• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle hitman: Lite version

for baltarc HIT THEM HARD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 21 2014 - 10:28 AM

Why did it put Chris

Now I can't even trust my WiiU not to autocorrect me

How do you get "is" from "o"

Seriously

Bionifight is coming.

#42 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,706 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2014 - 01:56 PM

Round 3

The Shadowed One's game was rapidly drawing to a close - after two short nights of murder, only three assassins remained. Pulse and Unit eyed each other warily as they made their way through the twisted streets that led to Toa of Anarchy's bunker. Their target had lain low the past two nights, a strategy that had worked well for him so far, but Unit and Pulse had agreed to a brief truce to ensure that Toa of Anarchy's elusiveness would not result in his victory.

Tonight, however, Toa of Anarchy was determined to strike first. He was not, as the other two assassins expected, hiding in his bunker, but he had sequestered himself in a nearby dumpster with his RPG. As he heard Pulse and Unit walk past, he jumped out, firing his weapon at Unit - but to his surprise, the object that struck Unit in the chest was not an explosive but rather a plastic lawn ornament. Toa of Anarchy dived back into the dumpster, searching frantically for the packaging the RPG had come in. Upon finding it, his heart sank - according to the fine print, he had purchased not a rocket-propelled grenade but a rocket-propelled gnome.

Cautiously, Toa of Anarchy lifted the lid of the dumpster. As he did so, Pulse threw his hammer, Thor-style, and knocked Toa of Anarchy's barely-exposed head clean off his shoulders. A half-second later, Unit's knife clattered uselessly against the side of the dumpster.

The two remaining Dark Hunters glanced at each other before disappearing in opposite directions. Within twenty-four hours, the game would be over.

tl;dr Toa of Anarchy is dead. He was killed by Pulse.

Pulse and Unit remain. Please send in your targets by 5:00 pm EDT on Sunday, March 23.

Note that the next round will be the last, which means that if neither of your kills is successful, I will reroll until one of you dies.

Edited by Baltarc, Mar 22 2014 - 02:42 PM.

quetzalbanner01.jpg

#43 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2014 - 02:19 PM

You killed Harvey. I am not pleased about that. Unluckily for you, Pulse, I know where you are. You may be allied with the Impersonator, but he won't save you. You could be that... that Dragon in Subspace for all I care, and that wouldn't save you. We are not amused.

"Master of Shadows"

"There is nobody like me."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask, Page 72, #2853

"You may have defeated many villains before you fell to the madness, but I am no ordinary foe."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask 2, Page 72, #2858

"Stay down, Toa. You are nothing compared to me."

-ShadowVezon, Steal the Mask 2 Page 72, #2867

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#44 Offline Trijhak

Trijhak
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2014 - 03:50 PM

Don't worry, ShadowVezon. I've already won one Hitman game, I'm probably not going to win this one. If I do, I will probably become public Hitman target number #1. 

Besides, I have no idea who this 'impersonator' is. Though I am amused at my survival. 

Scroll down. Or up.

#45 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts

Posted Mar 22 2014 - 04:06 PM

I'm rooting for Unit because he managed to survive my surprise pie

but otherwise I remain neutral

Bionifight is coming.

#46 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2014 - 04:24 PM

You know, the person pretending to be The Shadowed One. I have to admit though, the Vacation's gonna be fun. I'll make sure you especially enjoy it, Pulse. I'll make sure the holiday brings a nice big smile to your face.

"Master of Shadows"

"You may have defeated many villains before you fell to the madness, but I am no ordinary foe."

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#47 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,706 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2014 - 07:26 PM

Round 4

Pulse watched Unit from the shadows as the other Dark Hunter made his way toward the Shadowed One's fortress. He thought it was a bit conceited of Unit to travel there so soon - there were still two assassins left, after all - but he figured the imposing structure would make a pretty sweet backdrop for the final round of this murderous game. As if on cue, a bolt of lightning flashed across the sky, illuminating the silhouette of the fortress.

