• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

A bunch of characters

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,250 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2014 - 03:15 PM

It's been a really long time since I drew anything Bionicle-related, but I thought I'd show you this, which does have a Bionicle in it.

People have always suggested that all Bionicle beings are rather large, generally bigger than humans, but compared to the beings in my imagination, Tahnok-Kal is, well, short.

So here is a size chart, with the Saints Row Pyro being average human size and Medic being 2m tall. That brings Tahnok-Kal in at about a metre tall.

Link because it's a big image.

Bohrok aren't the only small critters in my mind though. The four-eyed critter with the glass of wine that isn't Kog'Maw is one of the most powerful beings in the Phoviverse and he's barely 1m tall.

To make this more Bionicle-y, here's a picture of a Bohrok-Cow.

Sorry if this isn't Bionicle-y enough.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users