Bionicle hitman: Lite version

Ehksidian

BIONICLE HITMAN: LITE VERSION
ZERO CALORIES - NO TRANS FATS - NO SODIUM

Premise
The Shadowed One has once again decided that it's time to downsize, and he wants to do so as quickly as possible. Nine Dark Hunters need to be laid off, and what better way to determine who they should be than by forcing ten employees to assassinate each other? The survivor is not only allowed to live, but he or she will also receive a pay raise and vacation time to a warm tropical island.*

*Island in question may or may not be Karzahni. Hey, times are tight. It's the best we could afford.

Playing the Game
In this game, you are attempting to assassinate other players. You do this by PMing me with the name of the player you are targeting. You have six weapons in your arsenal to choose from: a Knife, a Gun, Poison, an Explosive, a Sledgehammer, or Wire. In addition to your target's name, you will also PM me the weapon you will use in your assassination attempt.

You are not guaranteed a kill. Different assassins have different resistances and weaknesses against different weapons. When signing up for the game, you will PM me a list of all the weapons and corresponding numerical values, like so:

Knife: 1
Gun: 2
Poison: 3
Explosive: 4
Sledgehammer: 5
Wire: 6

This is your profile. It tells me which weapons you are weak against and which weapons you are strong against. The lower the number, the weaker you are to that form of attack. For example, if someone targeted you with a Wire, I would roll a die. If I rolled a number lower than 6, you would survive. If someone targeted you with Poison, I would roll a die. If I rolled a number lower than 3, you would survive. If someone targeted you with a Knife, you would die instantly, as there is no number on a die lower than 1.

Rounds will take place roughly over 24-hour intervals. If you fail to send me the name of a target and a weapon of choice, you will take no action that round.

What happens when multiple people attack the same target?
I will calculate the assassination attempts chronologically. The first person to PM me that target's name will receive 'first dibs' on the assassination attempt. If he fails, the next person will get a shot, and so on.

What happens if the last two/three/etc. people all kill each other?
There can only be one survivor, so if the last few assassins all kill each other I will reroll.

Signing Up
In the interest of making this game go as quickly as possible, only ten spots are available. To sign up, state that you are signing up by posting in this topic, and then PM me the following list of weapons with corresponding numerical values 1-6. You choose which weapons you are resistant to and which weapons you are vulnerable to.

Knife:
Gun:
Poison:
Explosive:
Sledgehammer:
Wire:

Note that your profile must be submitted by the end of the first round.

Payroll
These are your fellow assassins. Eliminated targets are designated in red.

1. Regenerated ShadowVezon
2. Pupwa21
3. Toa of Anarchy
4. Voltex 2
5. Pulsating Explosive
6. Chro
7. Voxumo

8. -Toa Lhikevikk-
9. Unit#phntk#1
10. Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Rules

• Use only a single PM to send in your targets - that is, don't start a new PM each round; just add a reply to the existing PM.
  • No changing targets. I will accept the first PM you send me, and will ignore any others you send in an attempt to switch your target.
  • No complaining about outcomes. I am not biased; I am genuinely just rolling a die. This game is a little bit of strategy with a whole lot of luck.
  • Have fun!

How is this different from regular Hitman?

The biggest difference is that this game only allows ten players and adheres closely to 24-hour rounds. You'll also notice that there is no option to raise or lower your stats, a feature all main Hitman games except the first have included. Hitman Lite is designed to be the most basic version of Hitman possible, with the intention of increasing the speed of the game while maintaining the fun.

Most of this post was copied or paraphrased from Fighty's original description of the game.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

Both added. Three spots remain.

So is the other one over, or what?

The other one is still in progress. Lite was designed to have a shorter lapse between scenes as well as to be a shorter game overall, which has the benefit of requiring less of a time commitment from hosts and giving those killed in the main game something to do while they wait for the next.

Q2TtLEz.png

Sign me up for any position..

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Round 1

Pupwa strolled contentedly up the walkway to Lhikevikk's house, deliberately not whistling to himself as he did so. He was quite happy that Lhik had invited his fellow Dark Hunters over for a marathon viewing of the four Bionicle movies rather than yet another showing of The LEGO Movie - it had taken Pupwa weeks to get that accursed song out of his head.