As Pulse stalked Unit through a particularly dark corridor of the fortress, he was able to get close enough to discover that Unit had abandoned his old weapon of choice, the knife, in favor of a grenade that was now clutched in his hand. Pulse grinned. Grenades were practically useless against him - he had "explosive" in his name, after all. Now was the time to strike.

Pulse lunged from the shadows, but he made the mistake of doing so just as Unit walked in front of a beam of moonlight shining through the corridor's sole window. As his dagger slashed toward Unit's throat, the other Dark Hunter saw the flash of the blade and leapt nimbly to the side.

Unit pulled the pin on his grenade and sprinted down the hallway. Fortunately for him, Pulse didn't follow. Instead, he bent down and picked up the live grenade, chuckling a bit to himself - and then the grenade exploded in a shower of knives, four of which buried themselves in his chest and another of which found its home in his throat. He died instantly.

Unit entered the Shadowed One's throne room cautiously, fearing that perhaps there was yet some final trick, that their leader never intended that any of his Hunters should remain alive. "Congratulations," rumbled the Shadowed One's voice from the depths of the chamber. The leader of the Dark Hunters snapped his fingers--

And Unit found himself seated atop a massive heap of widgets on a barren coastline. He breathed a sigh of relief: the game was over.

tl;dr Pulse is dead. He was killed, unsurprisingly, by Unit. Thus:

Unit#phntk#1 is the winner of Hitman Lite. Congratulations!

Regarding future games: I enjoyed hosting this game and the creative challenge of writing entertaining scenes, but I don't foresee myself having time to host again in the near future. If someone else would like to take over Hitman Lite, that's fine with me. I'm not exactly sure what the best way to determine a host would be, though I do think people other than the winner should have the opportunity to host.

One recommendation for future games, should they happen - as there are only ten spots available, I'd suggest that the first 24 hours of sign-ups be open only to those who did not participate in the previous Lite game.

quetzalbanner01.jpg

#48 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,745 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2014 - 07:43 PM

I'd love to host a Hitman Lite game at some point... (I feel like I'd be much better suited for that than for hosting Mafia)

However, I won't take the next one

Edited by Chro, Mar 23 2014 - 07:43 PM.

#49 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts

Posted Mar 23 2014 - 07:47 PM

I'd be open to hosting one if people want me to. One simple twist in mind; otherwise, just the basics.

Bionifight is coming.

#50 Offline Trijhak

Trijhak
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 05:58 AM

I'd like to host one at some point... I have at least one twist to add to the game.

EDIT: Wait, never mind this is the lite topic, which means no additions like that. Forgot about the 'lite' part.  Disregard the above statements.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive, Mar 24 2014 - 06:00 AM.

Scroll down. Or up.

#51 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 12:12 PM

Maybe in the future, but I'd need to think up the plot. I do have an idea, but there's one small snag. It'd have to be done in December, preferably near Christmas.

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#52 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 329 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 06:56 PM

So has anybody volunteered for writer yet?

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."
— Mutran, The Mutran Chronicles

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."
— Vezon to Trinuma, Destiny War

"Another Hafu original!"
— Hafu, Mata Nui Online Game 

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

#53 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 06:58 PM

I'll try if no one else will.
123.gif
"Penn Jillette is one of my personal heroes."- Jontron, 2014.

#54 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,706 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 07:50 PM

Personally, I'd be very interested to see what sorts of scenes a game hosted by Pupwa would entail.

quetzalbanner01.jpg

#55 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 07:55 PM

I can give samples.
123.gif

#56 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,745 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 07:57 PM

Oh man.

I'm feeling some sort of morbid curiosity.

#57 Online Pupwa21

Pupwa21
  • Members
  • pupwa why

• 103 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 08:12 PM

So I'll take that as 2 votes for me.
123.gif

#58 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,745 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 09:08 PM

No, I'm not going to vote for or against you. I'm just saying that it'd be interesting to see what you'd do.

#59 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 329 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 07:45 AM

We can expect some murderously cute ponies to sink their teeth into somebodies neck. 

Also, I'm considering changing to the Riddler, would be fun don't cha think?

