Next LEGO Minecraft Set Revealed

Over on the LEGO Minecraft Facebook page, the wraps have been taken off the next LEGO Minecraft set. The End will be released this summer and you can see a picture of it with its designer, Steen, right here. I don't play the game so I have no idea what it's about, but it looks like a great source of tan at the very least and it certainly sticks to the blocky aesthetic of the Minecraft.

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I really hope that the set does come with that many Endermen. Because, as critical as it really is (in my eyes), it really is a pretty bare place. So there really couldn't be a better representation for it in the micro world, but it does leave one desiring more, especially at the price point of these sets.

It'll probably end up in my hands no matter what heh... But more mobs has been my biggest complaint.

I just hope it doesn't mark the end (teehee) of the micro world line, what with the minifig-scale sets still in the works. Some more biomes and mobs would still be awesome.

~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I've never played Minecraft so I have no idea what to compare this to, but as a set all I see is a formless pile of tan and black. With a transparent stick supporting a black flying thing. It's kind of boring to say the least. I suppose if you want tan then it's a great pack, but I imagine due to the license the price will probably be relatively high.

BZPRPG