However, just as he reached the front door, he heard a faint humming behind him. "Everything is awesome," ShadowVezon sang under his breath as he dismounted his kikanalo and started up the path. "Everything is-- hurk!" Pupwa had sprinted back toward the operatic assassin and wrapped a wire around his neck. Fortunately for ShadowVezon, though, said wire was of rather poor construction, and it snapped in two almost immediately. ShadowVezon shrugged and headed back up the path, followed by a rather irritated Pupwa.

Upon entering the house, Pupwa's suspicions were confirmed. Everything was not, in fact, awesome - the host had seen fit to construct a double-decker couch for his guests to watch the movies from, a sight which elicited another unwelcome burst of overly-cheery music in Pupwa's head. Furious, he stormed back out the door.

Lhik, ever the gracious host, followed his guest out with a pitcher of probably-poisoned lemonade. "At least have a drink before you go," he offered. Pupwa, however, had never been fond of the beverage, and he politely declined.

Chro, who was at that moment walking up the path, took pity on Pupwa and offered him one of the cookies he had brought to the party. Pupwa shrugged and took one, failing to realize in the dark that these were cookies of the peanut butter variety. Moments after taking a bite, Pupwa's severe nut allergy kicked in, and he collapsed, dead.

The remaining nine assassins proceded to watch Mask of Light without further loss of life, but, halfway through Legends of Metru Nui, Voltex decided it would be a good time to serve up the cake he had brought to the party from his bakery. He walked to the kitchen to retrieve the dessert, followed closely by Voxumo, who thrust his trusty ice pick toward Voltex's skull the moment the two were out of sight of their fellow Dark Hunters. Fortunately, Voltex - like most of the other assassins - had come to expect such assaults from Vox, and he neatly sidestepped the blow and disarmed his assailant.

Voltex proceeded to retrieve his cake and brought it back to the double-decker couch, cutting a generous slice and serving it to Lhik. The host Hunter gobbled up his cake eagerly, only to fall dead moments later - in a move Lhik probably should have seen coming, the cake's icing had been laced with poison.

With the death of its host, the party was more or less over. The eight remaining assassins filed out the door, but before he left, Unit grabbed the knife Voltex had used to serve his cake and shoved it through Burnmad's neck. Burn's last thought was that he should really have just stayed home and watched Clutch Powers on Netflix.

tl;dr Pupwa, Lhikevikk, and Burnmad are dead, killed by Chro, Voltex, and Unit, respectively. Seven assassins remain.

Round 2 begins now. Please submit your targets by 5:00 pm EDT on Thursday, March 20.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

Voxumo, please accept my lack of an attempt on your life as an offering of peace.

Pupwa, thank you for dying.

I was so close to attempting to kill you chro... I was litterly looking at my keyboard thinking 'Should i have it spell out Chro'.. but in the end i chose voltex

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That scene was brilliant

Here's hoping my cake and eggnog do not become as avoidable as Voxumo's ice pick (which seems to only work on Chro)

Chro secretly wears a icepick attracting vest.. he just does not know he wears it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Round 2

Following the bloodshed of the first night of the Shadowed One's contest, the seven living assassins were understandably wary of participating in group activities again. However, just as the sun began to set, Unit found that he had an insatiable craving for baked goods. And so, against his better judgement, he set off for Voltex's bakery.

The bakery was a small, family-run establishment, and the service was fast and friendly. "Welcome!" Voltex exclaimed as Unit walked in the door. He held up a slice of delicious-looking chocolate cake. "Free sample?" Unit cautiously accepted the gift, sat down at the nearest table, withdrew a few dozen vials of assorted antidotes, and took a bite. Finding the dessert to be uncharacteristically poison-free, he wolfed down the rest in a matter of seconds.

"Want another?" Voltex asked, emerging from the kitchen with a slice of freshly-baked blueberry pie. "You're the first customer I've had today, if you can believe that." Unit could believe that, but he accepted the pie without question and took a massive bite. The explosion as he bit into the grenade hidden in the pastry sent both Unit and Voltex flying across the room, shattered the windows, and incinerated what remained of the pie - which Unit thought, was the real tragedy here. With a sad glance at the ashes that were once his dessert, he brushed himself off and hopped through the broken window, vanishing into the night.

