken legged coward is nearby." Hydraxhide said."See? He's fine." Vakama Maximus said."Stay here with him, Vakama Maximus. I'm going to go find Dakama." Matanui said, turning and walking off.Dakama Prime was supervising the removal of items from Kopatchet's lab, which had somehow not been totalled yet."Well, this is a fine mess we have here." Dakama said, carrying out a pile of items that were either weapons or giant toasters. It wasn't exactly clear."I don't know why Norik would do this. How could he betray us like this?" Matanui said.Tahuswipe, who was nearby, answered. "He said something about saving Metrutron, and that this planet must pay to save it." Dakam realized something. "Matanui, do you still have the Sun Matrix?" he asked."No, I-" suddenly Matanui saw the implications "No, Norik has it." "And the pillars!" Dakama said.Matanui looked to the sky, which was darkening with the onset of night. "Then I've doomed this planet." Matanui said, slamming a fist against a wall. Suddenly a voice was heard, yelling at Matanui. "Matanui Prime! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" yelled Nokama, followed by what remained of her guard."Hey! How was he supposed to know this would happen!" Dakama snapped, dropping the toaster weapons of doom and taking out his huge axe, which was big enough for Nokama and her guard, along with their entire families, to dine on comfortabely, with a nice Kane-Ra or Muaka dinner."Calm down, Dakama. She is justified. Without my help, Norik would not have come here." Matanui said. Dakama looked at him all surprised like."It's not your fault Matanui!" Dakama said."Even so, I will fix it. Where's Phoenix?" Matanui asked.Pohatubee, Jodkra and Johnson arrived, surprised by all the smoke. They drove past the wrecked bodies of Crankdok and Crowdax, which the Wreckiantors had taken the time to laugh at."Well, this doesn't look too good." Jodkra said, transmocing. Johnson transmoced as well and looked around. "Now, what did we miss?" Johnson asked.Ramenbolt, a tall, black and bulky Autotoabot who hasn't done much in this story, answered Johnson "Norik has betrayed us, taken the space bridge pillars, released Blitztran, killed alot of Matoran and Mataus, and shot off Hydraxhide's leg." Ramenbolt answered."Is Hydraxhide alright?" Johnson asked."No more than usual." Ramenbolt said.Jaller helped Hickory carry 12345 out of Pohatubee, who finally transmoced."What's wrong with him?" Ramenbolt asked."Broke his back." Jodkra answered."That sucks." Ramenbolt said. Jaller however, had heard all of this. Almost dropping 12345 as he and Hickory were setting the Sector Six agent down, he remembered what they had deduced a chapter or so ago."Mataus is dead?" Jaller asked, completely ignoring what I just wrote above. Jaller remembered during the whole "Revenge of Icarax" nonsense how Mataus and Onewaflap had stayed with Jaller, Hahli, Takua, Pohatubee and Gunmetal (Wheeldax was there too, but..) through all of that, with Onewaflap sacrificing himself to allow them to escape from Nihiscream."He was killed by Shockvak. Nothing he could have done." Ramenbolt said somberly. Jaller looked down sadly at 12345, who was asleep or something right now. "Pohatubee, we have to go see Hahli." Jaller said."Blue Flame and Wipeout are with her, she'll be fine-oh wait, Kongu, yea, we should go." Pohatubee said, transmocing. Jaller turned to Johnson."Make sure 12345 gets some treatment, or atleast a band-aid." Jaller said, getting into Pohatubee. As Pohatubee drove off, Johnson looked at 12345."What the pants am I supposed to do?" he said, looking to Jodkra. His targetmaster partner just shrugged.THE TOHU MEMORIALFlufskiron sat in the throne that Makutatron had been using, eyeing the Coliseum. Shockvak would be returning with Norik Prime soon, and he needed to be ready.He summoned Sleedat. "Sleedat! Get me Nihiscream!" he yelled."Whatever you say." Sleedat said dryly. Flufskiron didn't care much for Sleedat, or many Deceptikuta for that matter. However, considering how much smarter she was than the average Deceptikuta, he had to keep some smarter ones around.Sleedat showed back up with Nihiscream. "What is your whim, O mighty Flufskiron?" Nihiscream said, bowing."Why would you even say that? It's like you want me to hit you or something." Fluskiron said."Oh, we wouldn't want that now." Nihiscream said."I am honestly surprised Makutatron didn't just kill you. He's killed things that have just looked at him funny, but you being creepy like that only got a beating?" Flufskiron said."Look, what is it you want?" Nihiscream said."Well, Shockvak will be returning with Norik soon, and I need you to bring some pillars to Dreadinock." Flufskiron said."Fly them there by myself? It will take hours!" Nihiscream said."Not if you SHUT UP AND GO NOW!" Flufskiron said. Nihiscream tilted his head, then went to pick up the pillars.KONGU'S BUILDING (near it atleast)Pohatubee drove to Kongu's building, with Jaller sitting nervously in the front seat. He was afraid that Kongu may have killed Hahli and his family, or made them listen to Friday or watch Batman and Robin, and if he was really bad, at the same time."I can tell you're apprehensive, Jaller." Pohatubee said."That sounded very creepy." Jaller said."Oh, sorry. I'll try the radio." Pohatubee said, turning the radio on. <And in other news, a recent string of attacks around the city, made by the bad robots, has caused fires and some casulities. You'll notice that the sky line looks especially morbid tonight, what with a few fires around the black night of Metru-Nui> "Pohatubee, do you go out of your way to find the most unpleasent things on the radio?" Jaller asked."Seems like it." Pohatubee answered. Jaller looked back out the window. A few fires could be seen, the amount concentrating the closer they got to the Tohu Memorial, and Kongu's building."Well, what could possibly go wrong here." Pohatubee said. Pulling up infront of the building, they saw Blue Flame, who was none to happy to see them."Well, nice that you all decided to come back!" Blue Flame said, transmocing, and Wipeout appearing next to him."Wipeout, shouldn't you be up with Hahli and my parents?" Jaller asked him."I was, until Hahli told me to get lost for helping you figure out that info about Kongu." Wipeout said."Well, where are they know?" Jaller asked him."Top floors, I belief. And if Kongu is really a bad fellow..." Wipeout said.Without really thinking, Jaller ran up the steps of the building and entered it."Shouldn't you have followed him?" Pohetubee asked Wipeout."What? Why me? You guys can barely remember my name half the time!" Wipeout said."Well it's not like Pohatubee and I can walk up the stairs in there, now can we?" Blue Flame said."Fine." Wipeout said, walking into the building "But you guys owe me one!"When he was gone, Pohatubee turned to Blue Flame. "Well, bad news...."Jaller got to the elevator first, already heading up it by the time Wipeout got to it. "Fine, guess I'll find my own way up." Wipeout said, transmocing and flying up the staircase. Since Jaller had hit the "express" button, the elevator got to the top floors in lightning fast speed. Running out, we went for the room called "totally not a trap or anything".Well, if the people you loved were possibly being killed by a creepy suck-up Le-Matoran, you might not read all the signs you needed to either.Running in, he tripped on a wire and fell, then suddenly he was grabbed and picked up by several Po-Matoran."Jaller, Jaller, Jaller, did you really walk into that? I honestly expected more from you." Kongu said."Well, that was rather embarassing. WHERE ARE THEY??" Jaller yelled, refering to his family."Now, now Jaller, calm down. You're among friends here." Kongu said. And then, like a vast, predatory bird, Lasorhawk flew down, landing nearby and aiming his machine guns at Jaller."Stay calm now, Matoran, I'd hate to... suicide you." Lasorhawk said."So you are working for the Deceptikuta!" Jaller said."You are a genius." Kongu said sarcastically "Of course, you did figure it out rather early, I will have to admit. You and that Sector Six agent. And Wipeout, who is flying up the stairs even as we speak. It would suck if anything... happened to him." Kongu said.Jaller hadn't been aware that Wipeout had followed him into the building. "He can take anything you throw at him!" Jaller said, not sure if that was true or not.Kongu smirked. "He may be an Autotoabot, but even they aren't invincible, as Mataus demonstrated earlier today." "Jaller, I don't know if you know this, but I have your parents, and the beautiful Hahli, held trapped in here. In fact, show them, Lasorhawk!" Kongu said. Lasorhawk made a hissing sound, then pulled back a curtain with his tail, revealing Hahli handcuffed to a desk."Jaller!" she said."Hahli!" Jaller said."How romantic! A hero, unable to save his princess! Tell me Jaller, do you want to know how I came to work for the Deceptikuta?" Kongu asked Jaller."I don't really want to know, actually." Jaller said."Oh, really? Because the story was really good." Kongu said."Was it?" Jaller said."Too bad! You're gonna hear it anyway!" Kongu laughed "It started with my father, who was the actual first Matoran on the moon. You see, he worked for the Ko-Matoran, and since they didn't want one of their own precious members being harmed in space, they sent an expy; my father. It didn't matter if a Le-Matoran was killed, as long as the Ko-Matoran looked good! As I'm sure you've found out, they found that crashed Autotoabot ship on the moon, as well as drag marks. What I'm sure you don't know is that the Deceptikuta were there at the time, and they had a little chat with my dear ol' papa." Kongu said.Jaller was wondering why it was taking Wipeout so long to get up the stairs."As Lasorhawk here can atest, Soundprah was very persuasive. My father went back to the Ko-Matoran with a warning: go back to the moon, and all the Matoran would die. Surprisingly, the Ko-Matoran listened, and the moon was left alone. But they stayed in touch with my father, who fed them information enough that they found out about the AllShiny, and sent Blacktaka to steal enough information to locate it and Makutatron. The rest, well, you were there for." Kongu said.Jaller had no idea who Soundprah and Blacktaka were, but he knew Makutatron and the AllShiny."And when pops passed away in a terrible accident invovling his car and a terribly placed cliff, I became the Deceptikuta's representitive on Metru-Nui." Kongu said."So this is all your fault." Jaller said."Well, yep." Kongu said, patting Jaller on the head. Jaller noticed his shiny Rolex. "And now you carry on our legacy Jaller." Kongu said as his watched transmoced into an insect like Deceptikuta and crawled down Jaller onto his wrist, where it transmoced back into a watch. Suddenly Jaller's wrist hurt like fire."It hurt's don't it? Neuro-zappings or another, which ruin your day. You my friend, are going to find out information from the Autotoabots for us, or Hahli and your parents here..." Kongu said. The end of Lasorhawk's tale turned into spikes, and it swung infront of Hahli's face.Kongu put a cell phone in Jaller's hand. "Call the number on this phone when you have anything useful for us, otherwise..." Kongu said."I'll gut her like a fish." Lasorhawk said."And it would be such a shame too. She is so pretty." Kongu said."You're evil." Jaller said, his wrist feeling like it was tearing him apart."I'm just doing my job. Drop him!" Kongu said. The Po-Matoran dropped Jaller, then went and hid behind some potted plants. Lasorhawk pulled the curtain back infront of Hahli, then it transmoced into a TV. Kongu got Jaller to his feet just as Wipeout burst through the wall, his hands turned into machine guns and his mouth in shoop-cannon mode (as seen in Transonicle 2!)"Ah, and here's the unforgettable Wipeout, dynamic as always." Kongu said.Wipeout looked confused."It's.... it's ok Wipeout." Jaller managed to say."I'd love for you all to stay, but Hahli went to Ga-Metru to get some milk. She was making cookies, and we were all out of milk to dip them in. She's such a sweet girl." Kongu said."That doesn't sound like Hahli at all." Wipeout said, lowering his guns."She's like an ocean. You can see the top, but the insides are deep and murky, just like Hahli." Kongu said."We should go, Wipeout. See how 12345 is doing." Jaller said, bent over and in excruiating pain."Why, what's wrong with him?" Wipeout asked."I'll explain on the way down." Jaller said.As Jaller and Wipeout left, Kongu shouted out to him "Don't forget to call!" VOYA-NUIDreadinock sat in his favourite command chair on the Terragator, watching his smaller gunships and soldiers preparing. And then he saw Nihiscream land on the mini landing strip on the front of the Terragator."Excellent." Dreadinock said to himself, standing up. Walking through the entrance to the landing strip, Dreadinock welcomed Nihiscream."I've brought the space bridge pillars. I believe you know what to do with them." Nihiscream said, throwing down the 6 pillars he brought with him."Excellent." Dreadinock said again, some drones picking up the pillars. "Capture him." Dreadinock then said. Surprised, Nihsicream was grabbed and cuffed by several large drones."What is this? What are you doing?" Nihiscream cried, struggling to escape, and sending a missile off."I'm going to kill you Nihiscream, but It's only fair you get to see the destruction of this world first. As is only fair." Dreadinock said, watching Nihsicream be taken into the Terragator. He turned to some other drones. "Set those pillars up around the Terragator! Make the final preparations!" And he watched them do as he ordered. THE TOHU MEMORIALNorik Prime looked at the control pillars at his feet. Nearby were the other 1200 pillars, which would complete the plan. He looked in another direction. Flufskiron, Sleedat, Shockvak, Soundprah and a damaged Makutatron watched. In the back was Panrashot, Daedulus, Enderth and those other not-quite as important guys (like Barritax, Viewdok, etc.)"Are the ships on the moon ready now?" Norik asked Fluskiron.Flufskiron shook his head. "They have to wait for a little bit. We need to kill the Autotoabots first." Flufskiron said."Wouldn't it be easier to bring all the ships then?" Makutatron said."You're thinking too obvious, Makutatron. They'd expect that from you." Flufskiron said. Makutatron clenched his fists.Flufskiron held up one of the pillars. "We will only need one control to get it over here?" Flufskiron asked Norik."And 5 normal ones." Norik said. "Very good. Thunderstrike, Skystrike, Ramstrike, set these pillars up!" Flufskiron shouted. The three Strikers ran forward, Thunderstrike and Skystrike picking up two each and Ramstrike just getting one. His arms were reattached if you were wondering.Norik held up the control pillar they would use for this. Suddenly there was a flash behind them, and Norik was tackled and knocked over. The Wreckinators appeared, firing their weaponry, LesoSpinn dropping smoke bombs and normal bombs, disorientating the Deceptikuta. Phoenix swung his swords, slicing through a drone and Sleedat over.Norik tried to get up, but Matanui Prime held him down. "Get off of me!" Norik yelled, sturggling."You have some explainign to do first!" Matanui said. Suddenly he was thrown off by Flufskiron, who turned a fist into spikes and went to stab Matanui. Matanui rolled back up and epicly uppercutted Flufskiron, sending him back. Norik ran off with the control pillars, desperate to save them."NORIK!" Matanui yelled, chasing him."Keep the Deceptikuta away from Matanui!" iBrow yelled, firing his shotgun at Panrashot, nearly blinding the Deceptikuta."MAKUTATRON!" JackaL yelled, firing his cannon at Makutatron, hitting the Deceptikuta leader in the shoulder. Back on Metrutron, during the final battle, Makutatron had killed two Wreckinators, ripped out one of LesoSpinn's optics, nearly ripped out iBrow's spark and severly damaged JackaL, as well as ripping out Pohatubee's vocal processor.He wasn't their favourtive Deceptikuta.The Wreckiantors fired everything they had at Makutatron, who in his weakened state, was sent rolling back, blue energy leaking out of his chest. The Wreckinators probably would've killed him if Panrashot, Barritax, Sleedat, Daedulus, Enderth and some Strikers hadn't been there to distract them. Phoenix sliced through a drone, stabbed Panrashot in the leg, spun and dodged a missile from Sleedat.Norik threw the pillars to Soundprah as the Deceptikuta ran past, then Norik was tackled by Matanui once more. Rolling, they landed on a little statue thing the Deceptikuta hadn't bother to destroy in the three years they'd been in the Memorial.Norik got his sword out and held it to Matanui's neck. "Why Norik? This was our home!" Matanui said, struggling to pull away Norik's sword."Metrutron is our home! This is like a cheap RV we're stuck in! I'm only doing this for the good of our race!" Norik said."And what about Mataus?" Matanui asked, pushing Norik back."Mataus was an unfortunate loss, and I didn't know Shockvak would do that." Norik said, looking over to the Wreckinators and Phoenix Prime valiantly holding back the Deceptikuta, with Shockvak walking forward, firing his own cannon. So far the Drill Dragon was no where to be seen."So betraying us, killing Mataus and innocent Matoran is alright to you? Mataus was an Autotoabot, a Metrutronian, and those Matoran were our allies!" Matanui said, unable to bring himself to use weapons against his old friend."The road to victory is paved with sacrifice. Remember that Matanui, if nothing else I taught you." Norik said, his voice softening. Moving back, he lowered his sword "You were friend once, Matanui, and I don't want to kill you. Do not make me regret this. Our world msut be saved." Then Norik took the Sun Matrix, and attached it to a control pillar he pulled out. Sending it up, it connected in a ring with the other 5 pillars up there. A ring of blue energy went out between them, then across. The combatants below looked up.The front end of the Terragator came through, several smaller, five-propellared gunships going through as well. Opening fire on the Autotoabots, Matanui retreated as Norik watched."Autotoabots, retreat!" Matanui said, running from the explosions. Phoenix and the Wreckinators got to him as fast as they could, then Phoenix teleported them out of there.Norik watched as all 300 feet of the Terragator came into view, and remembered how that same ship had shot him down at the final battle on Metrutron, having already been reknown for killing countless Autotoabots.Norik found that he didn't care.END OF CHAPTER Fun commentary: Norik is going to become more and more.. well, not good, as the story moves along, don't worry. The Terragator missed the Autotoabots simply because it would be like shooting ants from 100 feet up in the air, and the Wreckinators are good enough fighters that they held back those Deceptiktua. If they're so good, how come they beat Makutatron so quickly? Simple, Makutatron used to be very strong and tough and such (if you remember in the first Transonicle, he single handedly beat down all the Autotoabots). And now he's not.And Norik doesn't know that the Terragator used to have Icarax on it....MTL

Hmmmhmm. Nice chappy, quite a lot of.....stuff going on.I would like to see Hydraxhide with a cannon for a leg. He could kick someone, step on them, and then the Deceptikuta would be like 'You gonna shoot me? I disarmed you!' Then Hydraxhide's gonna be like 'Yeah.' and then he gets CANNON TO DA FACE.Great chappy.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So the Autotoabots transformed and rolled away?Anyway, so it seems this chapter is more dramatic than the others, since it is rather lacking in humourous situations, unless you consider Jodkra and Johnson's lateness and being completely out of place with their words after Mataus' death.Still a good chapter though.

Hmmmhmm. Nice chappy, quite a lot of.....stuff going on.I would like to see Hydraxhide with a cannon for a leg. He could kick someone, step on them, and then the Deceptikuta would be like 'You gonna shoot me? I disarmed you!' Then Hydraxhide's gonna be like 'Yeah.' and then he gets CANNON TO DA FACE.Great chappy.

I'm contemplating actually doing it too...

So the Autotoabots transformed and rolled away?Anyway, so it seems this chapter is more dramatic than the others, since it is rather lacking in humourous situations, unless you consider Jodkra and Johnson's lateness and being completely out of place with their words after Mataus' death.Still a good chapter though.

T'was a bit more heavy with the drama, wasn't it. Of course, Jodkra and Johnson knew Mataus for probably less than a week, not to mention their race has been at war for the past million years or so, so they probably don't grow too attached to the new guy they just met. Unless it's the New Guy, everyone loves him and the fact noone knows what his name is :PThe next chapter: Deceptikuta have words with the Matoran, specifically President Turaga Dume, and then things go from bad to worse for the Autotoabots. I might also work on Transonicle Re-Mastered for a little bit after that, just because I haven't updated it in a while..And I just noticed I forgot about Blitztran in the last chapter! That's what I get for having too many characters....MTL

"Stay calm now, Matoran, I'd hate to... suicide you." Lasorhawk said.

I'd hate for you to kill me killing mysel...wait what.

Norik tried to get up, but Matanui Prime held him down. "Get off of me!" Norik yelled, sturggling.

And that's why robot restraining orders are, after all, a good idea.

Then Norik took the Sun Matrix, and attached it to a control pillar he pulled out. Sending it up, it connected in a ring with the other 5 pillars up there. A ring of blue energy went out between them, then across. The combatants below looked up.

...and then saw that it had created the only piece of technology known to man that hadn't already been used for the Dallas Cowboy's stadium. Good chappy, MTL. KUTGW.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

"Stay calm now, Matoran, I'd hate to... suicide you." Lasorhawk said.

I'd hate for you to kill me killing mysel...wait what.

Norik tried to get up, but Matanui Prime held him down. "Get off of me!" Norik yelled, sturggling.

And that's why robot restraining orders are, after all, a good idea.

Then Norik took the Sun Matrix, and attached it to a control pillar he pulled out. Sending it up, it connected in a ring with the other 5 pillars up there. A ring of blue energy went out between them, then across. The combatants below looked up.

...and then saw that it had created the only piece of technology known to man that hadn't already been used for the Dallas Cowboy's stadium.Good chappy, MTL. KUTGW.-MT
A restraining order against robots that have a robot with the ability to teleport is a very weak show of words. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to best the Dallas Cowboy's shows using the technology of robots.AHEM! I'm sorry this chapter took so long to get up, I've been studying for exams and Skyriming. Just so you know my Smithing is 100 and I'm in full Dragon Plate, so it wasn't a complete waste of time. Also, I'm not good at writing very.. emotional dialogue, which stumped me. I'm much better at action, which I'm sure is the reason you're all reading this anyways :PTRANSONICLE 3: THE ULTIMATE DOOMCHAPTER 22FROM BAD TO WORSE THE TOHU MEMORIALRecovering from the Autotoabot's brief attack, Norik Prime looked up at the Terragator, the end of it finally leaving the space bridge. Norik hadn't expected Matanui to attack him, and he hadn't known that Phoenix had the ability to teleport. These were unsettling happenings; Matanui should've realized that he was doing to ensure the survival of their race! Mataus' had been an unfortuneate casuality, but it was war after all. If Matanui found out about the fact that this had been due to Icarax's prompt several million years ago, Matanui would surley return, with much less mercy.Flufskiron meanwhile, had more productive things going. The camera alt moded Deceptikuta Viewdok, thin and rather full of himself, followed behind Flufskiron, who was heading to a satelitte thing that had been set up by Shockvak and Soundprah, with distractions from Blitztran."Is it ready? I truly can't stand to wait." Flufskiron said."It is complete. All we need is your direction." Shockvak said emotionlessly. Something about how emotionless it was unsettled Flufskiron."Excellent." Flufskiron said nonetheless "NORIK! I'm sure you're going to want to be part of this!" Flufskiron yelled to Norik. Norik turned and walked towards them, not saying anything."What is it, old 'bot? Have you lost your taste for us already after just one run in with your old friends?" Flufskiron said "Which is silly, considering how much you've done against them over all these years." Norik took his double sided sword out, and in a blink of an eye had it at Fluskiron's throat. "If I'm able to cause the deaths of Autotoabots, it wouldn't take me much to cause your death, Flufskiron." Norik said.Flufskiron smiled "And that's what I like to hear Norik Prime. Come, let's do this. MAKUTATRON! You too! You'd be good for effect!" he yelled.Makutatron, once mighty leader of the Deceptikuta and most feared being this side of any actual continuity, shambled over, his chest covered in holes, most of the top right of head still missing (with Transraga working hurriedly on it), his lower right arm a different colour than the rest of him, and generally looking like a mess. Flufskiron hadn't allowed Sleedat to use her repair nanobot things on Makutatron, which she agreed whole heartedly. She herself was no fan of Makutatron."You do not order me around, Flufskiron." Makutatron snarled."That was true on Metrutron. To bad this isn't Metrutron." Flufskiron said. Makutatron growled, but right now he was in no way to fight, something which Flufskiron knew, and laughed at.Viewdok transmoced into his camera form, and Makutatron stood before the camera, Norik, Flufskiron and Shockvak standing behind him."Live in three... two... one... Camera ready." Soundprah said in his monotone voice. This broadcast would immediatly show on every TV, computer, phone and similar device all over Metru-Nui, much like the similar broadcasts done by the Deceptikuta three years ago."Insects of the Matoran hive!" Makutatron began with a simple greeting "Three of your years ago, we broadcasted a message like this to your insect race!" Makutatron was then pushed to the side by Flufskiron."And we have very different message to give you know!" Flufskiron said.In a hospital, 12345 was in a bed watching the TV, Hickory standing beside him."LIES! Hickory, get me a wheelchair, I'm getting out of here!" 12345 said, rolling out of the bed and falling on his face."I zink ve should change zenes before dis gets offensive." Hickory said.The broadcast continued. "The image of our race may have been... tainted by the actions of others, such as Makutatron and Icarax." Flufskiron said. Makutatron looked angrily at Flufskiron, but he had been doing that the entire time. Norik however, looked up when Flufskiron mentioned Icarax, and Flufskiron smiled."But those leaders are dead and indisposed right now, and I, Flufskiron, want to explain what our purpose here is." Flufskiron said, "Our home was destroyed by war, and as such, we require the supplies to rebuild it annew. Unfortuneatly, supplies for a planet made out of metal is hard to come by." "So, all we need is enough supplies for it, and we'll be gone. But first you need to rid yourselves of the true criminals; the Autotoabots! These villians started the war, and escaped justice, hiding here, and claiming to be your allies! Expel them! EXPEL THEM!" Flufskiron ranted."Oh, and remember, that 300 foot long ship we have floating around? It's more than capable of destroying this island. Have the Autotoabots gone from this planet by tommorrow, or we will kill all of you until you are dead. Think about that." Fluskiron said. And with that, the broadcast ended.THE COLISEUMPresident Turaga Dume finished watching the broadcast, an eye twitching. "Why, why, why must this happen during the reign of moi?" he asked nobody in particular "this is a tough desicion. Let's get rid of the robots they want gone, so these other robots leave." he said."Now, it's good to see you put alot of thought into this, sir." Secretary of Defense Turaga Vakama said sarcastically."Ooooh, because we're in the position to aruge with the giant robots! Face it Vakama, you lack the style and ingeniuity of me!" Turaga Dume said.Turaga Vakama very much doubted that Turaga Dume had any style, but he let it go anyways. "If it's truly your wish to give in to their demands" Vakama said, sad that thye had given up so easily, "It's your choice. But do remember that the Autotoabots have fought for us for the past few years." "Phhhsaah, these robots said otherwise. Now, if you excuse me, I've just sent the order to save our planet." President Dume said."I'm sure." Turaga Vakama said as he turned and walked out, disapointed in his government.40 MINUTES LATERJaller and Wipeout, inside Pohatubee, (Blue Flame was driving up behind them) drove up to the field where the Autotoabots were. The iBrow was being prepared for take off, and the Wreckinators were making sure everyone knew what they shouldn't touch."Put your digits on this button and I will remove your entire arm." JackaL told Johnson."Why would you think I would? That's a stereotype to assume all Agorians enjoy breaking things. If anything you should be more worried about Nujack ripping apart the engines or a seat belt." Johnson said."Now that's just being.." JackaL was about to say when he saw Nujack looking through one of the engines. "NUJACK! YOUR ARMS ARE MINE!" JackaL yelled.Pohatubee let Jaller and Wipeout out (heh) then transmoced. "So it's actually happening.." Pohatubee said. Jaller's wrist burned, the Deceptikuta watch reminding him to speak with Matanui.Jaller began to walk to Matanui, Wipeout following beside him. A Matoran walked by carrying Wheeldax and Braindox in some little pet cage things."Jaller! Buddy! Ol' pal, you gotta help me! They've put me into this little prison!" Wheeldax said to Jaller, pleading for aid."I thought we was family!" Braindox said, banging his head against the bars."You'll, you'll be fine." Jaller said, looking for Matanui. His wrist was killing him. He saw Dakama Prime walk by, follow by Vakama Maximus and Hydraxhide, who had his leg rebuilt (not very well) and was using a very large gun as a crutch.Jaller ran up to them. "Dakama! Are you guys actaully leaving?" he asked.Dakama nodded. "We are. Pohatubee, Blue Flame, are you ready? We'll be leaving in a few minutes." "A few minutes?" Jaller said, shocked that they would be gone so soon."It doesn't take much time to ready a Metrutronian ship, especially the iBrow, and apprently not much to convince the Matoran to get rid of us." Hydraxhide said. He looked over to a large box on wheels. "So they've made Mataus' death in vain." Hydraxhide said, saying some words that weren't allowed on BZP.Jaller ran to Matanui, who stood solemnly before the iBrow. Omega Kaita was standing next to it, his optics fixed on the distant figure of the Terragator, just visible next to the Coliseum."Matanui!" Jaller yelled, running up to him. Matanui turned and looked down to Jaller. "You guys can't actually be leaving, can you?" Jaller asked him. Pohatubee, Wipeout and Blue Flame followed up behind Jaller. Turaga Nokama and Hewkii walked up too."It is your leader's choice. We our guests on your planet, and if your planet wants us gone, we have no choice." Matanui said. "Where is Hahli? I would have liked to have said farewell to her." Jaller looked to his feet, the Deceptikuta watch burning on his wrist. Pohatubee, Wipeout and Blue Flame looked at him, wanting to know his answer "She... she couldn't make it. Work or soemthing..." Jaller said, holding back tears, then continueing the subject "You can't just leave us! The Deceptikuta are still here!" Jaller pleaded."I had hoped that with Norik in charge that they might show mercy, but it appears Flufskiron is the one really in charge of them." Matanui said.Dakama Prime and his entourage got nearby now. "Flufskiron led the Deceptikuta in many battles against us. Mercy and concern for life are not his strong suits." Dakama said."They will probably kill you all. But other than that, you'll be fine." Vakama Maximus said. Dakama shot him a look."Where will we go? Metrutron is still under Deceptikuta control." Blue Flame asked."Wherever we can go." Matanui said, looking back to the iBrow. Tahkan Metra was walking up with Johnson and Jodkra.Matanui looked back to Jaller. "Jaller, you may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves. From here on the fight will be your own." Matanui said, kneeling down and looking Jaller in the face, much like he did when he first met them in that alley way five years ago. "You are my friend Jaller, you have and always will be. In our travels I will remember you and your race, with the knowledge that even in the most distant of places, there is goodness in all peoples. Think what you will of us, but I will leave this planet with fond memories." Matanui said, pushing himself back to his feet.His wrist burning once more, Jaller decided to ask Matanui "What are you going to do? What's the plan?""There is no plan." Matanui said, turning away from Jaller "Goodbye Jaller." he said, walking to the iBrowJaller watched him walk away, shocked, confused, saddened, and feeling a lessening burn on his arm. He turned to Pohatubee, who had a sad look on his face. Or about as close to a sad look on his face as he could get, considering he was a giant robot and all...AANNNYYYWAAYYYSSS, Pohatubee kneeled down and put his hand on Jaller's shoulder, but ended up covering most of his back."I guess you gotta leave too, huh?" Jaller said, his voice choking up.Pohatubee nodded, "We had a good run, hey?" he said.Jaller nodded. "I'm happy you were the car we bought." Jaller said."Considering I broke all the other cars in the lot, you didn't have much choice." Pohatubee said. Jaller chuckled."Goodbye 'bee." Jaller said. Holding up his fist, they fist bumped."You stay classy now, ya hear?" Pohatubee said."I will." Jaller said."I'll see you on the flip side." Pohatubee said."Ok." Jaller said, a few tears rolling down his yellow mask."Your making this harder than it needs to be." Pohatubee said. Jaller smiled and put his hand on Pohatubee's shin""Say bye to Hahli for me, won't you? If you do manage to see her again." Pohatubee said."Come on Pohatubee. No need to draw this out." Vakama Maximus said, lifting Pohatubee up onto his feet. "So long Jaller." Vakama Maximus said, waving at Jaller. Pohatubee looked back at Jaller as Blue Flame pushed him along.Jaller looked on as they walked off, then Hydraxhide stood beside Jaller."Well kid, it was nice knowin' ya, fer a little bit atleast. I don't like that we're leaving your planet in the hands of the Deceptikuta, but we aren't in the spot to argue about it." Hydraxhide said, then poking Jaller with one of his he said "Don't get yerself killed too bad, will ya?" "I'll try not to." Jaller said."Ahah! Good answer." Hydraxhide said, limping off. Dakama Prime was next. "I wish we could stay Jaller, but Matanui says we need to listen to some Matoran who don't have any common sense." Dakama said, shaking his head and walking off."Well Jaller, I wish Hahli was in Kongu's building, but I guess she's gone off somewhere to hide when the Deceptikuta eventually decide to attack you guys. Smart girl." Blue Flame said, then walked to the iBrow."Don't forget about me. Oh wait, you probably will. Whatever, I wish I'd done a better job of helping you into Kongu's building, what Blue Flame just covered that." Wipeout said, going to ship.Tahkan Metra looked down at Jaller. "You know Jaller, I think my favourite Matoran would be Hewkii. But you'd probably be a close second. Third. Well, probably fourth. But your up there. Too bad you all have to pay for one Matoran's bad weakness." Tahkan Metra said, kind of complimenting Jaller in his own insulting way. He too went to the ship.Johnson was next "I never really got to know you Jaller, but you seemed like a swell guy." Johnson said."Well, that was about as thoughtful as what Tahkan just said." Jodkra said."It was a lot kinder than what Tahkan said! Your just a poor measure of anything regarding actual emotion!" Johnson said."No I'm not! I'm obviously better than Tahkan or Galcee!" Jodkra said."Your a robot! You don't have actual emotion!" Johnson said.Jodkra was shocked. "OOOOOOHH!! Now that's stereotyping at its finest!" he said "First of all, I'm Metrutronian, not a simple robot! Secondly, Metrutronians actually have the ability to feel emotions!" While the argued Jaller was shocked to see a Po-Matoran in a whel chair being pushed by a Ko-Matoran show up, with another Po-Matoran in a black mask following them."12345? What are doing here?" Jaller asked "Wait, Hafu!" he said, recognizing the Po-Matoran following them."How's it going Jaller? I see I'm retired for a year and they kick the Autotoabots off of the planet." Hafu said.Hewkii, who was nearby, saw his old friend. The New Guy saw him too, but Hewkii spoke first."THEY LET YOU RETIRE? I'VE BEEN WORKING NONE STOP IN THE MILITARY FOR SIX YEARS NOW!" Hewkii yelled."And how've you been Hewkii?" Hafu said, and when he saw Hewkii was lifting his feet, he lifted his own, because he thought it was a fist bump. He got punched in the shoulder."Right, the gruesome twosome are back now. Yaay! Now, more importantly me and my now useless legs." 12345 said. The New Guy was a little sad that he got forgotten about there, but he lived with it."Und me!" Hickory said."Quiet!" 12345 snapped. Jaller looked at the iBrow, which Jodkra and Johnson were walking to now."I can't believe they're actually leaving." Hafu said."They're going to be gone, and the Deceptikuta will attack us, I'm sure of it." Hewkii said."Years from now, we're gonna look back at this guy, and their gonna ask us "Where were you when they took over the world?" and we can say that we just watched our last chance leave." 12345 said.There was a silence."That was very depressing." The New Guy said."It's a depressing atmosphere, OK?" 12345 said.The Autotoabots, meanwhile, were just about ready to leave. Matanui looked back at this planet that they had called home for the past few years, and he felt sad. He knew the other Autotoabots weren't pleased with this descision, which he was secretly happy they wanted to stay here, but they had to go. There was no need to make enemies of the Matoran."I should up here wiht two cannons and both legs, now I'm leaving with one of both." Hydraxhide said."We're also leaving with less Autotoabots than what we should up with." Dakama Prime said, looking at the box that contained Mataus' body."Hey, atleast we got Omega Kaita back." Vakama Maximus said, trying to look on the bright side."Does Omega understand what we're doing?" Dakama said."Koptachet and his dog are talking to him." Vakama Maximus said.Kopatchet (and Crashinator) were trying to explain the situation to Omega Kaita."Which is why we must leave." Kopatchet said, saving you the time of hearing what you already knew."So we are taking orders from beings who do not understand their current dilemna?" Omega asked Kopatchet."We're hoping that the Deceptikuta are actually serious about rebuilding Metrutron. We doubt it, but we can hope. Besides, having Metrutron back would be nice." Kopatchet said."I do not have your attachment to Metrutron. Metrutron was totalled by the war, and this planet lacks the resources to properally repair it. It would be better to start annew." Omega said."Yea well you never saw it before the war. You only knew it as the destroyed part of Karzahni that it is now." Kopatchet said."That is irrelevent." Omega Kaita said.Matanui meanwhile, looked to his Autotoabots; Dakama Prime, Phoenix Prime, Kopatchet, Hydraxhide, Vakama Maximus, Blue Flame, Pohatubee, Wipeout, Galcee, Tahuswipe, Crashinator, Wipeout, Jodkra, Johnson, Nujack, Wipeout, Ramenbolt, LesoSpinn, JackaL, iBrow and of course Wipeout.There, that should make up for all those times I've forgotten him, both Matanui and the writer thought."Autotoabots, today the Deceptikuta have won a great victory over us. We will avenge ourselves." Matanui said. The Autotoabots nodded."Ahright, when we're on the ship, don't touch anything, or you'll be walking home." iBrow said as he led the Autotoabots aboard, Kopatchet taking the trailer he had been working on with him and Dakama taking the box that contained Mataus' body.Turaga Nokama walked up to Jaller. "You were right about Norik, or whatever it was that you came to tell us about, and now we're paying for it." she said.Jaller only nodded. A siren was sounded, time to move back. When the Matoran were out of range of the all the smoke and fire that would come from the ship taking off, they looked back at the ship. The iBrow's cloak was disabled, as proof that they were leaving. A few Matoran camera crews showed up to film it. Omega Kaita walked back as well, standing near the edge of a small cliff."Why's Omega standing there?" Hewkii asked."No idea." The New Guy answered."Lift off in 5....4.....3...2... Oh pants, split my coffee... hang on...." a Matoran in a control tower said. The iBrow took off anyways, much to the annoyance of the Matoran working the tower.The Matoran watched the iBrow ascend into the sky, and Jaller walked to the side, and took the phone Kongu had given him out.Dialling the only number on it, he called Kongu. Taking a deep breath, he spoke "They have no plan. They're just leaving." Jaller said."Really? Even better then." Kongu answered. On the other end of the line, Kongu told this to Laserhawk, who told it to Sounprah, who told it to....Dreadinock.Jaller was confused by Kongu's answer, when he heard another alarm sound. "Unauthorized aircraft entering air space..." a Matoran said on a computer."What? I thought this was closed off!" Nokama said."GOTT IM HIMMEL!" Hickory yelled. The Matoran looked up.Two F-22's flew across the sky, then transmoced. Skystrike and Thunderstrike, carrying some space bridge pillars, activated them in a circle."Oh, this will be good." Skystrike said, smiling deviously. Thunderstrike just looked on. The pillars, activated by another set at the Tohu Memorial, created a blue portal like thing, and the Terragator came out of it.On board the iBrow the Wreckinators tried furiously to turn the ship, shoot or something, but the Terragator was on them too soon."FIRE EVERYTHING!" Dreadinock yelled to his crew, who promptly did. As mentioned several chapters ago, the Terragator has enough fire power to destroy entire cities.The iBrow didn't.iBrow's beloved ship was torn apart instantly, huge pieces flying apart, covered in fire. The ground crew knew instantly that the Autotoabots had been killed, also instantly.And so did Omega Kaita.With a yell of anger that would undoubtely go in your top tne lists of yells of anger, he prepared his massive arm cannon and fired at the Terragator, then activating the huge jets in his feet, launched his entire, 112 foot tall body at the ship.The shot knocked otu some of the weapons systems on the Terragator, but it's remaining weaponry fired back, slowing down Omega's advance until they sent him back down, where he lost control and landed in the ocean with a splash that would also go in your top ten list of really big splashes.Jaller stared wide-eyed, a silent tear running down his yellow mask. The Deceptikuta watch on his wrist transmoced and ran for it, and Jaller stomped on it in a fit of anger, although ti still escaped.Hewkii, Hafu and the New Guy looked at each other, shocked. 12345 shook his head, and Hickory stared at the flaming pieces of the iBrow. A few pieces of Omega's grey armour floated to surface of the water.Dreadinock surveyed the damage on a computer. Half the weapons had overheated themselves in the effort to stop Omega, and most that weren't overheated had been destroyed by his shot. But it was OK, they would probably see no more true combat on this planet, atleast in time to repair them."Flectadok, was there any other damage?" Dreadinock asked a nearby Deceptikuta."Wasn't my fault!" Flectadok answered."That's not what I asked you tinhead!" Dreadinock snapped.Skytrike and Thunderstrike landed on the small landing strip on the front of the Terragator, and went to see Dreadinock. They carried the space bridge pillars with them."Will you have us set the pillars back up, O esteemed Dreadinock?" Skytrike said."No. The Terragator can go there properally, as long as the damage is only to part if the weapon systems." Dreadinock said "And what's with you Strikers and being such suck ups?" he said."I'm not a suck up!" Thunderstrike said."No, you're just stupid." Dreadinock replied, turning to Nihiscream, who was chained or something to a wall. "There now Nihiscream, you've seen our victory. I believe I'll kill you now." Dreadinock said.Nihiscream looked a teeny bit afraid.THE TOP OF THE COLISEUMWatching the destruction of the iBrow and, by the looks of it, destruction of Omega Kaita, Flufskiron smiled. The fact that the Matoran had filmed the whole thing live made it even better."Well Shockvak, don't you just love when a plan comes together?" Flufskiron said to the one-eyed Deceptikuta beside him."It is a pleasing notion." Shockvak said."Well, do want the honours, or not?" Flufskiron asked him."You may say it." Shockvak answered."Joy!" Flufskiron said. Turning to Soundprah, who hooked a wire into Flufskiron's arm, Flufskiron sent a message to his leutenant Swiftinock on the moon. "Swiftinock, ready the pillars and the fleet, AND BEGIN THE SLAUGHTER!" Flufskiron said happily."Activate your pillars, we're already ready." Swiftinock replied."Very good." Flufskiron said, then made a motion to Norik Prime, who once more took the Sun Matrix out.Norik took one last glance in the direction that the iBrow had been; the shape of the Terragator could be seen making its way towards them."For Metrutron!" Norik said, activating a pillar, and attaching it to one of the spikes on top of the Coliseum. He did the same three more times with another three pillars and the remaining three spikes, then placed the last control pillars into a structure the Deceptikuta had made there. Activating all five pillars, they sent a blue light into the sky, where it opened a portal on the moon. There the Deceptikuta fleet entered, and appeared above Metru-Nui."And it will be... glorious." Flufskiron said, looking to the doom of Metru-Nui.The Ultimate Doom, you could even say.END OF CHAPTER.FUN COMMENTARY: Ohs Noes! The Autotoabots! Omega! Things look bleak for our heroes, as long as you haven't seen Dark of the Moon yet. And for the first rela time you saw how strong the Terragator was, being able to, in seconds, destroy the iBrow and knock down Omega Kaita.Also, to take your mind off of the violent murder of all your favourite characters (hehe), here's a sneak peak of what I'm going to do after Transonicle 3. Here's the hints, and if your the first one who can guess what the parody is about, you get a free MAIN CHARACTER guest star in it! (it'll have to fit with the theme of course)THE HINTS!Zack Snyder, Frank Millar, Thermoplaye, Gerad Butler, Shield wall, LOTS! OF! EMPHASIS!Good day!MTL

Zack Snyder, Frank Millar, Thermoplaye, Gerad Butler, Shield wall, LOTS! OF! EMPHASIS!

THIS! IS! SPARTA!So you're going to parody 300? Yes.....
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner.Yes, I shall parody 300, and it will probably be my last parody (about time I do original stuff by now). Not much has been outlined yet, but I can give ya'll an idea. The Skrall will be the enemy, and the Spartans will most likely be Glatorians. Not quite sure about that last part yet though. It will tamer than the movie, of course (THIS! IS! BZP! still) but it will contain the senseless violence you've come to love and cherish from me.Speaking of senselss violence, the next few chapters of Transonicle 3 will pretain to: The Deceptikuta wrecking Metru-Nui, Matoran striking back, and Jaller atempting to get into the war zone to find Hahli. So it's almost the finale, and it will be the biggest finale (in Transonicle a tleast) ever!MTL

Jaller stared wide-eyed, a silent tear running down his yellow mask. The Deceptikuta watch on his wrist transmoced and ran for it, and Jaller stomped on it in a fit of anger, although ti still escaped.

The Deceptikuta version was a lot stronger than the one in the movie.

"For Metrutron!" Norik said, activating a pillar, and attaching it to one of the spikes on top of the Coliseum. He did the same three more times with another three pillars and the remaining three spikes, then placed the last control pillars into a structure the Deceptikuta had made there. Activating all five pillars, they sent a blue light into the sky, where it opened a portal on the moon. There the Deceptikuta fleet entered, and appeared above Metru-Nui.

And so Jimmy Buffet and Norik assembled the largest boat to boat party in history...Good chappy, TML. KUTGW.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't that hard to guess. I got it when you said Zack Snyder. Or you could have parodied the Watchmen, but meh.So you're going to do original stuff?

I am, but this is not the place to discuss it! The walls, they have ears..

My ship. :(Also, is Omega really dead?-ibrow

I'm pretty sure the pilot going down with the ship pretty much nulls any chance you had of getting your insurance claim on it..Chances are Omega isn't very lively any more...

Jaller stared wide-eyed, a silent tear running down his yellow mask. The Deceptikuta watch on his wrist transmoced and ran for it, and Jaller stomped on it in a fit of anger, although ti still escaped.

The Deceptikuta version was a lot stronger than the one in the movie.

"For Metrutron!" Norik said, activating a pillar, and attaching it to one of the spikes on top of the Coliseum. He did the same three more times with another three pillars and the remaining three spikes, then placed the last control pillars into a structure the Deceptikuta had made there. Activating all five pillars, they sent a blue light into the sky, where it opened a portal on the moon. There the Deceptikuta fleet entered, and appeared above Metru-Nui.

