• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

St. Patrick's Day Toa

St. Patricks Day

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Astris Janus

Astris Janus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 274 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 07:58 AM

Drew up a quick St. Patrick's Day Toa. Just about everything about it is rough but it was just a simple ideal I wanted to illustrate :P

St. Patrick's Day Toa

Decided he'd be a Toa of the Green, and wears a Mask of Possibilities (naturally) :P

Enjoy ^_^

Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

#2 Offline Rokroro

Rokroro
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,395 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 08:10 AM

I reblogged this on tumblr not too long ago actually, I jokingly called him a Toa from Le-Koro(Leprechaun Koro) in the tags. I think it makes more sense that he's an air Toa because of the green color, but when it comes to powers maybe plantlife is better, since he can grow clovers. Or maybe light because of rainbows. 

I don't know. But it's good, I like it, the gold in his design feels natural. 

#3 Offline Astris Janus

Astris Janus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 274 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 08:44 AM

I reblogged this on tumblr not too long ago actually, I jokingly called him a Toa from Le-Koro(Leprechaun Koro) in the tags. I think it makes more sense that he's an air Toa because of the green color, but when it comes to powers maybe plantlife is better, since he can grow clovers. Or maybe light because of rainbows. 

I don't know. But it's good, I like it, the gold in his design feels natural. 

Hahaha thanks for the reblog man, just saw it actually :P

I considered a Toa of Air too, but it didn't have enough of a connection to leprechauns :P Also considered a Toa of Gold (EM style) but then I would lose the green elements to the design. Went with the Green to grow clovers :P Never thought about Light, though that is definitely an option.

But yeah, thanks for the comment man :D

Astris Janus 

20795.jpg

- Anonymous

#4 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 578 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 10:02 AM

Nice drawing, I really liked the fact that you used a Mask of Possibilities since it's a mask which was created as a drawing for Toa Nikila. 

#5 Offline Rokroro

Rokroro
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,395 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 02:58 PM

Nice drawing, I really liked the fact that you used a Mask of Possibilities since it's a mask which was created as a drawing for Toa Nikila. 

Hehe, I liked the mask choice because it basically means luck. 

#6 Offline Astris Janus

Astris Janus
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 274 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 06:43 PM

Hehe, I liked the mask choice because it basically means luck. 

Which is exactly why I picked said mask :P But of course, after picking it I had to use the Nikilia artwork for reference. I do like the design of the mask ^_^

Astris Janus

20795.jpg

- Anonymous

#7 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 06:59 PM

I really kike the detail in the drawing. Though I was kinds hoping for a funny Irish catch phrase. Still it's some good artwork.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users