• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Generic Futuristic Hoverbike #593

Space Bike Futuristic Hoverbike Motorcycle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline GarryTheSkrall

GarryTheSkrall
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 97 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2014 - 05:08 PM

"Hey guys, check out what I got off of Kirkslist, the seller didn't want very much for it. I wonder why? It's brand new and it runs... alright."

cover.png

Front Angled

Side

Rear

Other Side

Bottom

Dense Traffic Mode

Construction

Folds for (relatively) easy transport!

Full Gallery (When Public)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another MOC, this time, a hoverbike. Not much to say beyond that, I suppose. This will be posted elsewhere, for future reference.

Edited by GarryTheSkrall, Mar 13 2014 - 10:28 PM.

Boom.

#2 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 366 posts

Posted Mar 13 2014 - 06:39 PM

This is actually pretty cool, it has a great build that really gives it the look that it's hovering.  I like how you used all those studs on the bottom to make it look like it's actually emitting some kind of energy that allows it to hover.

Nice job.

The board game, Star Wars: Epic Duels, is awesome and your life will be better after having played it.  

gallery_111607_161_12366.jpg

Bionicle Fighter The Destiny of BIONICLE

- The Interesting Facts Topic

#3 Offline GarryTheSkrall

GarryTheSkrall
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 97 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 13 2014 - 06:51 PM

This is actually pretty cool, it has a great build that really gives it the look that it's hovering.  I like how you used all those studs on the bottom to make it look like it's actually emitting some kind of energy that allows it to hover.

Nice job.

Thank you. I feel like the bottom is the weakest part, personally. I racked my brain trying to figure out a better design for those repulsor-things, but everything I tried either made the whole thing too big, ruined the profile, or stopped it from folding up.

Boom.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users