And so Jimmy Buffet and Norik assembled the largest boat to boat party in history...Good chappy, TML. KUTGW.-MT
The biggest boat party in histroy would proceed the biggest illegal dumping of garbage above a city in history (probably the only one to occur above 1000 feet as well)Well, sorry I've been so slow, but you know the drill; Skyrim, lazyness. 'tis a hard life.Anyways, this will be the last chapter that features mostly talking. That's right, it's all action from here on in. My reward for you if you read the rest of this jumble!TRANSONICLE 3: THE ULTIMATE DOOMCHAPTER 23EXCEPTIONAL PLANNING SKILLSA STREET NEAR THE COLISEUM, METRU-NUI"Hello, I'm Icytoa1, live on the streets of Metru-Nui, where just minutes ago the ship containing the Autotoabots blown out of the sky. Now the Deceptikuta have offically invaded our planet, and it appears President Dume is yet to make a statement about it yet. Let us see what the average Matoran has to say." Icytoa1 said to the camera. He and the camera-Matoran walked over to a Matoran sitting on a bench and reading a newspaper."Sir, what is your opinion on the invasion and destruction of the Autotoabots?" Icytoa1 asked the Matoran."It's just some teenagers playing a prank! The problem is the educational system!" the Matoran said."And the blue tower of light coming from the top of the Coliseum?" Icytoa1 asked him. The tower of light was beginning to flicker, but Deceptikuta ships still came out of it."It's just a light show, just you wait. Dume will be telling us about some new iPhone or something." the Matoran said."Ok," Icytoa1 said, moving to a new Matoran "And you sir, what do you think about the imminent destruction of our race?" Icytoa1 asked him."Well, I was having a delicious toast'n'Ussal dinner, when I noticed the fridge door had been left open, so I got up and closed it." the Matoran said. Icytoa1 turned around and left him. Seeing a new Matoran, Icytoa1 went over to him."What do you think is going to happen to the economy after all workers and manufactuers are destroyed be the Deceptikuta?" Icytoa1 asked him."Frankly, I can't even decide what to wear to my own funeral." the Matoran said.Icytoa1 turned back to the camera. "And there you have it, indifference at its best. I for one welcome our new robot-overlords. Back to you Orkahm." Icytoa1 said. Suddenly there was an explosion behind him. Some Deceptikuta drones turned the corner onto the street Icytoa1 and the other Matoran were standing on. Firing their weapons, the blew up a car, a bench, a street light, part of the street and the Matoran who thought the robot invasion was a hoax. The others ran for their lives, the Deceptikuta firing on them, blowing apart shops and setting buildings on fire.The camera switiched back to the studio, where Orkahm ran a hand over his head. "Oh, and of all the luck, Icytoa's signal has been lost. Well, that's all for tonight folks," Orkahm was saying, when suddenly he was jumped by a small Deceptikuta."NAHAHAHAHHA DEAAATTTHHHHHHUUUHH!!!" the little Deceptikuta yelled as it ripped apart Orkahm's desk."Stay-aagghhh- classy Metru-Nu-EEEHHHHHHHH!!" Orkahm managed to say between screams as the camera crew dropped everything and ran.What a trooper.The Deceptikuta continued on their rampage, doing what they did best, destroying things and surprisingly not dieing for once. The largest Deceptikuta ships let loose their smaller gunships, and together they blew things apart for the fun of it. Individual Deceptikuta ran down streets, actually killing Matoran and breaking stuff. The Deceptikuta at the Tohu Memorial, finally allowed to wreck havoc, promptly annihilated the Vahki and police that had surrounded the Memorial for the past three years.President Turaga Dume watched all of this from a window in the Coliseum as the sky went dark."Oooh, what have you done Vakama!" Dume said to Turaga Vakama."ME? DUME! YOU allowed the Autotoabots to leave! YOU did not allow an attack on the Tohu Memorial! YOU shouldn't have even BEEN president this long!" Turaga Vakama yelled "And now we're all going to DIE!"Dume shook his head. "And what would you have done, Vakama?" Dume said. Before Vakama could answer, Blitztran burst through the wall, and taking one finger, pushed both Turaga to the floor."Ahehehehhe, ve have somevun's Opas!" he said. Both Turaga struggled, but could not move. Sleedat then entered the room, and looked down at the two Turaga."I honestly do not know how these could lead all of them. Look at them! They couldn't pick themselves off the ground if they fell!" she said."Zey can't pick zemzelves up vhen zhey have a Deceptikuta on zem either! AHAHAHAH!" Blitztran said."Why do you laugh at everything?" Sleedat asked him."Because everything iz funny." Blitztran said, smiling."Ok." Sleedat said, very confused about him. "Well, little Turaga, we need you to order all military forces on Metru-Nui, including PEST, to give up their arms. The less you fight, the less that will die. Of us anyways." Sleedat said.Dume whimpered. "Yes! Fine! Just let me live!" Dume said.Turaga Vakame looked at him angirily. "We won't give in to you villians!" he said."You won't atleast. But we don't care about you. Blitztran, do what you want with him." Sleedat said, and with that she went out of the hole they had made in the Coliseum, transmoced, and flew to the top of it.Blitztran let Dume go, and looked at Turaga Vakama, giggling.KONGU'S BUILDINGKongu stared out the window as Metru-Nui burned, the Deceptikuta destroying the city."Well, this worked out nicely, didn't it?" Hahli said, handcuffed to a table."I didn't know they would do... do this!" Kongu said. A rocket hit a building beside Kongu's, and Kongu watched the explosion."Because selling us out to them would only have good consequences." Hahli said.A sound that might have been laughter or a seal being beaten to death with a coffee maker was heard. "She has gotten you there, Kongu." Lasorhawk said, his jaws clacking.Kongu turned to Lasorhawk. He really didn't like the Deceptikuta bird. "Why are they doing this? What's the point of killing us all?" Kongu asked Lasorhawk.Lasorhawk smiled, or as close as he could do. "Why not? What are you going to do about, Kongu?" he asked.Kongu stared at Lasorhawk for a minute, then Lasorhawk laughed again and flew off into another room. Kongu looked back out the window, where Metru-Nui was busing being destroyed.THE TOP OF THE COLISEUMFlufskiron, Soundprah, Shockvak, Sleedat and Norik Prime all stood on top of the Coliseum. Surrounding the edge of the huge building were several turret-combiners, posing as anti-aircraft guns incase some Matoran tried to attack. Norik was busy putting coordinates into the computer that had been set up there, and when asked about he claimed he was getting ready for the next fleet. Flufskiron didn't think there were any Deceptikuta fleets of any size remaining aside from theirs, but he didn't care. Every ship that showed up was even better for them, and they were invincible now.Well, less than invincible, Flufskiron admitted to himself. The compound that originally contained Omega Kaita was supposed to be inpenetrable, yet the massive creation of the Deceptikuta had still been stolen, with a giant table cloth none-the-less."Swiftinock, are you on this planet yet?" Flufskiron radioed to his leutenant."Behind you!" Swiftinock replied. Flufskiron turned, and saw a Metrutronian jet flying to him. It transmoced into the spiky Swiftinock, just a bit shorter than Flufskiron and a lot leaner. Not saying Flufskiron is fat or anything."You're finally here! Well my old friend, we've taken this planet in less than a week, killed Matanui Prime and his Autotoabots and I've taken control of the Deceptikuta!" Flufskiron said."To think Makutatron was killed by one of those insects here!" Swiftinock said. The two laughed heartily at their little joke."Anyways Swiftinock, I need you to get Nihiscream back from Dreadinock." Flufskiron said."What? Let Dreadinock kill him. We have far more useful Deceptikuta with us here." Swiftinock said."Except," Flufskiron said, putting his hand on Swiftinock's shoulder "If we let Dreadinock get away with little things like this, he'll soon realize he could get away with more. And when he also sits in the most dangerous vehicle on this planet, and more or less controls the entire Deceptikuta fleet, he'll realize he's invincible." Flufskiron said."So taking away Nihiscream will calm him down so much." Swiftinock replied, unimpressed."Swiftinock, Swiftinock, Swiftinock," Flufskiron said, Swiftinock's name being really hard to type repeadetly, "It's a message. I'm incharge now, and they need to recognize it." "Oh. Perfect sense. Except for the fact that that could only work better if when doing it we called him fat and stupid. I doubt Dreadinock will think you're number one after this." Swiftinock said."You forget something. The Terragator, the only true reason we're having this discussion, was highly damaged by Omega Kaita's last shot, as Thunderstrike and Skystrike reported. Meanwhile, SHOCKVAK!" Flufskiron said. Shockvak turned and walked over."What is it you require?" Shockvak asked."The Drill Dragon. Let it go for a spin." Flufskiron said."As you wish." Shockvak said, loading a blinking red object into his cannon arm and fired it into a short building down below. The street nearby burst apart and the Drill Dragon came forth, destroying the building, along with just about everything nearby."What a show." Flufskiron said."Yes, except a giant spinning snake on the ground will do very little to the giant shooting ship in the air. Flying." Swiftinock said."Shockvak, would you care to explain it?" Flufskiron asked Shockvak."If you wish." Shockvak said "Skystrike and Thunderstrike, Nihiscream's two most loyal Strikers, were the ones who took the space bridge pillars over to the Autotoabot launch site. They have since landed inside the Terragator, the pillars still primed. Using some of the many pillars we have here, I could send the Drill Dragon into the Terragator, killing Dreadinock and destroying his ship. As such, he has no choice but to bow to us." "Which works well," Swiftinock said, doing some poetry thingy there, "Until we remove the pillars from the Terragator.""He'll remember it as a warning. I know Dreadinock, he may complain about it, but chances are he won't do anything about it. Now go, take Sleedat with you. Return with Nihiscream and his Strikers, and keep Dreadinock inline." Flufskiron said."As you command." Swiftinock said, walking over to Sleedat."And why do you require Nihiscream still? His use at best is minimal." Shockvak asked."Cannon fodder. In order to defend this point, the most important point on the island, the defense must set up properly. I've set things up so we have four quadrants around the Coliseum. Makutatron and Nihiscream will have the side which will most likely come under attack, and as such we'll have ample time to prepar the rest of the forces, governed by you and Sleedat." Flufskiron said."Makutatron? Do you believe that giving him an an army will be wise?" Shockvak asked."Relax, he's getting the remnants of the Constructikuta." Flufskiron said. Incase you didn't know (which you should!) the Constructikuta used to be the main attack force of the Deceptikuta, comprising mostly melee orientated fighters, usually quite large. Most were decimated, along with their main weapon, the Zivonastator, on Voya-Nui. Hydraxhide himself personally killed 161 of them, along with tearing off Shockvak's head (he got better)."Very well. I shall head to my post now." Shockvak said, walking off. Flufskiron turned to Norik Prime, who was still standing at the controls of the space bridge pillars. They had shut down now, their energy spent."Norik! How is the next fleet coming along?" Flufskiron asked him."It will take several hours for the pillars to recharge with the Sun Matrix for them to have the power for the next bridge. Until then, leave me!" Norik Prime said. Flufskiron smiled and stood near the edge beside a turret-combiner. Things were looking good for the Deceptikuta, as they destroyed Metru-Nui beneath him.INSIDE THE COLISEUMBlitztran finally left the Coliseum, bored of whatever it was he was doing. Transmocing into a Metrutronian jet, he left through the gaping hole in the side of the huge tower.President Dume watched him leave, then nervously reached for the phone, about to follow his orders to call off Metru-Nui's military. He didn't want to, but he enjoyed life. It was so... full of life.Finally picking up the phone, he thought for the number he should call. The thought never came. Turaga Vakama, somehow still alive, got to his feet and struck President Dume in the back of the head with his cane. Dume fell to the floor, unconsious."I'm sorry, but we're not going down without a fight." Turaga Vakama said, picking Dume up across his shoulders and making his way to the exit.THE STREET BELOWDaedulus and Enderth walked down the street, following Panrashot. They were heading back to the Tohu Memorial, althought they were making sure to break anything they could on the way there.It was night now, and fires illuminated the sky, although Metrutronians could just as easily see in the dark as in the day. Cars lay flipped and burning in the street, a few thrown into buildings and a couple more piled into a pile, apparently supposed to look like Makutatron, but no-one could really see the resemblance. Panrashot thought that was an insult unlike anyother."They dare mock Makutatron! They wouldn't if he was here right now! It was him who brought this to US!" Panrashot yelled. Enderth and Daedulus thought that was silly. Neither were too fond of Makutatron or Panrashot, but they kept their mouths shut. No need being killed for disliking a sociopath.Unusual for a comedy, there were plently of Matoran bodies on the ground. The Deceptikuta had spared no expense in eradicating the Matoran, which I'm sure you'd like to hear about, but you won't.At a red light of all things, they stopped and let several Fenrakk Walkers go by. Fenrakk Walkers were large, four legged robots with guns for heads and large shields on their legs. They blew things up real good."You know, I've always wondered why we have so much stuff created purposely to eradicate all life possible, yet it still took us several thousand years to finally kill the last of the Autotoabots." Enderth said."The problem is weaklings like you two! Now be quiet!" Panrashot yelled at them "There is a set of bridges covering come canals that you two should stay at. It's west of here." Panrashot said."Why?" Daedulus asked."So you're out of my way!" Panrashot said, walking off."Good reason I guess." Daedulus said. Enderth nodded.THE TERRAGATORSwiftinock and Sleedat flew as fast as they could, landing on the small landing strip of the Terragator as it made it's way over Metru-Nui. The from there was beautiful as Deceptikuta ships fired on the city."Alright Sleedat, let me do the talking. Chances are Dreadinock won't be pleased with what we have to tell him." Swiftinock said to her."I'd be worried if he wasn't mad." Sleedat said. Dreadinock wasn't as well known for his anger as some Deceptikuta (like Makutatron) but his hatred of mutinies and the like led to the Terragator having some very alive, loyal crew and some very dead, mutionous crew. And incase you didn't understand that, it means mutiny was rewarded with death.Walking into the ship, they passed some anti-aircraft guns, most of which drooped pathetically, Omega's destruction of the weapon system resulting in a loss of power to the majority of the guns.Entering the actual control zone, they passed a few computers, each with a Deceptikuta working at them. At the end of the little hall was Dreadinock himself, standing near his little contorl station, chair and with Nihiscream held to the wall, Dreadinock's sword poised at Nihiscream's throat. Skystrike and Thunderstrike, the pillars on their backs, were trying to convince Dreadinock not to kill him, and looked very happy when Sleedat and Swiftinock arrived."Dreadinock! I have words from Flufskiron!" Swiftinock said, then adding "Leader of the Deceptikuta!" Dreadinock turned and looked at him angirily. "Swiftinock, Flufskiron's pet. Have the Deceptikuta finally capulated to him, or was Norik just too much for them to handle?" Dreadinock said."You were thinking this was a democrocy?" Swiftinock said "Flufskiron wants Nihiscream alive, and out of here, and needs the fleet to get into position to protect the Coliseum." Swiftinock said."Ordering the Terragator? The Terragator does as its captain commands!" Dreadinock yelled."And the captain does as he's commanded." Swiftinock said "Please remain civil, Dreadinock, we're not in the mood to fight. With each other atleast.""You can tell Flufskiron-" before Dreadinock could finish, he turned around. Skytrike and Thunderstrike had freed Nihiscream, who was aiming his rockets at Dreadinock."I'm afraid Dreadinock, that I'm leaving you know." Nihiscream said.Silent, Dreadinock rasied one arm. Out of places on the walls, Deceptikuta stepped forward, weapons pointed at Swiftinock, Sleedat, Skystrike, Thunderstrike and Nihiscream."I'm sure Flufskiron will understand if I kill you all. Or he might not. Either way." Dreadinock said."Wait a minute there, Dreadinock!" Swiftinock yelled, still calm. "You are aware of the space bridge pillars on Skystrike and Thundstrike, currently?" For emphasis, Skystrike and Thunderstrike took the pillas out and showed them to everybody."And?" Dreadinock said."You are also familiar with Shockvak's Drill Dragon, aren't you?" Swiftinock said."You'd bring that thing in here? You kill yourselves!" Dreadinock said."And you." Swiftinock smiled.Dreadinock looked to Swiftinock, then Nihiscream, then Skystrike and Thunderstrike."He's not bluffing." Skystrike said, holding his pillar forward."Fine! Take Nihiscream! But do not rely upon the Terragator in your next battle!" Dreadinock said."We'll see." Swiftinock said. Nihiscream pranced past Dreadinock, enjoying his freedom and alive-ness. Dreadinock scowled as they walked off."I found your accomodations to be lacking." Nihiscream said to Dreadinock before he transmoced and left.Watching them fly off, Dreadinock looked back to the systems. Unfortunately, the forward guns were not ready to fire.Swearing violently in Metrutronian, he left to his quarters.THE PEST HANGARThe PEST soliders sat quietly in the hangar, looking out the windows and the door at the remains of the iBrow, most of which fell into the sea.Jaller was by his ownsome, looking at the Coliseum, which was surrounded by smoke and fire. Somewhere in that exploding mass of Karzahni was Hahli and his family, still held captive by Kongu. The thought angered him.Standing up, he ran down the steps of the thing he stood on, and ran into Hafu. Hafu, being much more physically fit and such, was barely effected while Jaller fell on his postirier. Hafu helped him up."Thanks." Jaller said."No problem." Hafu said. They both looked back in the direction of the Coliseum. "Hard to believe they're gone, huh?" Hafu said."And my family is in there now. Without anyone to help them." Jaller said, thinking of the Autotoabots. And his family, but I think you got that part.Hafu looked on at the city, then spoke "I suppose we could try and get 'em out." he said.Jaller was all kinds of surprised. "What? How? The city is crawling with Deceptikuta!" he said, "They will probably be expecting some kind of airstrike or something!" he said."But would they expect a few Matoran with Deceptikuta tearing weapons?" Hafu said."You would go into there.. where you'd probably die for certain.. just to help me?" Jaller asked him, bewildered or something.Hafu shrugged. "There probably going to kill us all anyways. Better go down fighting than hiding in a hole in the ground." he said."Should we take some PEST soliders with us?" Jaller asked."I already talked with them. Nokama won't let any leave. Which is dumb, considering all actual society will collapse in the week it will take for the Deceptikuta to kill all of us." Hafu said."Oh." Jaller said "So the two of us are going into the city by ourselves?" "I've got some friends we'll meet up with on the way.." Hafu said "This way to my car. I suppose we won't have to worry about traffic heading to the Coliseum." END OF CHAPTER Fun Commentary: Interesting, for all of Flufskiron's supposed skill in tactical planning, he's not to good on making friends. Will his insult to Dreadinock's command affect him later? It's entirely possible. Also, Turaga Vakama has enough acting abilities to pysche out Blitztran. Next time! The military strike back! Jaller, Hafu and others enter whats left of central Metru-Nui! Flufskiron gives Makutatron an incredibley weak force! All this and a little more in the next exciting chapter of TRANSONICLE 3: THE ULTIMATE DOOM! MTL

Just remember, when the Wreckers come back, we must destroy EVERYONE, and I must be the one to kill Shockvak, to demonstrate just how awesome I (and by extension, the Wreckinators) are.Good chapter though. Lots of hopelessness.-ibrow

Shockvak, mabey not, something bigger, yes. Also, about 100 Deceptikuta apiece for the three of them. And hopelessness is what you aim for with invasions.

I suppose Jodkra and Johnson will awesomely blow up a lot of things in their attempts to be unfunny as well.So Turaga Vakama is going to try and be awesome?Yes....

You hit the nail on the head with Jodkra and Johnson. And Turaga Vakama will get Dume out of the Coliseum, since otherwise......The next chapter will be in the near future. This month atleast.MTL

"I'm afraid Dreadinock, that I'm leaving you know." Nihiscream said.Silent, Dreadinock rasied one arm. Out of places on the walls, Deceptikuta stepped forward, weapons pointed at Swiftinock, Sleedat, Skystrike, Thunderstrike and Nihiscream."I'm sure Flufskiron will understand if I kill you all. Or he might not. Either way." Dreadinock said.

Obviously Flufskiron has lost his influence here.

"Oh." Jaller said "So the two of us are going into the city by ourselves?" "I've got some friends we'll meet up with on the way.." Hafu said "This way to my car. I suppose we won't have to worry about traffic heading to the Coliseum."

Yeah. Cause Transformers/Transonicles have never caused traffic jams before. <_<Good chappy, MTL.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Wow. This month. That's very soon! Also you mean I will kill like, the Drill Dragon or whatever you called it?-ibrow

This month? This means we have a span of 26 days for the chapter to be updated in! Wow!

I surprise you both with a chapter only a week later!

"I'm afraid Dreadinock, that I'm leaving you know." Nihiscream said.Silent, Dreadinock rasied one arm. Out of places on the walls, Deceptikuta stepped forward, weapons pointed at Swiftinock, Sleedat, Skystrike, Thunderstrike and Nihiscream."I'm sure Flufskiron will understand if I kill you all. Or he might not. Either way." Dreadinock said.

Obviously Flufskiron has lost his influence here.

"Oh." Jaller said "So the two of us are going into the city by ourselves?""I've got some friends we'll meet up with on the way.." Hafu said "This way to my car. I suppose we won't have to worry about traffic heading to the Coliseum."

