• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The quest for the golden Hau!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 02:34 PM

Hey everyone, Bike here, I've decided I'm going to do something special: Buy one of the GOLDEN HAUS. After seeing Mask collector's 'quest', I decided it was time to set out on my own one.
But I'm going to need everyone's help, and I'll be running this thing in three stages:
1: Track down all owners and convince one of them to sell
2: Fundraise
    - I'll list everything I have here after I've found a seller
    - this includes non-bionicle stuff
    - Postage shouldn't be expensive to most countries
3: and finally, PURCHASE

I haven't got much time at the moment to write a detailed post, I'll get back to that one. PM me if you have any enquires, or if you know anyone who may sell.

Catch you all later,
Bike

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 27 2014 - 12:59 PM.

76561198057888027.png

My BZPRPG profile: http://www.bzpower.c...e-5#entry734923

I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR VMKK. IF YOU HAVE ONE TO OFFER ME, THEN PM ME! LIKE, RIGHT NOW!

Greg hates anyone whose name isn't Vezon

#2 Offline Ldd2000

Ldd2000
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 03:46 PM

If you plan on selling any Bionicles, I know that BionicleFanatic would be more then happy to buy some!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

#3 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 04:08 PM

If you plan on selling any Bionicles, I know that BionicleFanatic would be more then happy to buy some!

alright, cool!

EDIT: need to track down a golden Hau first!

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 16 2014 - 04:08 PM.

76561198057888027.png

I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR VMKK. IF YOU HAVE ONE TO OFFER ME, THEN PM ME! LIKE, RIGHT NOW!

#4 Online AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 04:08 PM

Pretty cool to see more Bionicle fans wanting to chase down HTF collectibles. Wish I could get a Gold Hau someday :P

#5 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 04:15 PM

Pretty cool to see more Bionicle fans wanting to chase down HTF collectibles. Wish I could get a Gold Hau someday :P

I don't know if I will, but I'm giving it a shot XD its probably gonna cost an arm and a leg :) also what does HTF stand for?

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 16 2014 - 04:16 PM.

76561198057888027.png

#6 Online AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 428 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 04:19 PM

Hard to find :P

#7 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,227 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 09:36 PM

Hmm.. I will certainly be keeping track of this topic since I am looking to increase my bionicle collection. After losing most of it due to unforeseen circumstances I think it is time I work towards getting it back.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

#8 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 01:18 AM

Hmm.. I will certainly be keeping track of this topic since I am looking to increase my bionicle collection. After losing most of it due to unforeseen circumstances I think it is time I work towards getting it back.

Sounds good, but remember I can't sell anything until I find a seller for the golden Hau. I can get this done faster with help from the community, so links to any sites with information would be good!

EDIT: I am in pursuit of an owner right now!

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 17 2014 - 04:09 PM.

76561198057888027.png

#9 Offline Toa Lhikan Hordika

Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 5,106 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 09:15 PM

Sounds good, but remember I can't sell anything until I find a seller for the golden Hau. I can get this done faster with help from the community, so links to any sites with information would be good!

Wow, that was incredibly fast.  Who did you find?

- :t::l::h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika, Mar 17 2014 - 09:15 PM.

Do you happen to own a Gray Plastic Krana-Kal (GPKK)?

If so, please check out my topic to see if you have one I need.

I am offering $100 USD or a White Metal Krana-Kal (WMKK) to either anyone who can either give me a lead to a GPKK that works out or to whoever owns one that I need and sells it to me directly.

#10 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 02:02 AM

Wow, that was incredibly fast.  Who did you find?

- :t: :l: :h:

well well, I thought you might turn up Lhikan, I'm not going to disclose the owners name for now,

if he declines selling it then I'll tell you.

EDIT: I've got a price tag, its £8000-£10000, is it worth going for? it seems to be the only opportunity at the moment.

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 18 2014 - 05:23 AM.

76561198057888027.png

#11 Offline Toa Lhikan Hordika

Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 5,106 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 06:26 AM

Ha, don't worry about me.  I'm not rude enough to try and steal somebody else's dealing with a seller.   I mis-worded my question and just meant to ask where did you find the seller?  His identity can stay your secret.

Dang!  That is a lot and quite a price range for a single mask.  I honestly don't know if I would pay that for it seeing as you'd be paying more than MC did for the Platinum Avohkii.  Supply and demand, I suppose.  The owner is controlling a part of the supply so he can sell it for however much someone is willing to pay.

