Mata Nui 3D Game

bionicleFanatic

Thanks [ :)] Ta-Wahi was already indev before I gave the project a break, so the whole landscaping is kinda done... All that's left to do is bug fixes and implement a story mode [:P] Kinda like a quest system that takes you through the game, gives you some direction.

Okay folks, after a long break from the game I'm back and working on it again! [:D] Numerous bugs/glitches have been fixed, such as the doppler effect on the background music, Midak's T-square pose, the Ussal's speed and the pickaxe inventory position glitch. Ta-Koro's scenery is nearly done (Boy, it sure looks dark with all the volcanic rock [:P]) and I'm just putting in the last items and scripts. I'm guessing the newest version will be available by the end of the month [;)]

Thanks to everyone for your comments, they've helped a lot [:)]

Edit: We also now have a wiki! [:D] http://mn3d.wikia.com/wiki/ It's still in it's early stages, but I hope to have a lot of helpful info on the game included there, as well as walkthroughs and tutorials.

Edited by bionicleFanatic
  • Upvote 1

cLT23Pz.png