Yeah. Cause Transformers/Transonicles have never caused traffic jams before. <_<Good chappy, MTL.-MT
Traffic jams are not nearly as common as the senseless destruction. Cars flipping and all...TRANSONICLE 3: THE ULTIMATE DOOMCHAPTER 24THE MATORAN STRIKE BACKOne thing Jaller and Hafu had not counted was that every street light had, for some reason, been switched to red. One thing Jaller had not counted on was Hafu stopping at every singal one."Why do you keep stopping at them?" Jaller asked him."Just habit I guess." Hafu answered."Well stop it! There's no police or Vahki to pull you over for running them now!" Jaller said."Fine, fine." Hafu replied. Speeding forward, a police car pulled out infront of them."OH COME ON!" Jaller yelled. The police vehicle stopped, and a Ko-Matoran stepped out."'Kay, just act cool, and let me do the talking." Hafu said."Just don't say anything stupid!" Jaller said.Hafu ran a hand over his mask and rolled down the window."Is there a problem, officer?" Hafu asked the Ko-Matoran."And just where do you think you're going? Don't you the city is under attack?" the Ko-Matoran police officer said. Jaller recognized the Ko-Matoran from somewhere, but couldn't place it.."Well, I know, but we ran out of milk and I assumed prices might down with everyone being dead and such." Hafu said."Sir, I'm going to have to ask you step out of the vehicle." the Ko-Matoran said, looking in the window. Then he saw Jaller. "You!" he said."Me?" Jaller said, confused."You! That Ta-Matoran! Don't you recognize me? I saw you like a week ago, you were all sad or something and walking. I interrogated you five years ago too!" the Ko-Matoran said. Jaller now noticed the Matoran was wearing a Kaukau, the most feminine of all Matoran masks."Uh, sure." Jaller said, not really recalling him."Where you cats goin', anyways? I don't quite believe the milk story." the Ko-Matoran said."Well, if you really want to know.." Hafu started to say."We're going into the city to try and rescue my family. Or at least die trying." Jaller said.The Ko-Matoran nodded. "That's beautiful. I'll gone you guys! I know my way around central Metru-Nui like the back of my mask!" the Ko-Matoran said."Oh swell, but you don't have to..." Jaller began to say."Hey! The more the merrier! Follow behind us!" Hafu said."Awesome! By the way, my name is Steve!" the Ko-Matoran.... Steve... said."Oh, uh, that's a very Ko-Matoran name." Jaller said."You guys lead!" Steve said, running to his car."You're letting him come with us?" Jaller said to Hewkii when Steve was out of earshot."You can't just tell the guy to bug off when the whole world is sorta burning and stuff, now can ya?" Hafu said."Fine. But Steve? His name is really Steve?" Jaller asked."I don't know! I've never tried to ask a cop if he even had actual I.D, or even a name before!" Hafu said, starting the engine as Steve got out of the way "Besides, he's Ko-Matoran. They're weird." he said."Usually." Jaller agreed.THE COLISEUMSleedat, Shockvak and Nihiscream had all gone to their command station, each watching over a quarter of the area around the Coliseum. Dreadinock's fleet was in the skies, with Nihiscream's Strikers mostly orientated in Nihiscream's quarter, which would one of the two most likely places to be attacked. The other place was Makutatron's quarter, although Makutatron needed to have a talk with Flufskiron first.Flufskiron would command the whole operation, from his post on top of the Coliseum. With Swiftinock and Norik up there with him, he was fine, but with Soundprah as well, he was golden. Not only did he have control of all communications on the island with Soundprah, but being stationed on the highest point on Metru-Nui gave him a perfect view of the city. With six turret-combiners up there as well, and most of the Deceptikuta fleet surrounding it, he felt safer than a blind Matoran in a room covered in pillows.Flufskiron didn't understand the analogy, but he assumed it was good.It was early morning now; the Deceptikuta had spent the last 10 or so hours destroying Metru-Nui, now there was barely a building that wasn't burning, partially destoryed or completely totalled.Flufskiron thought about the set up they would have. On the top right quadrant from Flufskiron's perch on top of the Coliseum would be Nihiscream's quadrant. There would mostly be Nihiscream's Strikers and most of the weaker drones there. On the bottom right would be Makutatron's quadrant, which would include the Matoran Kongu's building. Makutatron would have the remnants of the Constructikuta and the rest of the weaker drones, as is only fair. Sleedat's quadrant, on the top left, included the Tohu Memorial and more named and generic Deceptikuta. Her quadrant also got most of the turret-combiners. Shockvak's quarters, the bottom left, had a whole bunch of bridges in it, and for a force had Fenrakk Walkers, Shockvak's Drill Dragon, the strongest drones, and had one long street which Shockvak had fortified."Flufskiron, he's here!" Swiftinock said.Flufskiron saw Makutatron show up in a Deceptikuta transport ship. "Instigator, what do you want?" Makutatron said to Fluskiron."Instigator? That's a clever name, Makutatron. I like to think of myself more as... saviour of the Deceptikuta name." Flufskiron said."Call it what you want, you stole my command." Makutatron said."Command? What command? You spent the last few thousand years frozen in the custody of Matoran, then came back for an hour to die again, then came back only to have your face handed to you twice by Matanui Prime and watch Icarax die! You spent the last three years locked in the bottom of Nihiscream's ship! You didn't even have true command on Metrutron! I led most of the battles! All you did was start the war!" Flufskiron said. Makutatron growled and began to walk forward, but Swiftinock held his weapon at Makutatron's head."Take a step back, Makutatron." Swiftinock said. He could see Transraga, still working furiosuly on Makutatron's head, staring down the barrell of his gun."Surprisingly, we don't have you here to ridicule you. We've actually given you a command." Flufskiron said.Makutatron tilted his head. "What are you playing at, Flufskiron?" he said."I've seen you fight, Makutatron, and... you're good. Good enough to stand out there and kill anything if it shows up." Flufskiron said."I won't accept your charity cretin!" Makutatron said, stepping forward. Flufskiron backhanded Makutatron, and considering how bulky his fists are, Makutatron basically got a car sized fist to the face."I am not giving this to you!" Flufskiron said "I am ordering you! Now take it before I throw you down there!"Makutatron tried to get to his feet, but Swiftinock kicked him. Flufskiron looked to the ship that had brought Makutatron up."Take him to his post! Right now he's wasting my time!" Flufskiron yelled, enjoying the whole thing very much. Walking over, he put his foot on Makutatron, putting his full weight on Makutatron's body."So weak." Flufskiron said, giving him a good kick before walking off.ELSEWHEREHafu and Jaller pulled up to a gas station, with Steve following in his police car."I still can't believe his name is Steve." Jaller said.The gas station was not damaged, with only a burnt out car down the road to remind them of the invasion. Well, the smoking ruins of the city was in view, but if you could only see about a kilometre total, the only evidence would be the car.AANNNYYYWWAAYYYSS, Hafu stopped the car, and he and Jaller got out. Standing in front of the gas station were 7 Matoran."Well, these are the guys who answered the call." Hafu said. Jaller looked at them. A few he recognized as ex-PEST soliders; one was a Po-Matoran with a rocket launcher, a Le-Matoran with some rifles strapped to his back, and a Onu and Ko Matoran wearing body armour and weapons. The other three was a Ta-matoran, one with body armour and weapons, and the other two..Well, one Jaller recognized as Nuhrii, who had been Hahli's old boy friend way back when."Hey Jaller! I heard you're going to rescue your family! I respect, so I've come to help!" Nuhrii said"Ok..." Jaller said. And the last Ta-Matoran was..."Jaller!" Takua yelled."By the great beings, how'd you survive? You should'- I mean could've been stepped on or shot!" Jaller said, shocked and slightly disapointed that Takua was actually one of the Matoran to escape."Could've been, but I'm not." Takua said."Huh. So this is our team to rescue Hahli and my parents." Jaller said."And save Metru-Nui!" Takua said."Well, the other five are ex-PEST soliders, so we should be fine." Hafu said."I'm Kamen!" The Po-Matoran with the rocket launcher said."And I'm-" the Onu-Matoran started to say."Yeaaa we don't have time for introductions right now. We have to go rescue people and stuff." Jaller said."Oh." the Onu-Matoran said, sad."Alright, that's what we're supposed to do. Alright every one, lets do this!" Hafu said, getting into his car.PEST HANGARHewkii and the New Guy stood infront of a computer. At that time, it was not working."What's wrong with it?" Hewkii asked."I'm guessing all the blowing stuff the Deceptikuta have done has probably wrecked a generator or something. Or maybe part of the iBrow hit something important." the New Guy said."Really? That's the best you could come up with?" Hewkii asked."Perhaps I can help." a voice said. Spinning around, Hewkii and the New Guy saw Hickory standing there, with 12345 in a wheel chair."You guys didn't go with Jaller?" the New Guy asked."Why would they go? He's in a wheel chair and he's..." Hewkii said, pointing at Hickory."Vhat? Vhat am I?" Hickory asked. Hewkii made a mumbling noise, but it didn't matter since 12345 was getting things rolling."I see your computer is down." 12345 said."Kaputt." Hickory concurred."And I'm guessing you want some eyes in the sky for Jaller." 12345 said."I would've gone with him... I should've gone with them." Hewkii said, thinking of his friend Hafu, and how he'd gone to help Jaller rescue Hahli and his family. Then that reminded him fo his own wife Macku, who he hadn't seen in five years because of this whole Metrutronian war."And perhaps you can yet." Turaga Nokama said, walking up. "The military hasn't been shut down yet. Perhaps we can atleast bite back before they kill us all.""And we will, do not you worry my old consort." 12345 said to Nokama, who didn't look happy to hear that. "But first we need to get some cameras online so we can look at 'em and find where to hit them the hardest. Maybe even cut the proverbial head off the snake." 12345 said."You mean kill that Drill Dragon thing or whatever it's called." the New Guy said."Sure, that could work, but I was thinking of killing the leaders. But whatever, we can't do anything until we get those computers back up." 12345 said."Which we can't do right now." Turaga Nokama said."None of us here are any good with computers." Hewkii said."Ahem. Perhaps it is mein time to zhine." Hickory said."Ahaha, Hickory here used to be the best computer hacker this side of Metrutron, until I made him be my butler." 12345 said."I don't like to brag-" Hickory began to say, but was interupted by 12345."But just as the cherry on top, I've got some more great hackers too." 12345, turning to the door. In the doorway was a Ga and Onu-Matoran."Meet Nixie and her friend Nuparu." 12345 said."Well, hi." Nixie said."Look at all of this! This is the most state of the art-" Nuparu began to say excitedly, but 12345 kept talking."These two help out Sector Six a little bit when these Deceptikuta first showed up, and they could prove useful." 12345 said."What are they even doing here?" Turaga Nokama asked."I had called them up to say goodbye to the Autotoabots, but they missed 'em." 12345 said."Right, enough talking, we need to get these computers online if we're going to at least avenge the Autotoabots." Hewkii said. The New Guy nodded his agreement."Right!" Nixie said as she, Nuparu and Hickory ran to the computers.NIHISCREAM'S QUADRANTNihiscream stood on top of a building, admiring the handiwork (aka destruction) the Deceptikuta had done."Skystrike, Thunderstrike, any updates?" Nihiscream asked his leutenants."None at all." Skystrike said."Very good! Means nothing has gone wrong yet!" Nihiscream said.Suddenly Ramstrike showed up."Nihiscream! Glad to see you're alive!" Ramstrike said, transmocing and landing nearby."Oh look, something has gone wrong." Skystrike said."Ramstrike, don't you have.... why don't you go check on the borders, huh? Make sure we're not under attack or anything." Nihiscream said. Looking up to make sure, Nihiscream saw some F-22s flying towards them. Since the Strikers all mostly transmoced into F-22s, he let it slide."I'm pretty sure we're not under attack." Ramstrike said."No, what I mean is go away." Nihiscream said."Oh. Ok." Ramstrike said, sad. Turning to walk away, he stopped because the Striker nearby by BLEW UP! KABBOOOOOMM!!Ahem.This shocked the surrounding Deceptikuta so much another one was killed by missiles. Then they the F-22s flying over, and then they realized that those weren't Strikers."We're under attack!" Nihiscream yelled, as another F-22 fired at them. This time its missiles hit the building they were standing on, blowing it apart as it crumbled beneath them. Transmocing, the living Strikers (that phrase techincally includes Nihiscream; they all share his body type, y'know, the triangular chicken leg thing) flew at the F-22s.The F-22s, which had been upgraded to detect Deceptikuta and such, were not part of PEST or such. They fired all they had, hitting the Deceptikuta in their weakest forms; the alt mode. However, when the Strikers got close enough, that's when things went south. Transmocing, they shot, grabbed and smashed away at the Matoran jets, Deceptikuta bodies and Matoran jets falling to the ground below.One pilot, Tanma, who had himself flown F-22s at the battle of Lego-City, Voya-Nui, and a few smaller engagements, braced himself for the aerial melee. One of his wingmen was hit by three missiles, disintegrating his aircraft. His other wingman was jumped on by a Striker, tearing through him. A jet behind Tanma fired at that Strikers, who flew, transmoced and followed after them. Bullets and rockets went past, while Tanma fired what he could, hitting a Striker in the head just as it transmoced, sending it flailing through the air. He dodged a rocket, dipped under a transmocing Striker, then came back up and shot at another just as it was transmocing into a jet.One of the wings on Tanma's jet suddenly had some bullet holes in it. Looking over, Tanma saw that he was being tailed by a Deceptikuta. Spinning, evading and doing all that jazz, Tanma tried to shake him, but it was no use; the Striker had him in his sights, and wasn't giving up.Taking a grenade out of his pocket, Tanma opened up a little window on the side of the cockpit. Pulling the pin, he threw the grenade out, sending it flying back. The Striker didn't even see it as it exploded right on its nose, sending him spiraling down to the street before."YEEEHAAWW!" Tanma yelled, closing the little window and taking a sip from his coffee.THE COLISEUMFlufskiron and Swiftinock watched this intently."It's hard to tell the difference between from here." Flufskiron said."Chances are we're the losing ones. Relying on Nihiscream and all that." Swiftinock replied."Come now, he's not that bad. It's just the rest that can't fight." Flufskiron said."Well, on a side note, I guessing Dume didn't do what he was ordered to." Swiftinock said "Should we send someone to go kill him?" he asked."No need, he will die, as they all must. I'm assuming the gunships are ready if the Matoran get by Nihiscream?" Flufskiron said.Soundprah, who was nearby, answered. "That has been taken care of already." he said."Very good, very good." Flufskiron said. He wondered if Makutatron was watching this aswell.MATKUTATRON'S QUARDRANTMakutatron watched as the remnants of the Constructikuta attempted to fight back some Matoran tanks. The tanks at the end of the street fired down at a Constructikuta who thought it would be smart to run straight at them. It wasn't. The Constructikuta's body blew apart into hilarious bits as was struck by three tank shells at once, while the tank's smaller guns fired all they had.Considering that the Constructikuta had mostly melee weapons, it was kind of understandable that they were being butchered. The tanks had taken the time to get a good position, while the Constructikuta had taken the time to make a few jokes about how bad the Matoran would die. The irony was astounding.A few drones tried for cover, hiding behind corners of buildings and firing down. At one such building, three drones were hiding. The building in question had been heavily damaged earlier by the Deceptikuta, and one enterprising tank fired at a weak point, bringing a whole section of building down on the drones, which looked up in time to be crushed.Makutatron growled and smartly pushed a weakened drone out of his way. Leveling his gun, he fired, hitting a tank and making it asplode. Another tank fired, and hit Makutatron, making him drop his gun and clutch his chest where he got shot. Picking up his gun, he walked to the side, pondering how he had fallen so low to be injured by such insects. A Matoran jet came by and blew apart a few drones, but was being followed by some Strikers and was shot down.THE SKYSomehow, the Strikers retreated from the Matoran onslaught, and Tanma knew what they had to do. Texting, of all things, the message "hed 2 coliseum and shoot", he led the charge, ready to fire.Flufskiron watched. "NOW!" he said. Soundprah sent the signal, and from their landed positions on the streets around the Coliseum, the Deceptikuta fleet rose.The gunships got up first, firing with precise aim at the F-22s. The Matoran sent a few shots, sending down atleast nine gunships, but then the Deceptikuta motherships were up. From out of nowhere the Strikers returned, their disappearence having been a ruse."It's a trap!" Tanma managed to yell, to no descernible effect. The Deceptikuta fired their vast collections of weaponry, and most of the jets were shot down, while the rest dispersed. One that got too close to the Coliseum somehow was shot down by a turret-combiner.Flufskiron watched the massacre, smiling to himself.MEANWHILEIn Hafu's car, Jaller looked at the destruction as they closed in on the city centre. Destroyed vehicles, burning structures and Matoran bodies were everywhere, and they only grew more prominent the farther they got in to the war zone. Music played, making the whole thing especially dramatic.Just a city boyLivin' in South DetroitTook the midnight train goin' annnnyyywhheree"Hafu, do you really need to play that song right now?" Jaller asked him."What? I love this song!" Hafu said."It's not really approiate for the whole invasion massacre thing going on right now." Jaller said."Fine, I guess." Hafu said, turning the radio off. Truth be told, the radio reminded Jaller of Pohatubee, and that made him sad.They drove until the road ended. The road ended because most of a building had collapsed on it, and the road disappeared under it."Well, guess this is it." Hafu said, stopping the car and getting out. The others followed suit. Looking around, they began to lose heart. Aside from the bodies of Matoran, living Matoran stood watching them, faces empty of emotion other than fear. The morning skyline was filled with smoke, and in the distance they could see some kind of battle going on in the air near the Coliseum. Deceptikuta ships, thick in combat with Matoran jets, could be seen winning.Jaller looked back. Hafu, Steve the police Matoran, Kamen the rocket launcher Matoran, Nuhrii, Takua and the others that had come with them all looked around at the site."So, we're gonna go now I guess?" Jaller asked Hafu. Hafu's mouth was open, processing the whole destruction thing.Suddenly, a screech was heard. Looking up, they saw two Matoran jets fly over. Two Deceptikuta gunships came up from the rubble and ambushed them, shooting them down before they could even fire any missiles. The jets spiraled to the ground below.The sight shocked Jaller, and looking back, he saw it basically routed the Matoran with him. One of the PEST soliders sat down and promptly threw up, while rest looked pale."We're going.. right?" Jaller asked, knowing what their response would be. Hafu walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder."I'm sorry kid.. but it's over. It's over." Hafu said, shaking his head. "We can't do anything to.... that." Hafu pointed at the battle in the sky."So that's it, huh? We're just giving up? The Autotoabots fought for us, they died for us! They didn't have to, and they did, just because it was what they believed, and THIS is how we repay their memory!" Jaller yelled "I'll go by myself then!""Kid, wait!" Hafu said. But before he could do anything, their ears were assaulted by the sound of engines. A Deceptikuta gunship appeared above them, it's propellars and engines pushing them down. It fired its guns, killing a group of Matoran watching. Jaller and Hafu, in the order of dodging, ended up right beside each, underneath it. The gunship continued firing, looking for Matoran as they ran, while Hafu and Jaller realized that it was the end.Suddenly, smoke filled the air. The gunship's pilot, unable to see, landed it, and got out."I don't know what you insects are up to, but I'm going to rip our arms off!" the Deceptikuta pilot said, showing his weapon around.Suddenly again, while the smoke began to disperse, a knife, a Metrutronian sized one, came out of the smoke, and hit the Deceptikuta right in the eye."ARRRGGHH!" the Deceptikuta yelled as he dropped his gun and reached for his face. Then a voice was heared."Wreckinators." iBrow said as he walked into view, holding his other knife. "I want his teeth."The look on the Deceptikuta's face would've been hilarious if he didn't have a knife sticking otu of his optic. LesoSpinn and JackaL ran forward, LesoSpinn taking his own glowing blue knife, sticking it into the Deceptikuta. The Deceptikuta roared in pain as JackaL took his fist and reached into the Deceptikuta's mouth, and pulled out some objects that looked alot like teeth."Here ya go." JackaL said, tossing them to iBrow."Good." iBrow said, examening them "Now kill 'im.""This is gonna hurt... alot!" LesoSpinn said, digging the knives deeper into the Deceptikuta's head. The Deceptikuta struggled out of LesoSpinn's hands, but was grabbed by JackaL who, pressing his foot against him and grabbing his arm, pulled of the Deceptikuta's arm, then spun and hit him with it. LesoSpinn reached into the Deceptikuta's head and pulled the knives out, tossing iBrow's back to him, who caught it and took his own axe to the Deceptikuta's back. The Deceptikuta tried to push itself back up, kicking out at JackaL, who grabbed his foot and held while iBrow took his axe and cut the leg off. The Deceptikuta crawled away for a little bit, only to be stepped on by another Autotoabot."On no ya don't." Hydraxhide said, his new leg on the Deceptikuta. The Deceptikuta only had time to look up before Hydraxhide activated the gun he had in the leg, blowing the Deceptikuta apart. "Deceptikuta punk." Hydraxhide said, kicking the head away.Takua watched this vioence in horror, looking at Hydraxhide. "It's alright, he was a robot." Hydraxhide said, smiling.Jaller and Hafu looked up, astonished, as the Autotoabots walked up before them."You're, you're alive!" Jaller said, beyond happy."We are Jaller, we are." Dakama Prime said, his axe in hand."But... your ship exploded!" Hafu said."Those tinheads did blow up my ship, but they forgot about our MacGuffin." iBrow said, making a necklace out of the teeth."Macwhat?" Jaller asked."Phoenix Prime's teleportation ability." Kopatchet said, his arm turned into his machine gun. Beside him sat Crashinator, little guns on his wolf-shoulders."'Cept bird brain didn't get us out of the ship." Hydraxhide said."He put us in the bloody booster rockets!" JackaL said."Luckily, I was able to activate them and they fell off before they could be destroyed by Dreadinock and his overgrown soup can." iBrow said."Gonna take more than that to kill us!" Wheeldax said, transmocing out of RC truck mode, with Braindox running behind. Wipeout stood beside them.Then a camaro was seen. It drove up, transmoced and stood before Jaller."Pohatubee!" Jaller said, happy."Jaller!" Pohatubee said. Running up to his friend, Jaller hugged Pohatubee's leg. Pohatubee patted his back.From down the street Nujack, Tahuswipe, Vakama Maximus, Blue Flame, Galcee and Jodkra (with Johnson of course) drove up and transmoced.Jaller looked around, noticing Matanui wasn't there. "Where's Matanui?" Jaller asked."You don't ask about Tahkan, Phoenix, Ramenbolt or Omega Kaita even?" Kopatchet asked him.Jodkra answered Jaller. "He's taken a bit more of a... dramatic entrance."Before Jaller could say anything, Dakama decided it was a swell time for a speech. "Jaller, your planet's leaders now see that the Deceptikuta will not leave your planet alone. The time for talk is over. The time for action... is now." Dakama said. All the Autotoabots looked at Dakama."That was a really bad speech." Tahuswipe said."What? No, it wasn't!" Dakama said."That was terrible." Hydraxhide said."Worst speech I've ever heard." iBrow said. LesoSpinn and JackaL nodded in agreement."Bet you couldn't do better!" Dakama said to the leader of the Wreckinators."Bet he could!" LesoSpinn said."Ahright." iBrow said, readying his shotgun, "We will kill them all." he said."I like it. Short, simple and easy to remember." JackaL said. LesoSpinn nodded his agreeance."That plan seems satisfactory." Kopatchet said.Dakama wasn't pleased with it, but he let it slide. "The Deceptikuta have turned the city in a fortress. Our only chance will be the element of surprise while they're distracted." Dakama said."Distracted by what?" Jaller asked."It wouldn't be a surprise if we told you, now would it?" Pohatubee told Jaller.Wipeout walked up to Jaller, followed by Wheeldax and Braindox. "Jaller, I'm guessing you know that Hali was actually captured by Kongu." Wipeout said to him."I do." Jaller replied."Well then, I won't leave till I help you get her back. I didn't help much the first time, but this time.." Wipeout said, turning one arm into a machine gun. A tiny machine gun, but a machine gun none-the-less."Yea, us too. We're gonna help you finish this war." Wheeldax said. Braindox nodded."If I can get into the building, I'll help." Pohatubee said.Jaller stood open mouthed, looking at the Autotoabots. They were back now, but he didn't know how thye could get to Hahli without being killed. Looking around, he locked eyes on the gunship the Deceptikuta pilot had used before he had gotten wrecked by the Wreckinators.Pohatubee and Wipeout followed his gaze. "Oh boy." Wipeout said."Do think you could fly that thing?" Jaller asked Pohatubee."Ehhh." Pohatubee said, tilting his head."What? What kind of answer is that?" Jaller asked him."It's kind of a maybe. I mean I probably could do it, but y'know.." Pohatubee said."Y'know what? Can you do it or not?" Jaller asked him, starting to get annoyed."I guess we could give it a shot. What could possibly go wrong?" Pohatubee said."Well, now that you've said that, lots of things." Wipeout said."FIne then. We're doing it." Pohatubee said. Moments later, Jaller, Pohatubee, Wipeout, Wheeldax and Braindox had stuffed themselves into the Deceptikuta gunship. It was a rather comfortable fit.Dakama looked at the gunship, then looked back to the Coliseum. "Autotoabots, there is our target." Dakama said, pointing to it. "Now, ROLL OUT!" he yelled, running down the street, with Hydraxhide, Kopatchet, Crashinator, iBrow, JackaL, LesoSpinn, Jodkra, Johnson, Vakama Maximus, Blue Flame, Tahuswipe, Nujack and Galcee. With them ran Hafu, Steve, Kamen, Takua, Nuhrii and the other ex-NEST soliders. Above them flew the gunship containing Jaller and co., heading to the most exicting thing you've ever read (in this topic at least)THE SKYWhile the other Autotoabots ran into the battle, and the Matoran F-22s were trying to escape it, 7 objects flew through the sky. 7 FTTTs to be exact. All firing, they aimed on whatever Deceptikuta ships got in range.And incase you did not remember, the 7 FTTTs were the alt modes of Omega Kaita.Inside one FTTT (which stands for "Flying Troop Transport Thing"), Matanui Prime, in alt mode, was parked beside his trailer."Are you ready, Omega?" Matanui asked him."I am. I shall land in the Memorial and distract what Deceptikuta ships I can while you try for the Space Bridge Pillars." Omega Kaita responded, nearly emotionless."You will my friend." Matanui said, a bit at lost for words for what to say to him. "Do not endanger yourself too recklessly." Matanui tried to comfort him."It is my programming to protect, and destroy if need." Omega said.Matanui didn't know how to respond to that. "Very well. Open the hatch!" he said.As the door at the back of the FTTT opened, and Matanui began to slide out with his trailer, Omega said one last thing to him."Goodbye, Matanui Prime." he said. By that time Matanui was out, and he began to transmoc into his robot form, while his trailer began to transmoc around him. It formed engines and wings around him, giving him the always awesome power of flight.Doing a spin, he met up with Phoenix Prime, Tahkan Metra and Ramenbolt, all of whom were in their alt modes."So we're actually doing this? We're going to go in and die for the Matoran?" Tahkan Metra asked Matanui, flying along side him."We will." Matanui said. "For freedom is the right of all sentient beings." He said, then spinning once more, he readied his weapons."AUTOTOABOTS!" He said to on a radio channel all the Autotoabots could hear "Today, in the name of freedom, we take the fight to them!" Matanui said.Suddenly, wires began to connect the FTTTs, and their individual pieces began to split apart, rearrange and connect with each other. Out of the mass of metal and wires Omega Kaita's hundred-and-twelve foot tall body formed, his right arm a massive cannon, and his other arm a huge three fingered fist.Clenching said fist, he punched the Deceptikuta ship closest to him, obliterating it, and he continued, landing in the Tohu Memorial, crushing parts of the Deceptikuta's makeshift wall, as well as several Deceptikuta. Firing his massive cannon, he brought down another Deceptikuta ship. Little guns appeared on his body, firing at the gunships and Deceptikuta as they were caught off guard."DECEPTIKUTA!" he roared, and that was all. The amount of carnage Omega preformed after that was enough to get the message across. Sleedat, from her base in the Tohu Memorial, felt a little worried. And by that, I mean scared out of her advanced robot mind.Matanui watched this, and spoke to Phoenix, Tahkan and Ramenbolt. "Phoenix, Tahkan, stay on me when we attack the gunships, then seperate and pick them off. Ramenbolt, bomb whatever looks important!" Matanui told them."Got it." Tahkan said, his Ussanui like alt mode, brimming with weaponry, sped up."Will do." Phoenix said, his phoenix alt mode, less weapon covered than Tahkan's alt mode, could still do a number on any Deceptikuta he came across."Consider it done!" Ramenbolt said, turning invisible and heading off.Matanui looked ahead. Deceptikuta gunships were already heading to him, readied for combat. Matanui readied himself.If Matanui had been able to, he would've cried. Cried for Metrutron, cried for Metrutronian friends long dead, cried for the Autotoabots who would probably die in this battle, cry for the Matoran murdered by the Deceptikuta, cried for the Matoran about to be murdered by the Deceptikuta. And he would've cried for the faces he was about to take."RRAAAHHHH!!!!!" Matanui yelled as he began to fire his weapons at the enemy, for their final battle.END OF CHAPTERFUN COMMENTARY: OOoooooh, things are happening now! The next few chapters will finally include the long awaited senseless violence you've all been waiting for!!MTL Edited by ManiacToaLaco

"It's a trap!" Tanma managed to yell, to no descernible effect. The Deceptikuta fired their vast collections of weaponry, and most of the jets were shot down, while the rest dispersed. One that got too close to the Coliseum somehow was shot down by a turret-combiner.

Admiral Tanma! NOOO!!Anyway, for some reason the last part of the chapter, which is after Omega's awesome shout of Deceptikuta, is in a smaller font than the rest. Other than that, I am pleased by this chapter, despite the fact that Jodkra has barely any screentime.gendo.jpgProceed.

"ARRRGGHH!" the Deceptikuta yelled as he dropped his gun and reached for his face. Then a voice was heared."Wreckinators." iBrow said as he walked into view, holding his other knife. "I want his teeth."

He's actually a collector for a certain dentist...

The amount of carnage Omega preformed after that was enough to get the message across. Sleedat, from her base in the Tohu Memorial, felt a little worried. And by that, I mean scared out of her advanced robot mind.

She'd actually freeze up and have to be rebooted if you was REALLY worried.

"RRAAAHHHH!!!!!" Matanui yelled as he began to fire his weapons at the enemy, for their final battle.

I was kinda hoping for something sentimental, but "rraaahhhh" works too. :PGood chappy, MTL. KUTGW.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

......Darn. Best line was spoken by iBrow. I nearly choked to death after reading it. JackaL is now a dentist.Nice 1/3 (?) finale chapter! Hyped.And good that you fixed the horrible writing used in the movie.

I'm very glad you liked iBrow's line. It was the first one I came up with for the character once iBrow (the BZP-user) sent me the guest request. Says alot about the character, doesn't it? It's somewhere between awesome and epic and a little morbid!If all things go to plan, it would probably be more 5 chapters. ALL the Autotoabots are going to get some good screen time, and some are also going to die.There's lots of lines I loved from the films. Lots that I hated too.

"It's a trap!" Tanma managed to yell, to no descernible effect. The Deceptikuta fired their vast collections of weaponry, and most of the jets were shot down, while the rest dispersed. One that got too close to the Coliseum somehow was shot down by a turret-combiner.

Admiral Tanma! NOOO!!Anyway, for some reason the last part of the chapter, which is after Omega's awesome shout of Deceptikuta, is in a smaller font than the rest. Other than that, I am pleased by this chapter, despite the fact that Jodkra has barely any screentime.gendo.jpgProceed.
Tanma's line came to me just as I reintroduced him (he appears in the first Transonicle for the final chapter and has no lines), and I had to have it. Not to mention it makes the Deceptikuta seem competent (Flufskiron atleast) compared to the film where I probably could have killed a bunch with a stick and a bucket. I'm not sure if I wrote Tanma getting shot down, but I may have heavily implied it.The font thing was weird, but I've fixed it now. Using different sizes screws things up for some reason.I didn't really want to give lines to all the Autotoabots here, simply because having them all in a scene talking is none too exciting. But don't worry, Jodkra and Johnson will have more than their share of screen time, and may have a crucial role in the battle....

"ARRRGGHH!" the Deceptikuta yelled as he dropped his gun and reached for his face. Then a voice was heared."Wreckinators." iBrow said as he walked into view, holding his other knife. "I want his teeth."

He's actually a collector for a certain dentist...

The amount of carnage Omega preformed after that was enough to get the message across. Sleedat, from her base in the Tohu Memorial, felt a little worried. And by that, I mean scared out of her advanced robot mind.

She'd actually freeze up and have to be rebooted if you was REALLY worried.

"RRAAAHHHH!!!!!" Matanui yelled as he began to fire his weapons at the enemy, for their final battle.

I was kinda hoping for something sentimental, but "rraaahhhh" works too. :PGood chappy, MTL. KUTGW.-MT
1) I like to imagine iBrow had a collection of Deceptikuta teeth onboard the iBrow before it got shot down.2) If there's a time to freeze up and reboot, it's not when a hundred-and-twelve foot tall killing machine lands in your base and starts killing you're army.3) I wanted something sentimental, but I couldn't think of anything, so I though having him yell (with Peter Cullen's voice in mind) worked good enough.The next chapter, if not this weekend, will be sometime after it :P A few important plot points and loose ends to tie up!MTL

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose 'The Touch' is playing in the background as Matanui Prime does his awesome skills?

"The Touch"... maybe.... I still think I like Steve Jablonsky's score works better for most of it.. but the more I think of "The Touch" the more I like... however, since you're the one reading it, it's sort of up to you to imagine the music to go with it. Of course, using that logic you could also imagine "Friday" playing to all the scenes, and in that case you should stop reading immediatly.And an update on the next chapter: It's almost half way done.... I've just been working on it little bits due to how busy I've actually been lately (also Skyrim). Tommorrow (or next weekend) should have the next chapter up.MTL

Nice chapter. I like teeth I suppose.By the way, I hope you're prepared to write Transonicle 4 in a few years. Yes, you read right. Transformers 4 is coming in 2014, and we'll need a Transonicle to match it.-ibrow

They confirmed it? I'm assuming Michael Bay isn't returning for it...Darn, I'll have to watch who I kill off :PAnd you love teeth. You always have.MTL

Nice chapter. I like teeth I suppose.By the way, I hope you're prepared to write Transonicle 4 in a few years. Yes, you read right. Transformers 4 is coming in 2014, and we'll need a Transonicle to match it.-ibrow

They confirmed it? I'm assuming Michael Bay isn't returning for it...Darn, I'll have to watch who I kill off :PAnd you love teeth. You always have.MTL
Michael Bay is directing it and most of the human cast so far apparently isn't returning.So feel free to kill off all of the human/Matoran characters. :P-ibrow

Michael Bay is directing it and most of the human cast so far apparently isn't returning.So feel free to kill off all of the human/Matoran characters. :P-ibrow
Is he now? I actually really want to see this now and where he takes the series. A good way to flesh out some of the characters..Also, that Matoran death statement is actually very relevent to the part of the next chapter I just wrote. But sshhh, I can't spoil all of it, other than that Wipeout has something to do with it.... However, the next Transonicle related piece of material I'm putting up is the first chapter of Transonicle 2, which will go up in Transonicle Re-Mastered. That chapter will be sometime today, then the Transonicle 3 chapter I should get close to finishing by tommorrow.MTL

Bay is returning? At least thats good. But they need better writers.I believe that Shia Labeouf isn't returning. In fact, that was probably confirmed. Sad.

I really want to know what they're going to do with it next. Maybe a prequel? That would be pretty awesome. Unless it was all in Cybertronian, in which case that would suck.ALSO!!! CHAP-A-TAH!TRANSONICLE 3: THE ULTIMATE DOOMCHAPTER 25THE BATTLE OF METRU-NUI PART 1THE TOHU MEMORIAL, TA-METRU, METRU-NUIThere are very few things that people can agree about. There are even fewer things people and giant robots can agree about.One of these things that both can agree about is how absolutely terrifying a 112 foot tall robot is when it lands in the middle of your army and starts blowing your stuff up.And when this robot is supposed to be dead, but obviously isn't, well that ladies and gentlemen is how you destroy the morale of an army.Omega Kaita also had the distinction of already being feared by the Deceptikuta. So much infact, that most of the Deceptikuta had only decided to show up because they had been told Omega had been killed by the Terragator.Obviously, he hadn't been.Sleedat, in her spot in the Tohu Memorial, began to back up. Viewdok ran for it, not even looking back, while Panrashot transmoced into his tank mode and began to fire at the giant Autotoabot. Blitztran watched, giggling a little bit."You're size is nothing compared to the glory of Makutatron! Hah!" Panrashot said."Size... that's it! Aim for the back of the knees!" Sleedat commanded her Deceptikuta as she transmoced into her Metrutronian jet mode and flew up. Blitztran transmoced into his Metrutronian jet mode and followed her, while Panrashot slowly advanced, still in his tank mode, and still firing.A few Strikers and some Deceptikuta gunships got the message and followed Sleedat and Blitztran. Omega, momentarily preoccupied with the larger ships, didn't notice Sleedat's litte squad fly past and get behind him. When they got in position, they fired right in the back of Omega's right knee. "Ugghh." Omega said as he fell on that leg. The large Deceptikuta ships took this chance to fire on Omega. Omega's shoulders opened up, revealing rockets, and he launched these at the Deceptikuta ships, aimed precisely at their guns. With a few mintues without being heavily fired on his, he got back to his feet, and looked for the Deceptikuta who had shot his knee.One less than intelligent Striker thought it would be a great idea to annoy Omega."Oi, you're not so big-AAGGGHHHH!" said the Striker as he got a good kick to the everything.Another one tried sucking up instead. "Oh mighty Omega Kaita, it's an honour to mearly bask in your presEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCEE!!!" that Striker was back handed right into a gunship.Another Striker tried to trick Omega. "One fo your servos is loose!" he said. He was promptly turned into dust.Blitztran flew right up infront Omega's face, transmoced, and in his accent "You ovahgrown Autotoabot! I'll scramble your zircuits zo bad you'll need a GPS to find your own exhaust port!" Omega headbutted Blitztran, and away he went. "Mayday! Mayday! Let's all dance around ze maypole!" Blitztran laughed as he was sent flying out of sight.Panrashot adanced, shooting and shooting. Then he transmoced into his robot form and opened fire with all he had. "You will die!" Panrashot yelled. Omega promptly stepped on him and crushed him.A few Deceptikuta gunships fired on the visor that covered Omega' face. Omega's head turned around, revealing a cannon, and a quick shot form that obliterated them.Flufskiron watched all this from atop the Coliseum. Mouth open in shock, he watched in horror as Omega Kaita tore apart all who went up against him. "DREADINOCK!" Flufskiron yelled, mad that Dreadinock had lied to him about killing the giant."Is it just Omega Kaita here, do you think?" Swiftinock asked, watching as Omega sent one of the smaller Deceptikuta ships spiraling to the ground."Where there's one, there's more!" Flufskiron spat "Matanui Prime and the rest of them are probably here somewhere." The turret-formers on the edges of the Coliseum's top had their guns aimed at Omega, which would do absolutely nothing to him."Perhap's you've overestimated your ability to use others, Flufskiron." Norik Prime said. Flufskiron turned to him, and a look of pure hatred crossed his face."Autotoabot!" Flufskiron said, walking forward, grabbing Norik by the neck and pushing him into the control tower the Deceptikuta had built up there. "Did you give them a pillar? Who's side are you really on?" "Get your hands off of me!" Norik said, trying to push Flufskiron off. It was no use however, as Flufskiron was far stronger than Norik."Did you?" Flufskiron yelled into Norik's face."It must've been Phoenix Prime!" Norik said."Who?" Flufskiron said."He's one of the Autotoabots," Norik said, still struggling against Flufskiron "He can teleport!" "WHAT?" Flufskiron yelled, throwing Norik down "There's an Autotoabot who can teleport, and NO ONE THOUGHT THAT MIGHT BE RELEVANT INFORMATION TO TELL ME?" Soundprah responded "Our information regarding him was minimal. What we did know is that he only appeared in the first year of the Autotoabot's presence on this planet. He was not recorded on Metrutron our in any battle. He was watched on this planet using his teleportation ability several times, usually on himself or one or two other Autotoabots. The extent of how much he could teleport, along with how many others, was unknown." Soundprah said."So? The fact that an Autotoabot has the ability to do so means that atleast some of the Autotoabots survived the destruction of their ship!" Flufskiron said. Norik got to his feet, watching Flufskiron all the while.Suddenly one of the turret combiners nearby exploded, killing the three drones that made up the gun. The Deceptikuta on top of the Coliseum turned, expecting Omega Kaita.....And saw Matanui Prime, flying with some sort of jetpack and wing thing going on, shooting at them. Flufskiron and company were so shocked they didn't shoot, expect the turret-combiners opening fire reminded them who they were dealing with. Flufskiron, Soundprah and Swiftinock all fired their weaponry. Matanui Prime locked eyes with Norik Prime for a second, before doing a barrel roll and zooming off."Omega attacking us right here is probably a distraction so the other Autotoabots can attack us un-harrassed." Flufskiron said, sounding worried "Soundprah, get down there and try and locate the Autotoabots. Kill any if you get the chance." "It shall be done. Autotoabots inferior, Soundprah superior." Soundprah said as he moved off."Quite." Flufskiron said "Swiftinock, you stay here with Norik until he gets the next.. fleet in or whatever it is he's bringing in." Flufskiron poked Swiftinock in the chest here "And make sure he doesn't so anything stupid.""I'll watch him." Swiftinock said "And where are you going?" "I'm going to inform Shockvak to watch out for the Autotoabots. Get Nihiscream's Strikers to chase down Matanui!" Flufskiron said. Taking one last look at Omega Kaita, Flufskiron transmoced into his Axalara T9 alt mode, covered in weapons, and flew down to Shockvak.MEANWHILEThe rest of the Autotoabots ran down a street, the Wreckinators leading the charge and doing what they do best: wrecking Deceptikuta.Jumping over rubble, they took their enemies by surprise. One Deceptikuta turned around to get iBrow's axe to his head, while another didn't even know what happened when JackaL's cannon blew him apart. And LesoSpinn, despite missing an optic, was still more than capable of shooting the heads right off the drones.At one point they met slightly more resistence. Some Deceptikuta had seen them coming and had taken positions on a building, with turret-formers aimed down at them."Hide in this building!" Dakama Prime said as he knocked a hole into it."We can take them!" Vakama Maximus said, firing at them. A shot from a turret-combiner exploded just infront of them, and he changed his mind.Inside the building, they decided to think things through a little bit. "We need a distraction to get by them." Dakama said."Couldn't we just snipe them?" Blue Flame asked, one arm turned into his sniper rifle."I can help too." LesoSpinn said.Blue Flame looked at him all confused like. "With one optic?" Blue Flame asked him."I don't see why he would need too." Johnson said. Everyone turned and looked at the Agorian."If you ever pun like that again....." JackaL said, pointing a finger at Johnson."Alright, LesoSpinn, Blue Flame, take them out. iBrow, JackaL, Jodkra and Johnson, there's more Deceptikuta coming up the street. You distract them from here while the rest of us go around and hit them in the side. Then we regroup and continue to the Coliseum." Dakama said. iBrow, JackaL, Jodkra and Johnson were about to leave when Hafu spoke."Hey, Dakama, since between you and Omega and Matanui the Deceptikuta will be pretty distracted, so if we," Hafu said, pointing to his group, "just sneak to a place where we can shoot, we might be able to take out part of the whole teleporting thing with our bazooka." "They're space bridge pillars, not teleporting things." Kopatchet said."Whatever." Steve the police-Matoran said."No, not whatever. The difference between space bridge pillars and teleportation is actually quite large. You see-" Kopatchet started to say, but Dakama cut him off."Galcee, you go with them. Stay hidden and stay safe." Dakama said. Leaning down, he looked Hafu in the eye. "When you get chance, shoot. Do not hesitate. I don't know if you'll even be able to hit the pillar, but you can atleast try. We will try and make our way there as well.""We're hoping Omega will get a chance to wreck it first though." Hydraxhide said."Alright." Hafu said.With his axe in hand, Dakama stood up and turned to the other Autotoabots. "Get ready, we're moving out!"Nujack however went up the the Matoran. "Wait, wait, it's dangerous out there. Take these." Holding a few objects small enough for Matoran hands, he passed them down to the Matoran."Hurry up Nujack!" Tahuswipe said."This one is a boomstick. You can stick these, or launch them, onto a Deceptikuta drone and it will detonate with enough force to cripple it severly." Nujack said."Just drones?" Hewkii said as he examined one."What would it do to Makutatron or someone?" Kamen asked."A bit less than nothing..." Nujack said, then pointing to one that looked like a claw. "This is a climbing-stick. You can climb things or slow your descent down the side of a falling building with one." "That's... a bit specific." Hafu said."You never know mate." Nujack said."Nujack!" Tahuswipe said, getting impatient. iBrow, JackaL, Jodkra and Johnson were already out distracting the advancing Deceptikuta, while LesoSpinn and Blue Flame were sniping the turret-combiners."Anything for me?" Galcee asked him."Ah yes, Galcee. Take these." Nujack said, handing some objects to Galcee. "This is basically a super-powered bullet. If you can get this to connect with a Deceptikuta, it should explode with enough for to remove whatever it was connected to.""Ok.." Galcee said, not really understanding."And this a scope." Nujack said, handing her a scope for her gun."Wow, thanks." Galcee said."And here's a few mroe boomsticks for the Matoran. These are greating inventions for kicking a-" Nujack began to say."NUJACK!" Hydraxhide yelled."Ok, ok." Nujack said as he followed the Autotoabots out. Hafu, Kamen, Steve, Nuhrii, Takua, the rest of the soliders and Galcee all went out another way, in the direction of the Coliseum.PEST HANGARHewkii looked over the shoulder's of Nixie, Nuparu, Hickory and other PEST technicians as they worked furiously at computers, trying to get a spy drone or something into the city. Unbeknowst to them, Soundprah had had a jammer up, preventing signals from phones and cameras from exiting or leaving the city. The Deceptikuta fleet took care of spy drones that entered.However, with an Omega Kaita sized distaction going on in the middle of the city distracting the Deceptikuta fleets (the remaining Matoran F-22s, Phoenix Prime, Tahkan Metra and Ramembolt helped alot here), and with Flufskiron having ordered Soundprah to go do something, a window of oppurtunity had opened for the Matoran."Hickory, how we doing so far?" 12345 asked Hickory, wheeling over to him in his wheelchair."Dere appears to be zomeding distracting de Deceptikuta... ve are having an easier time now..." Hickory said, typing away furiously at a keyboard."Hey, I'm getting a signal!" Nuparu said, tapping Nixie on the arm."I hear you, I hear you." She said, looking at his screen."What do you got kid?" 12345 asked, going over to Nuparu. Turaga Nokama, the New Guy and Hewkii followed him over."I got access to the street cameras.." Nuparu said. "Can you see the kid?" 12345 asked him. On Nuparu's computer screen, several little videos flashed by. What it showed was not good: under every camera was destruction, a Matoran body or Deceptikuta standing around."Well... that's... helpful." the New Guy said. The room had gone quiet as they looked at the destruction."Poor kid. Probably didn't even last a minute.." 12345 said sorrowly."Wait, this one had been pushed up!" Nuparu said. He was right: one camera had been pushed up by accident, and was pointed to the sky. What they saw was a Deceptikuta ship get shot down. Then they saw three shapes go by. One was silver, one was bright red and gold, and another was a darker shade of red and blue, with silver wings and jets propelling it."Were those..." Turaga Nokama began to ask."Autotoabots!" Hewkii said, happily. A cheer went up through out the room."Should we go to the city now?" the New Guy asked Hewkii. The cheering died down.Hewkii turned to adresse all the Matoran in the room. "I can't promise you a ride back, but I can promise you a way there." Hewkii said."That's a little morbid." the New Guy said."Just grab a gun." Hewkii said, then ran to alert everyone.KONGU'S BUILDINGSitting at a desk and staring out the window, Kongu looked at the ruined buildings that surronded his own. His own building was more or less undamaged, only having been shot at four times. The window he was looking through had a big crack in it, which was a little distracting.And not to mention Omega Kaita standing in the middle of the Tohu Memorial breaking things. Kongu wasn't sure how he felt about that."This worked out well, huh?" Hahli said, still handcuffed to whatever it was I said she was handcuffed to. Jaller's parents were handcuffed to a couch or something nearby. "Haven't we gone over this already? I didn't know they were going to try and kill everyone!" Kongu said. He motioned to one of his guards. "Watch them and make sure they don't do anything." And then he left the room.The guard sourly looked over Hahli and Jaller's parents."I hope Jaller's alright." Jaller's mom said."You know, I've always been a bit tough on him..." Jaller's dad said "He always was like a son to me.""Do you act like that on purpose or what?" Jaller's mom asked him.Ignoring their little argument, Hahli looked out the window to the Tohu Memorial, hoping Omega would free them. It was a slim hope, but a hope none the less.Just then she heard a noise. She had come to recognize that noise from the last 24 hours: it was the sound of a Deceptikuta gunship."Well, this'll be just great." Hahli said, expecting the gunship to just shoot at them.The gunship came into view, it's guns aimed right at them. Hahli closed her eyes, expecting to killed. Oddly enough, she wasn't. She opened her eyes. Both her and Jaller's parents were staring at the gunship. Suddenly it flew forward a bit, getting very close to the window, then the cockpit opened on it opened up.The guard, who had nearly run for his life, took his gun out. To their surprise, Wipeout jumped through the window, rolling and punching out the guard."Well, that was fun." Wipeout said."Wipeout!" Hahli cried."Atleast someone can remember my name." Wipeout said. Jaller got out of the cockpit and followed into the building."Jaller!" Hahli cried. Wipeout came over and destroyed her handcuffs, then did the same to Jaller's parents."Hahli!" Jaller said, as they ran up and hugged each other. "Jaller!" Jaller's mom said, running up and joining in the group hug."Son, I'm actually quite glad you're alive and junk." Jaller's dad said.Before Jaller could say something back, Pohatubee spoke from the gunship. "We will be alot more happy on the ground!" Pohatubee said."Get into the ship!" Jaller said, moving Hahli and his parents towards it. Suddenly, more of Kongu's guards ran in."Stop them!" one called, firing his gun. The shot missed, but Jaller, Hahli and Jaller's parents stopped for a second, startled by the shot. Wipeout saw the guards preparing their guns, and as they fired, jumped infront of the shots."Wipeout!" Jaller cried as Wipeout was hit several times in the back."What?" Wipeout asked him."You're... alright?" Hahli said, surprised."They're just bullets." Wipeout said. Then he took his hands up, turned them into machine guns, turned around and...RATA-TATA-TATA-TATA!"Holy pants." Jaller's dad said as Wipeout finished shooting at the guards and turned his machine guns back into hands."Did he just... kill them?" Jaller's mom asked."Uh, I used knock-out bullets." Wipeout said. Turning to follow Jaller and company out, Wipeout suddenly fell to his knees, actual Metrutronian bullets hitting him. Lasorhawk flew towards him, spinning, shooting and hissing."Wipeout!" Lasorhawk said as went towards him.Wipeout turned as he got back up and grabbed Lasorhawk by the neck as he flew over. Bringing his other hand up, he grabbed Lasorhawk's tail. With the 'hawk in both hands, he pulled, ripping Lasorhawk in half. In disgust, he threw the two halfs of Soundprah's minion to the floor.Jaller and co. stared at Wipeout. "Well... that was violent." Jaller said."How about we just go before you continue to question what just happened." Wipeout said. Jaller's dad, his mom and Hahli all got into the Gunship, then Wipeout did, and just as Jaller was about to he got jumped by Kongu."You've ruined everything!" Kongu cried, hitting Jaller as the two of them rolled around on the gunship."We gotta help him!" Hahli said."I'll give some encouragin' words" Wheeldax said "Oi, watch it, it's a long drop!" "I think he knows." Braindox said. The two were sort of squished behind the Matoran and Pohatubee."Can't you do something?" Hahli asked Pohatubee."Yes, I can." Pohatubee said "Wipeout, get out there!" "Oh-ho-ho, suddenly every has a use for old Wipeout now!" Wipeout said as he got there. Gingerly, as the gunship flew through the air, threatening to send Jaller, Kongu and Wipeout plummeting to the grou-"Wait a minute," Wipeout realized as he thought the sentence above, "Pohatubee, stop moving the ship so I don't have to worry about falling!" "Oh, that could work." Pohatubee said as he put the ship into hovering mode. They were still several hundred feet in the air, but at least they weren't moving any more.Kongu continued to beat on Jaller, who couldn't get up. They were pressed between two of the guns on the gunship, which was basically all that was saving their lives."Can you bring us down a bit, Pohatubee?" Wipeout asked the 'bee."Just get rid of Kongu!" Pohatubee said, lowering the ship slowly. On the ship's sensors, Pohatubee saw several other Deceptikuta gunships flying by, which would not be good."Don't kill him!" Jaller's mom pleaded."It's his fault the Deceptikuta are attacking Metru-Nui in the first place!" Hahli said."Oh, then go ahead and rip his head off!" Jaller's mom said."What advice." Wipeout said, carefully making his way towards Kongu and Jaller. Making it over, with one hand he picked up Kongu, and with the other picked up Jaller and placed him closer to safety. Pohatubee reached out and brought Jaller into the ship, where was greeted with hugs. Not from Pohatubee of course, because that would've squished him.Wipeout held Kongu over the edge. "Well Kongu, you do realize this is all your fault." Wipeout said."Don't... don't kill me!" Kongu said. "Sorry, didn't hear you." Wipeout said, letting go of Kongu. Kongu screamed for all of a second before he hit the ground.They were about 4 feet off the ground."Pohatubee!" Wipeout snapped."You said bring us down! I didn't you were going to try and kill a Matoran!" Pohatubee said, not sounding too happy.Kongu stood up and looked over. He saw Enderth and Daedulus standing there, staring wide-eyed."Don't stand there!" Kongu yelled at them, getting up and running for cover, "Shoot them!" Enderth looked up at Daedulus. "Eh, why not." Enderth said. Aiming their guns, they fired at the Autotoabot's gunship, hitting it in the propellars and engines."Get out of here!" Jaller yelled. The gunship rose about 17 feet before an engine exploded and two of the propellars fell apart. Wipeout fell off of the gunship when this happened, landing behind some rubble. Pohatubee, thinking quickly, threw off the canopy over the cockpit, grabbed the Matoran, and jumped out of the gunship.Wheeldax looked to Braindox. "He forgot about us!" Wheeldax said."We dead." Braindox responded. The gunship hit the ground hard, skidding a few feet before coming to rest on the remnants of a road divider.Pohatubee rolled when he hit the ground, carefully craddling Jaller, Hahli and Jaller's parents, careful to not squish them. Enderth and Daedulus shot at him the entire time, hitting him a few times, until Pohatubee got into an alley. He let the Matoran up."Everyone OK?" Pohatubee asked them."Everyone important atleast." Jaller's dad said. His wife slapped him."Where's Wipeout?" Jaller asked, for a change of pace."Wheeldax and his friend aren't here either." Hahli said. Pohatubee peared over the corner, looking for them. He saw Wipeout sneaking away from the rubble, towards them. Enderth and Daedulus walked down the street too, weapons raised and waiting for Pohatubee to show himself. Pohatubee turned one hand into his cannon, and stayed in wait."Find cover, I'll hold them off. The other Autotoabots can't be too far away." he said."You can't stay here! You'll get killed!" Jaller protested."It's just Enderth and Daedulus, I'll be fine." Pohatubee said "Go Jaller, I'll make sure Wipeout finds you." And before Jaller could protest any further, Pohatubee spun and was out of the alley.Almost immediately, Barritax jumped Pohatubee from behind. The cop-car bot had long had a grudge against the 'bee, and he very much enjoyed beating on him. Pohatubee fell to his knees as Barritax beat him down."Pohatubee!" Jaller yelled, and almost ran out there, except Wipeout got there and held him back. Enderth and Daedulus had now arrived, and were kicking at Pohatubee's downed body."You're coming with me, bug!" Barritax said, lifting up Pohatubee. Holding Pohatubee's hands behind his back, the walked Pohatubee away, their prisoner."No!" Jaller said, strugling against Wipeout, but it was no use: Wipeout was far too strong."You'll be killed if you go out there. We need to find the others." Wipeout said. Looking back, Wipeout considered going back there and helping. Using his best weaponry, he might be able to take out atleast Barritax before Enderth and Daedulus would turn around and shoot him down. Running out of the alley, he led Jaller and his family (and Hahli) away.At the gunship meanwhile, Wheeldax poked his head, seeing Barritax, Enderth and Daedulus leading Pohatubee away."Braindox, they captured Pohatubee!" Wheeldax said."Our Pohatubee?" Braindox responded.Wheeldax slapped him. "As opposed to the Deceptikuta one? What's in your head, loose bolts?" Wheeldax said."Maybe." Braindox replied, rubbing his head."The warrior goddess has disappeared along with the rest of 'em.." Wheeldax said, looking around. He ducked into the wrecked gunship when a perfectly fine one flew over head. "Well, this one major cluster-"BBBOOOOOMMM"AAHHHH WE DEAD!" Braindox yelled. Suddenly, the gunship that had been flying above fell to the ground, crashing nearby. It's pilot tried to run out, but was blasted to pieces, making a noise that was very loud, like a sonic boom."Hang on, I think these might be our guys." Wheeldax said, trying to calm down Braindox. Lo' and behold, iBrow, LesoSpinn, JackaL, Blue Flame, Johnson and Jodkra appeared, JackaL kicking a piece of the Deceptikuta pilot."Hey! That could've been Pohatubee's!" Blue Flame said."It wasn't, was it now?" JackaL said "Besides, the Deceptikuta don't need all of the bloody things anyway." "It could've been his!" Blue Flame said."Shut your yap!" JackaL said to him."Calm down JackaL, you got enough Deceptikuta to kill." iBrow said."Oi! Over here!" Wheeldax yelled, then jumped out of the gunship and went towards them. Braindox looked round nervously for a second, looking up at a Deceptikuta ship several hundred feet above, then shrugged his shoulders and followed Wheeldax."Deceptikuta?" LesoSpinn said, aiming his rifle at the two mini-bots. "It's just Wheeldax and Braindox!" Johnson said."Who?" LesoSpinn asked."Jaller's pets." Johnosn said."Oh." LesoSpinn said."Without Jaller, I notice." Jodkra said.Blue Flame kneeled down to them. "Where is Jaller? And Pohatubee for that matter?" he asked them."Well, we saved the princess from the tower, me and Braindox here did." Wheeldax said, "And Pohatubee had the gunship ready for us to escape, an' we almost did until we got attacked and now Pohatubee got captured by some Deceptikuta and Jaller and them disappeared." "Huh." Blue Flame said."I'm guessing Wipeout is with Jaller?" Jodkra asked."Oh, ol' skin an' bones. Ya, probably." Wheeldax said.LesoSpinn looked to JackaL. "What's a skin and bones?" LesoSpinn asked him."I'm assuming it's some skin.... with bones on them." JackaL answered."Which way did they take Pohatubee?" iBrow asked Wheeldax."Ehhh, that one." Wheeldax replied, pointing down the street."Alright." iBrow said, turning to run down the street."Wait, where are you going?" Jodkra asked him."To get Pohatubee and kill the Deceptikuta holding him." iBrow answered."And leave Jaller?" Johnson asked."Look, chances are we're going to lose this fight. If we get Pohatubee back, then atleast we got another gun with us to kill a few more Deceptikuta. Jaller and Wipeout... just aren't what I'd call the most important elements in this fight." iBrow said."I don't know what to say..." Jodkra said "Other than no. Wipeout may be small, but he's still an Autotoabot. Johnson and Blue Flame can come with me to get them. You three can handle yourselves." "Suit yourself. I'll respect you for doing what you believe is right." iBrow said "Goodbye, Jodkra. You would've made a good Wreckinator." "Goodbye, iBrow." Jodkra said.Turning back to JackaL and LesoSpinn, iBrow said "Alright Wreckinators, let's go!" and withthat, they transmoced into their heavily-armed alternate modes and went down the road."Let's check this way!" Jodkra said, and Blue Flame and Johnson went with him.Wheeldax and Braindox looked at each other. "What the smurf!" Wheeldax yelled.THE SKYTahkan Metra followed Matanui Prime through the sky, blasting apart Deceptikuta gunships. Matanui, with his gun, shot at one, knocking two of its propellars off and sending it spiraling out of control. Tahkan put a few shots into it, and it exploded. Matanui fired at another, damaging it, and Tahkan put the final shots into that one as well. A Striker flew at them, firing, missing, then transmocing and going for Matanui. Matanui grabbed it by the neck, then spun and threw it down. Tahkan fired at it as well, and it couldn't pull it self up, just dropping to the ground below. A gunship was about to fire on Matanui from behind, when Phoenix Prime teleported right on top of it, slashing at it with his sword, chopping the propellars and engines off. It fell to the ground.Suddenly, the gunships were gone. "Where'd they go?" Phoenix Prime asked. "They're escaping while they still have the chance." Tahkan said."I don't like this." Matanui said. Suddenly, they were under fire once more. But this time, it was from one of the huge Deceptikuta ships. The ship in question was 160 feet long at least, covered in weaponry and far too heavily-armored for the three of them to do damage to.From the outside atleast."Phoenix! Get me in the control room! Matanui, we'll meet up with you later!" Tahkan said.Matanui nodded. "It was an honour, fighting with both of you." he said."Don't get mushy, I'll see you in the AllShiny if I have to." Tahkan said. "Here we go!" Phoenix said. Both of them transmoced into their robot forms, Tahkan turned his hands into his rifle and machine gun, while Phoenix held one of his swords. Then he teleported them into the ship. Matanui would've watched this, but the shots from the ship forced him to leave first. Doing a spiral to dodge the shots, he went down to city for cover among the building.IN THE SHIPThe Deceptikuta captain watched Matanui fly away"Hah! He's flying away! Pansy!" a Deceptikuta said."What happened to the other two?" the captain asked."Burst into flame or something. I think we hit him." a Deceptikuta sitting at a computer said.Suddenly in the middle of the room there was a burst flame."A bit like that!" the same Deceptikuta said, seconds before having his head blown apart.Tahkan Metra and Phoenix Prime came out of the flame, Tahkan firing his rifle a few times before turning that hand into a missile launcher and firing rockets in the room, while with his machine gun fired at anyone who escaped his missiles. Phoenix sliced down a nearby Deceptikuta, and watched as Tahkan decimated the remaining Deceptikuta.Stopping shooting for a minute, he looked at his handy work. "Not too bad." He said."A bit.. excessive, don't you think?" Phoenix asked him. The room was covered in pieces of Deceptikuta and most of the monitors the Deceptikuta used to control the ship had been destroyed."Personally, I thought it wasn't quite enough." Tahkan said. Suddenly, a Deceptiktua who had survived the onslaught jumped out from behind a computer station, landing on Tahkan. Tahkan didn't even fall, just taking the blades on his arms and ripping apart at the Deceptikuta's chest and neck."Honestly... that's some distrubing stuff right there." Phoenix said, watching Tahkan finish off the Deceptikuta."If you don't have anything useful to say, shut up." Tahkan said. Phoenix shrugged his shoulders."Right, so what do we need to break to send this thing down? I've never been in one before." Tahkan said."Well we can't send it down right here, it would land on the city!" Phoenix said."Not like there's any damage to the city already." Tahkan responded sarcastically.Phoenix sighed, then shrugged once more. "Maybe it'll land on Norik's head if we're lucky." Phoenix said."That's the spirit." Tahkan said. They both walked around, looking for something important to break."Hey, this looks like the main controls here." Phoenix said."What makes you think that?" Tahkan asked him."It says main controls." Phoenix responded.Tahkan stared at him. Without saying a word, he lifted his arm, turned it into his rifle, and fired, blowing the controls apart."Hey! You could've hit me!" Phoenix yelled."You can teleport, you're fine." Tahkan responded. Suddenly, the ship lurched. "Speaking of which, use it to get us out of here." he said."I almsot considered leaving you." Phoenix said. The door to the room burst open and Deceptikuta drones ran in, but another random movement from the ship sent them falling on their faces. Phoenix grabbed Tahkan and teleported them out of there, just as the ship finally fell.Outside, they watched as all one-hundred-whatever-it-was feet plummeted to the ground, landing on a row of small buildings."You know.. I was hoping it was going to explode." Tahkan said."With expectations like that, you should go into directing." Phoenix said. And the collective subconcious of all the readers went bazinga!ELSEWHEREMakutatron retreated, open wounds on his body. He had accidentaly stumbled infront of a few Matoran tanks, and they hadn't wasted their time. After they had actually decimated his troops, he had had no choice but to try and find reinforcments. And he had found disparingly large amounts of dead Deceptikuta, many of which appearing to have been killed by Metrutronians weapons."So Omega isn't the only one back." he thought. Standing in an area which was a little too open for his liking, he saw a Deceptikuta ship, atleast 160 feet long, just drop out of the sky. Looking to his right, he saw a flash of blue, red and silver, and before he could react, Matanui Prime had flown into him, propelling them both through the air and through a building, similar to their confrontation five years ago in Lego City.After going through the building, Makutatron hit the ground first, rolling, while Matanui landed on his feet and skidded severla feet. Maktuatron got to his feet and aimed his gun at Matanui, but Matanui grabbed him by the wrist and pulled, taking Makutatron off balence. Makutatron punched at Matanui, hitting him in the chest, but Matanui came back with another hit, and another, then finally with a hit to the back of knee Makutatron went onto his knees, then another kick and he was on the ground, landing in a pile of garbage and rubble. Looking up, he saw Matanui's gun in his face."Do it." Makutatron said. On his face, Transraga looked down the barrel of the gun, scared out of his little mind."Nein! Don't do it! Don't do it!" he said, but noone heard him."No." Matanui said, moving his gun away."What? What time is this to show mercy, Matanui?" Makutatron asked his once-brother."Makutatron," Matanui began, "there was a time when you were the star of our race, a shinging example for the rest of us. Now look at you." Makutatron took a moment to look over his body. Once he had been gunmetal and red armoured, now he was a pale, rusted gray, covered in scars and much of his circuitry underneath showing. His right arm was a different colour from the rest of him, taken from some no-name Deceptikuta, and of course there was his heavily damaged face."All the more reason to put me out of my misery." Makutatron said, looking Matanui right in the optic."You've done terrible things in this war, to Metrutron, to our race. And yet still, when I look at you I see you as only another victim. A victim of Icarax." Matanui said.Makutatron growled. "Icarax was weak!" he said."And so are you." Matanui said. Makutatron looked at him angirily, and atempted to spit at him, but all it did was go all over his chin.Matanui looked at him for a moment longer, and Makutatron averted his own optics, looking at the ground. And with that, Matanui flew off. Pitifully, Makutatron sat against the nearest wall, and thought about how far he had fallen.END OF CHAPTERFun Commentary: WHHATTT?? Did Wipeout... KILL MATORAN? Why yes, yes he did. Maybe they were pretenders and actually Deceptikuta in disguise? Maybe. And he was going to kill Kongu... Although, they are bad guys, and Wipeout, like all the Autotoabots, is assuming Metru-Nui is doomed and that they're all going to die, so he thought to dish out some justice... Also, the bazinga: that was just a shot at Michael Bay right there and his love of explosions. Which is partly why I love Michael Bay's movies, soo.... And you see just how far Makutatron has come since he was all "ARRGHH! ALLSHINY!!!" Speaking of which, when Tahkan said "I'll see you in the AllShiny if I have to" he probably talking about that as a heaven or Valhalla type thing, seeing as they're all thinking it's the last time they're gonna see each other...AND! Just for fun, here's the Chapter titles for the last 4 chapters!The Battle of Metru-Nui Part 2Last Stand of the AutotoabotsDark of the MoonMore than Meets the EyePretty snazy, eh? Also, Hubert, PM me about the 300 spoof, I need to find out which character you're being.MTL

...DID WIPEOUT JUST BECOME AWESOME?Why yes, yes he did. I suppose he'll shoot his rainbow laser now eh?Also, I've PMed you.

Ahah, I wondered if anyone would bring that up. He considered using it on Barritax and them, but the chances of being attacked by either Enderth or Daedulus (or a gunship) were too high. Although he could've shot all three with it, I suppose, but what fun would that be? Besides, a singal shot from one of them would be enough to kill Wipeout. He may be Metrutronian, but he's only like 6 feet tall.Also, good news everyone! The teachers in my province (like a State in the USA, but in Canada) have gone on strike, starting on Monday. Which means that I get a 5 day weekend, which means the next chapter will be shown in that period of.... time.MTL Edited by ManiacToaLaco

Still waiting for my final confrontation in with Shockvak in which I will kill him. Because I believe I said that I had a scar or something from him (which, if Transformers 4 is a prequel, would be cool to include in Transonicle 4) and it would only make sense if I got my revenge.-ibrow