I am offering $100 USD or a White Metal Krana-Kal (WMKK) to either anyone who can either give me a lead to a GPKK that works out or to whoever owns one that I need and sells it to me directly.

#12 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 06:42 AM

Ha, don't worry about me.  I'm not rude enough to try and steal somebody else's dealing with a seller.   I mis-worded my question and just meant to ask where did you find the seller?  His identity can stay your secret.

Dang!  That is a lot and quite a price range for a single mask.  I honestly don't know if I would pay that for it seeing as you'd be paying more than MC did for the Platinum Avohkii.  Supply and demand, I suppose.  The owner is controlling a part of the supply so he can sell it for however much someone is willing to pay.

well I found the guy on 'the next best bionicle forum' he told me that Mc was after it (peculiar?) anyway if I can lower the price I will, but to be honest opportunities like this, no matter how expensive, do not come often enough for this to be thrown away. If he agrees to sell then my quest shall begin!

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 18 2014 - 06:45 AM.

76561198057888027.png

#13 Offline Toa Lhikan Hordika

Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 5,106 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 07:44 AM

I wish you the best of luck in your quest then.  If you are able to raise enough money for it, then you certainly deserve it!

#14 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,289 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 08:16 AM

Hehe, I know who your talking about, but when I talked to him months ago the price tag was different, to say the least. Before I had my hau, I was considering buying his, but for the price he wanted I kept looking around And eventually stumbled into mine.

Mc
Edit: The person your taking with also offered to loan his to me for my gallery as a guest exhibit

Edited by Mask collector, Mar 18 2014 - 08:18 AM.

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

Metru Blue Noble Matatu prototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg
Not to be confused with the Gali-blue European misprint

Sterling Silver Krana Kal 

(preferably with the Certification card and bag) 

All 8 Variations of the Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK)

#15 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 08:21 AM

I bet you would have been happy with 2 Haus! anyway, do you know of any other owners? I may purchase from 'the guy', but I wanted to see if anyone else is known of that owns one?

EDIT: I now know of three owners, 2 of which haven't gotten back to me. I'm currently waiting on responses and as soon as one clears, then I'll list everything.
ok another guy says £3000. Is that reasonable?

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 18 2014 - 01:26 PM.

76561198057888027.png

#16 Offline Ldd2000

Ldd2000
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 04:22 PM

I bet you would have been happy with 2 Haus! anyway, do you know of any other owners? I may purchase from 'the guy', but I wanted to see if anyone else is known of that owns one?

EDIT: I now know of three owners, 2 of which haven't gotten back to me. I'm currently waiting on responses and as soon as one clears, then I'll list everything.
ok another guy says £3000. Is that reasonable?

That still sounds kinda high, if I was buying one, I wouldn't go for more than $1500

EDIT:

I don't really have any experience buying masks, so don't take my answer as really experienced

Edited by ldd2000, Mar 18 2014 - 04:23 PM.

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you

#17 Offline Toa Lhikan Hordika

Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 5,106 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 04:31 PM

Where did you find the guy (again, not asking for identity) who will sell it for £3000?  

#18 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 04:46 PM

Where did you find the guy (again, not asking for identity) who will sell it for £3000?  

reddit, I think you contacted him already judging from his post.

anyway, I changed the offer now, I'm currently negotiating a new price.

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 18 2014 - 04:48 PM.

76561198057888027.png

#19 Offline Toa Lhikan Hordika

Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 5,106 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 04:48 PM

Oh yeah, I contacted him last year originally and recently contacted him when you posted this topic cause I thought it wouldn't hurt to.

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika, Mar 18 2014 - 05:30 PM.

#20 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 05:05 PM

Oh yeah, I contacted him last year originally and recently contacted him when you posted this topic cause I thought it wouldn't hurt to.

has he already made an agreement with you?

76561198057888027.png

#21 Offline Toa Lhikan Hordika

Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 5,106 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 05:30 PM

Not quite, but we're working on it.

#22 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 11:54 AM

ahh, nevermind, looks like £10000 is going to be my goal after all >.<

76561198057888027.png

#23 Offline Ldd2000

Ldd2000
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 12:32 PM

That's a lot of money :blink: , $18,572CAD for those of you in canada

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you

#24 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 294 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 12:52 PM

Imagine all of the other Bionicles you could get for that, you should totally wait and find someone selling for cheaper.

isjfgex.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 90% Complete)    

#25 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members

• 1,289 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 01:10 PM

I myself wouldn't pay that for a gold hau, and I own one! the Platinum Avohkii was different because it was so rare and do valuable, but the gold hau, even being as rare as it is still isn't worth ten thousand euros.