"The invasion of the universe core is proceeding well, my newest creations are spreading darkness and corruption, and in general, it is good to be alive."

"And you still haven't answered any of my one-hundred ten questions, or my follow ups."

"Another Hafu original!"

The biggest sacrifice in bionicle. Its a tie between Matoro giving up his life to save the universe and Hafu knocking down his beloved pieces of nostalgia to save Po-Koro.

#60 Offline -Toa Lhikevikk-

-Toa Lhikevikk-
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,513 posts

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 08:39 AM

...I totally want to see a game hosted by Pupwa.

In other news, I am formulating my own version of the game, but it's for the main series, not a Lite game. Actually, you guys should definitely have a Lite game going on if/when I get to host, because mine will be a little more complex than usual.

Posted Image

#61 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,745 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 10:47 AM

I think mine might be as well.

Actually, I have two possible concepts, one called Paygrade and another called Codebreaker. Paygrade would probably work well as a Lite game, although Codebreaker would be too complex for that.

#62 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 11:15 AM

Like I said, I have a Lite one, but yeah, it requires Christmas. I've also thought up another one, which could be either. It'd need a bit of refinement, but it could potentially be done soon.

EDIT: And I'm fine with ToA being The Riddler. Just know that I did it first. (See Bionicle Mafia XII)

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon, Mar 25 2014 - 11:16 AM.

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#63 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 02:38 PM

I'll throw my hat into the ring for hosting. 

Bionifight is coming.

#64 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 02:40 PM

I vote iBrow.

- :burnmad:

#65 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 02:46 PM

I vote iBrow. Kill him! Kill him for a threat that was actually by me in a different universe to this!

Outside of jokes, I really don't mind.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon, Mar 25 2014 - 02:46 PM.

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#66 Offline Toa Of Anarchy

Toa Of Anarchy
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 329 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 03:10 PM

Like I said, I have a Lite one, but yeah, it requires Christmas. I've also thought up another one, which could be either. It'd need a bit of refinement, but it could potentially be done soon.

EDIT: And I'm fine with ToA being The Riddler. Just know that I did it first. (See Bionicle Mafia XII)

Dang, so hard to be a hipster on this site  :P

Guess I'll have to consider Loki, Moriarty, and The Master. 

"Another Hafu original!"

#67 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 03:12 PM

All 3 are amazing villains. I may take The Master later, though.

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#68 Online VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,136 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 07:27 PM

I vote Chro first if he decided to host but if not then Voltex

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#69 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,745 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 07:33 PM

I'm not even done with Nightwatch, which I think many people would agree didn't go as well as it could've, so I think you guys have probably seen enough of me as host. I'll wait my turn.

#70 Offline Trijhak

Trijhak
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,649 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 07:35 PM

I vote Chro! Because he's a capable host! Also because he almost won and it'd be interesting to see if Vox attempts to icepick him that time.

Scroll down. Or up.

#71 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,374 posts

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 08:23 PM

Chro I think you would make a good host for Hitman. Will toss my vote in for you as well.

Bionifight is coming.

#72 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,745 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 09:02 PM

Thank you.

Are we talking Lite or full?

Edited by Chro, Mar 25 2014 - 09:02 PM.

#73 Online VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,136 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 09:10 PM

Thank you.

Are we talking Lite or full?

Lite I believe

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#74 Offline -Toa Lhikevikk-

-Toa Lhikevikk-
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,513 posts

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 08:39 AM

I'd support you for Lite

Posted Image

#75 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,745 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 09:48 AM

I'll go for it, I suppose.

#76 Offline Neo ShadowVezon

Neo ShadowVezon
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 36 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 11:04 AM

Meh, go for it. I'm not bothered.

"Master of Shadows"

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

#77 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,745 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 12:37 PM

If it was December, I'd give the game to you, SV. :P

Should I start the game here, or have a new topic made?

#78 Offline -Toa Lhikevikk-

-Toa Lhikevikk-
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,513 posts

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 01:22 PM

New host, new topic, I think that's what we planned

Posted Image

#79 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo