BBC #67: Tali'Zorah nar Rayya

Kakaru

Wow. Just. Wow. The shaping on this is incredible, especially the calves and hips. The neck is wonderfully executed, and the rings around the left leg add so much, not to mention the belt-thing. The only issue I have is that the omni blade isn't that…omni. At the moment it just looks like a glowy gauntlet, which, come to think of it, it kinda what an omni blade is. It still would be nice to have a glowy ring around the hand though.

Pretty sure it's against the rules to post a topic for a MOC built by someone else, and to top it off link to your own topic in there.

Oh gosh I am so sorry I had no idea it was you all along. I just didn't see your current entry on your photostream so I assumed you'd taken someone else's pics and posted them!

Onto the MOC: glorious overall, with perfect shaping and marvelous piece usage. The color scheme is also very well executed.

Sorry again for my confusion earlier.

:tohu:

Edited by Mohamed Marei

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

That is an extremely well designed and built, head and body and limbs (especial the legs). No really this whole thing was pretty well made. I really like how you made her proportions, they definitely give her a good feminine look.

The colors despite being all over the color spectrum are very nice.

So yeah, I like her; great job.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Wow. Just. Wow. The shaping on this is incredible, especially the calves and hips. The neck is wonderfully executed, and the rings around the left leg add so much, not to mention the belt-thing. The only issue I have is that the omni blade isn't that…omni. At the moment it just looks like a glowy gauntlet, which, come to think of it, it kinda what an omni blade is. It still would be nice to have a glowy ring around the hand though.

Response to Paleo: I think its supposed to be a omni tool wrist computers that tali and mordin solus are known to use a lot(emphasis on tool) i've owned mass effect 3 and and i can confirm that no in-game character except shepard has been shown or confirmed to use the omni blade.

However this moc is amazingly well done and i like how you used the mahri visor and onepu masks to make her suit, purple parts are not common in bionicle/hero factory parts and trying to replicate clothes is also difficult but you pulled off both of those feats really well and made it work.

Edited by ---Kopaka Nuva---

qs3135.jpg

It's a shame that there aren't darker purple parts that would suit, since she looks more pink than purple here, but all things considered, that's probably as close a colour we could ask for. The omni tool is translated well into HF plating, as are the rest of her details, from the leg straps to the gold accents. A very nice depiction, and a very fun game.

• Upvote 1

First off: Purple parts, yay! :lol:

Tali is one of my favorite characters from Mass Effect, and this build does her justice. You've managed to capture the style of the helmet and armor, and the body has a smooth and feminine build rather than the plate armor look that many humanoid characters get when translated into BIONICLE parts. Nice work! :)

Edited by Katuko