Mc

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

#26 Offline Ldd2000

Ldd2000
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 01:33 PM

I myself wouldn't pay that for a gold hau, and I own one! the Platinum Avohkii was different because it was so rare and do valuable, but the gold hau, even being as rare as it is still isn't worth ten thousand euros.

Mc

How much did you pay for yours, if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by ldd2000, Mar 19 2014 - 01:33 PM.

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you

#27 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 02:26 PM

Imagine all of the other Bionicles you could get for that, you should totally wait and find someone selling for cheaper.

well, considering that 4 out of 5 owners have confessed themselves on the internet, 

1. belongs to Mc, its not going anywhere :P

2. is probably going to be bought by TLH

3. The £10000 guy

4. Kjaffa (joined here a while ago and then became inactive, no other means of contact

5. Unknown

so those are my only options

76561198057888027.png

#28 Online Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members

• 1,289 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 02:42 PM

If it is your last resort, and he will only sell it for that much. then go for it, but you will have to have a lot of stuff to sale, i sold a good amount of rares from my collection to get the Platinum Avohkii, not including non Bionicle stuff i sold, and saving funds from my job as well!

Good Luck, but wait for the Reddit guy to respond. You never know, luck may be on your side!

MC

#29 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 03:02 PM

If it is your last resort, and he will only sell it for that much. then go for it, but you will have to have a lot of stuff to sale, i sold a good amount of rares from my collection to get the Platinum Avohkii, not including non Bionicle stuff i sold, and saving funds from my job as well!

Good Luck, but wait for the Reddit guy to respond. You never know, luck may be on your side!

MC

Yeah I think I will wait on the reddit guy but I think he saw my initial offer of £300 as a low ball XD

76561198057888027.png

#30 Offline Ldd2000

Ldd2000
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 05:59 PM

MC

Yeah I think I will wait on the reddit guy but I think he saw my initial offer of £300 as a low ball XD

Try going for something like £1000, that bigger number sounds more enticing :) 

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you

#31 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 20 2014 - 03:13 AM

MC

Try going for something like £1000, that bigger number sounds more enticing :)

sounds like a good idea! :)

things aren't looking good, The Reddit guy hasn't responded, but I know one other thing I can do before resorting to the £10000 guy.

I'll keep it to myself for now :P

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 20 2014 - 09:00 AM.

76561198057888027.png

#32 Offline thatgamingguy

thatgamingguy
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 1 posts

Posted Mar 27 2014 - 01:00 PM

Just pm'd you unglued.

miJfJLO.jpg

#33 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 27 2014 - 01:09 PM

Epic. For everyone's information, I currently have no leads on a gold Hau. All the sellers just stopped replying to my messages....Anyway, on that note, I will now be treating this as a general trading topic.

I will quickly list a few items in this post:

-MISB Vhisola

-MISB Toa Hagah Iruini (£25 to thatgamingguy)

-MISB Mata Nui Pohatu Nuva

-MISB Toa Matau (opened for nostalgia reasons)

shoot me an offer, and if you pay this evening, you get: Red Kakama OR Tan Mahiki OR Light Blue Komau (all sold to thatgamingguy). Post on interest!

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 28 2014 - 02:27 AM.

76561198057888027.png

#34 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 27 2014 - 02:03 PM

I would be willing to pay the enormous, totally fair, expensive sum of $1.00 for the golden Hau!!!!! I wish I had the money to buy one from someone, but I'm saving for a tip to Switzerland. This is a joke, so don't send me a golden Hau and hope you'll get $1.00. (The trip part is real, though.)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif

Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!

rahkshitoa.png

Credit to Voxumo for the sprite of my self-moc!

#35 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 503 posts

Posted Mar 28 2014 - 02:23 AM

I would be willing to pay the enormous, totally fair, expensive sum of $1.00 for the golden Hau!!!!! I wish I had the money to buy one from someone, but I'm saving for a tip to Switzerland. This is a joke, so don't send me a golden Hau and hope you'll get $1.00. (The trip part is real, though.)

Just Pm'd you.

76561198057888027.png

#36 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,431 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 07 2014 - 12:27 PM

Closed as requested~

Ninjas IN SPACE. Even I can't believe it.

@BZPowerQA.

chopin8199.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users