LEGO Movie Sequel Director Revealed

We know The LEGO Movie will have a sequel that will come out on May 26, 2017, and now we know who is directing. Deadline Hollywood reports that Chris McKay has been chosen to direct the next LEGO movie. If you're worried that it won't be Phil Lord and Chris Miller, don't be - they will still be involved and are producing the movie. It appears this is going to be a straight-up sequel, although Warner Bros. is still planning for a potential Ninjago movie as well.

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I'm having mixed feelings personally, I have a fear this movie will also just simply join the sequel-milking band-wagon as many did before, I really hope I'm wrong though.

I totally understand your concerns, but there have been excellent sequels to great movies in the past (I'm looking at you, Toy Story!), so I remain hopeful for this. Even if I haven't had the chance to watch The LEGO Movie yet - it doesn't come before April 10th where I live. -.- But I already know that it will be awesome, anyway. :P

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^