• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

A Kanohi

Grey Rau Noble

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 08:53 PM

Hi, Tahukan here I was wondering if any one knew the rarity of a Grey Noble Rau

-Tahukan TTVM

#2 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 17-June 12
  • 324 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2014 - 09:33 PM

Hi, Tahukan here I was wondering if any one knew the rarity of a Grey Noble Rau

-Tahukan TTVM

It came with the mask packs in '02 I believe. They would probably be classed as 'uncommon'. Not rare, though.

9HYoRY7.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 99% Complete, If it took this long to do the trailer then...)  

#3 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Not currently at home

• 01-February 08
  • 6,037 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 09:15 PM

All of the 2001 Noble masks were included in the Kanohi packs, each in the six colors of the Turaga's masks (orange, tan, light blue, lime green, and light & dark grey).  A (light or dark) grey Noble Rau would fall in that category.

Oh the hero comes I can hear the drums and the horses drawn to the kingdom come through the pale moonlight
Our hearts ignite to the call
Posted Image
Claim your prize for a crown of stars in the name of love be the sacrifice you and I will stand and fight
Our backs to the wall

#4 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 09:18 PM

All of the 2001 Noble masks were included in the Kanohi packs, each in the six colors of the Turaga's masks (orange, tan, light blue, lime green, and light & dark grey).  A (light or dark) grey Noble Rau would fall in that category.

Ah okay thanks! I didn't know if I had somethin rare or not since I could not find any photos on Google oh well good to known

Requesting Topic Closure

-Tahukan TTVM

#5 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 5,619 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 09:09 PM

Requesting Topic Closure