• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Mata Nui 3D Game

bionicle 3d game mata nui

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Online doodleloot

doodleloot
  • Members
  • Toa

• 151 posts

Posted Jul 12 2014 - 07:09 PM

Awesome.

Btw, in case you need any help with 3D models, feel free to contact me. I'd love to contribute to the project  :)

comicon3_comics.jpg          Contact me if you're selling this Comic!

#42 Offline bionicleFanatic

bionicleFanatic
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 02:18 PM

Thanks [ :)] Ta-Wahi was already indev before I gave the project a break, so the whole landscaping is kinda done... All that's left to do is bug fixes and implement a story mode [:P] Kinda like a quest system that takes you through the game, gives you some direction.

Okay folks, after a long break from the game I'm back and working on it again! [:D] Numerous bugs/glitches have been fixed, such as the doppler effect on the background music, Midak's T-square pose, the Ussal's speed and the pickaxe inventory position glitch. Ta-Koro's scenery is nearly done (Boy, it sure looks dark with all the volcanic rock [:P]) and I'm just putting in the last items and scripts. I'm guessing the newest version will be available by the end of the month [;)]

Thanks to everyone for your comments, they've helped a lot [:)]

Edit: We also now have a wiki! [:D] http://mn3d.wikia.com/wiki/ It's still in it's early stages, but I hope to have a lot of helpful info on the game included there, as well as walkthroughs and tutorials.

Edited by bionicleFanatic, Jul 15 2014 - 11:01 AM.

#43 Offline MoonKnight

MoonKnight
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 02:51 AM

Hope this is gonna be good)

#44 Offline bionicleFanatic

bionicleFanatic
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 12:22 PM

I hope so too, according to some alpha testers it's the best area yet, so....

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users