Disappointed that his clever ruse had failed, Voltex withdrew to his kitchen, deciding to bake a batch of pumpkin pies to lift his spirits. He withdrew a large pumpkin from his pantry and cut into it, only to have the massive gourd explode in his face. The force of the blast threw him into the sink, which happened to be filled with water - he had been about to wash the dishes when Unit arrived - and, as he was unconscious, he drowned. A dark figure emerged from the shadows. The Green Goblin grinned, thrilled that his pumpkin bomb had succeeded in eliminating Voltex.

Fate did not smile upon the Goblin, however. Chro had been tracking this mysterious figure across Odina for the past several hours, and when the Goblin entered the bakery, Chro had seen fit to set up his sniper rifle on the roof of a nearby building. The moment the Green Goblin emerged, Chro fired his weapon, instantly ending the Goblin's life. As he collapsed, a cheap party-store mask fell from his face, revealing the victim to be ShadowVezon.

"Nice work," said a familiar voice. Chro rose quickly, spinning around to find himself face-to-face with his old nemesis, Voxumo, who was clutching his trusty ice pick.

"Great Spirit, not again," Chro muttered. "You know, Vox, I've kind of figured out how to stop ice pick attacks by now."

"Good," Vox replied. He popped the blade off his hollow ice pick handle and withdrew a wire, with which he proceeded to strangle Chro before unceremoniously kicking his rival's body off the roof.

"Also nice work," said another familiar voice. Vox spun around to find himself face-to-face with Pulse. Moments later, the space between had been crossed by the wires of Pulse's Taser, and Vox met his end by electrocution. His body fell to its eternal resting place beside Chro's.

Pulse turned and vanished into the night, muttering something that sounded suspiciously like "OTP."

-----

tl;dr Voltex, ShadowVezon, Chro, and Voxumo are dead. They were killed by ShadowVezon (aka the Green Goblin), Chro, Voxumo, and Pulse, respectively.

Toa of Anarchy, Pulse, and Unit remain. Please send in your targets for Round 3 by 11:59 pm EDT on Friday, March 21.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

I avenge Chro, Chro avenges me

I don't even care that Unit lived and I died... that scene was brilliant. Also brilliant was Voxumo managing to kill Chris without the icepick... and that chain of kills is impressive.

If only I could do more cake stuff...

*Smirks*

I had wire as my highest weapon/resistance this round at 6... And yeah I felt I would catch Chro off guard by not using an icepick..

But really Chro I love our little rivalry. This is so much fun. And pulse you scoundrel, my ghost will now haunt you.

And I also agree with voltex.. I love in a way everyone avenged another except for well pulse.. but none the less he avenged chro

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Pulse turned and vanished into the night, muttering something that sounded suspiciously like "OTP."

Ahahaha!

Seriously, that's a great one. Clever Baltarc. :P

Also brilliant was Voxumo managing to kill Chris without the icepick

I'd much appreciate it if Vox would kill Chris instead of me, actually.

My question is, what do you mean by saying that you hoped to catch me off guard? I can't change my resistances midgame, so changing up the weapon has absolutely no shock value for me. What you did surprise me with was the fact that you actually killed me - I thought we'd worked out a mutual no-kill pact.

Thanks for the vengeance, Pulse. ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ahahaha!

Seriously, that's a great one. Clever Baltarc. :P

Also brilliant was Voxumo managing to kill Chris without the icepick

I'd much appreciate it if Vox would kill Chris instead of me, actually.

My question is, what do you mean by saying that you hoped to catch me off guard? I can't change my resistances midgame, so changing up the weapon has absolutely no shock value for me. What you did surprise me with was the fact that you actually killed me - I thought we'd worked out a mutual no-kill pact.

Thanks for the vengeance, Pulse. ;)

Hmm.. I was not aware of a no-kill pact.. And more of the fact everyone was likely suspecting me to kill with a dagger not a wire.. that is all i was meaning. But yeah no clue about a no-kill pact

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I don't know. It was kind of an unspoken thing after we didn't target each other round 1 and then had a series of perfectly non-hostile discussions about G&T games and

You know what, never mind.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I don't know. It was kind of an unspoken thing after we didn't target each other round 1 and then had a series of perfectly non-hostile discussions about G&T games and

You know what, never mind.

*Pats chro and offers him a bionicle kitten*

Here take this as a sign of truce.. don't mind the fact that the kitten has it's own mini icepick

*Whispers in the kitten's ear*

Remember the keyword is seagulls

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The originator of the quote is this game's host, so

No

Wait what? I am confused by this....

Oooo... never mind i think i figured it out

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu