I loved that game and i always wanted to make a junk bot. This is really good the face looks more like a junkbot 2 then the original. was that what you were going for?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Wow, I didn't even remember that game until now. My mind is flowing with memories of the noughties LEGO games. Good job on the figure.

I'd totally suggest making a MOC of that flag game.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Wow, that brings back memories.

From a builder perspective, it looks like you just copied the game's build (a four part job) and then applied custom stickers. However, you did an epic job on the stickers, so your awesome for that.

Yeah, cool little guy you got there.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Ah, good old Junkbot.

Days of tedious time and frustration are brought back to my mind...

...Those were good days.

Nice work! The stickers really make him accurate. Wonder if it'd be possible to build a larger version of him complete with that claw arm for grabbing trash cans...

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Ah good old Junkbot. I loved that game. Your interpretation of him is spot on accurate to the game.

I managed to get all gold medals but one in both games. Trapped in the freezer was the only gold I lack. Shame both Junkbot games are no longer on lego.com

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Thanks for all the praise :)

I loved that game and i always wanted to make a junk bot. This is really good the face looks more like a junkbot 2 then the original. was that what you were going for?

Actually, I was going for the original appearance...I didn't think he looked any different in Undercover besides the shades? Speaking of which, I may make an alternative face decal including them...

Wow, I didn't even remember that game until now. My mind is flowing with memories of the noughties LEGO games. Good job on the figure.

Flag game? Was that that multiplayer thing I never really bothered with? :P

Wow, that brings back memories.

From a builder perspective, it looks like you just copied the game's build (a four part job) and then applied custom stickers. However, you did an epic job on the stickers, so your awesome for that.

Yeah, cool little guy you got there.

Yep, just used the build from the game. I'm glad you like the decals, they're a lot more simplistic than what I usually do - maybe that's what makes them work! XD

Ah, good old Junkbot.

Days of tedious time and frustration are brought back to my mind...

...Those were good days.

Nice work! The stickers really make him accurate. Wonder if it'd be possible to build a larger version of him complete with that claw arm for grabbing trash cans...

I have actually seen a much larger MOC of Junkbot - I think it had articulated legs, but no claw arm that I could see...I'll consider it. ;)

Those decals are top notch, excellent capture of Junkbot. One of my favourite (if a little frustrating) games back in the day.

You're too kind ^^ Yeah, it was difficult to get the golds...

Ah good old Junkbot. I loved that game. Your interpretation of him is spot on accurate to the game.

I managed to get all gold medals but one in both games. Trapped in the freezer was the only gold I lack. Shame both Junkbot games are no longer on lego.com

Other websites still have it hosted - try a search engine :)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Flag game? Was that that multiplayer thing I never really bothered with? :P

That's the one :D

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Oh man I remember JunkBot.. It has been a long time. Was a great game and this is a great if not perfect representation

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This takes me back to when I first found the "games" section on LEGO.com. pretty much all of them were genuinely good games, unlike a lot of throw-it-together advertisement games I've seen. Junkbot ranked high on my list, along with Spybotics and that one where you build different System characters from a brick pool and then traverse the landscape in an isometric grid setting. I don't remember the name of it.

There isn't much to say about this build because of its simplicity, but nice work on those decals. :)

Thanks guys ^^

Wow... I remember spending hours on that game. Excellent work, it looks exactly like the frustratingly stupid robot.

He wasn't the brightest, was he? XD

Oh my gosh! I remember this game! It was so fun to play!

The MOC's really great for a custom too! :D

Thanks very much!

This takes me back to when I first found the "games" section on LEGO.com. pretty much all of them were genuinely good games, unlike a lot of throw-it-together advertisement games I've seen. Junkbot ranked high on my list, along with Spybotics and that one where you build different System characters from a brick pool and then traverse the landscape in an isometric grid setting. I don't remember the name of it.

There isn't much to say about this build because of its simplicity, but nice work on those decals. :)

Ahh yes...the quality of Lego's games back in the old days was quite astounding. For me, the pinnacles were Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident and the MNOGs. And yeah, I remember that game...might have been a Creator thing?

Yeah, decals are really my specialty. I tried to replicate exactly what we saw in the game, and from what you've all said, I seem to have succeeded ^^

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ahh yes...the quality of Lego's games back in the old days was quite astounding. For me, the pinnacles were Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident and the MNOGs. And yeah, I remember that game...might have been a Creator thing?

After searching Internet Wayback Machine, I found the game: It was called "World Builder". It also has a sequel. I think several games got a sequel back then too: Junkbot and the MNOG are two of the others.

And yes, you did succeed with this decal, at least. I don't remember if I've seen any of your other ones at this moment.

After searching Internet Wayback Machine, I found the game: It was called "World Builder". It also has a sequel. I think several games got a sequel back then too: Junkbot and the MNOG are two of the others.

And yes, you did succeed with this decal, at least. I don't remember if I've seen any of your other ones at this moment.

I remember now. Yeah, Lego really set a high standard back then.

I've only just started posting them, so not many are up. So far, besides Junkbot, they're all Mass Effect characters.

Ah, I remember playing all of those games. I spent many hours of my gloriously happy childhood playing those games. Such fun they were. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find another website to play them on. :(

Anyways, back on subject. Given that all you really did was print the decals, this is a stupidly simplistic creation, but an excellent one for that! Good job!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Ah, I remember playing all of those games. I spent many hours of my gloriously happy childhood playing those games. Such fun they were. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find another website to play them on. :(

Anyways, back on subject. Given that all you really did was print the decals, this is a stupidly simplistic creation, but an excellent one for that! Good job!

People have put them up on other websites - a quick look on a search engine should turn most of them up :)

As much as I'd love to be making big, complex models, I'm at university so all the Lego I have is a small box of whatever minifig parts and accessories I could scavenge from home, so I just don't have access to the necessary resources :P. What I do have is a laptop, printer access, and a box full of sticker paper, so for now it will have to be just custom minifigs. I'm thinking of doing some designs on LDD and then grabbing the pieces next time I'm home, but I haven't got around to that yet.