• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Yet Another Rare Collectible in the Hands of a Dedicated Fan

SSKK WMKK VMKK GPKK

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Lhikan Hordika

Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 03-December 04
  • 5,125 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 09:11 PM

So due to Mask Collector getting the Platinum Avohkii and Roger C-T obtaining a rare collectible or a very rare set of collectibles, I decided it was my turn.  As some of you may have seen, there was a Sterling Silver Krana-Kal put up on eBay for a short time about a week and a half ago.  I managed to have the seller take the auction down so that I could secure the piece for myself and it finally arrived in the mail today!

I'm guessing you all care about the pictures so here's some pics of the SSKK, a WMKK, and my set of Krana-Kal (only short by 6 GPKK!).

On a side note, if anybody reading this has any GPKK that I need, please feel free to name your price for it and I'll happily buy it from you.

dsc00651.jpg

dsc00652.jpg

dsc00653.jpg

dsc00654.jpg          dsc00656.jpg

dsc00657.jpg

dsc00659.jpg

Do you happen to own a Gray Plastic Krana-Kal (GPKK)?

If so, please check out my topic to see if you have one I need.

I am offering $100 USD or a White Metal Krana-Kal (WMKK) to either anyone who can either give me a lead to a GPKK that works out or to whoever owns one that I need and sells it to me directly.

#2 Offline Mask collector

Mask collector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 03-December 07
  • 1,349 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 09:17 PM

Absolutely beautiful! I would love to have the SSKK for my collection and soon to be gallery! Keep yours eyes pried open my friend!

Want to help complete the worlds first and only 100% complete Bionicle collection? I'm missing only 10 pieces to have the worlds only complete collection, if you or anyone you know has them. I'm willing to give an extremely generous offer for any of the pieces I'm missing. If anyone helps me secure a deal for these pieces, i will give the person who helped a prototype bionicle part/WMKK/Prototype Bionicle Set! Please help if you can. If you have any of these please PM me!

Metru Blue Noble Matatu prototype_metru_blue_matatu.jpg
Not to be confused with the Gali-blue European misprint

Sterling Silver Krana Kal 

(preferably with the Certification card and bag) 

All 8 Variations of the Grey Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK)

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 04-September 06
  • 11,321 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 10:08 PM

I'm always in awe whenever I see pictures of collections like yours - I can't imagine how much time and money you've poured into its assembly.

Edited by Sumiki, Mar 17 2014 - 10:08 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-February 10
  • 582 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 01:22 AM

Congratulations, must have been quite a price to pay!

#5 Offline Toa Lhikan Hordika

Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 03-December 04
  • 5,125 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 06:44 AM

I'm always in awe whenever I see pictures of collections like yours - I can't imagine how much time and money you've poured into its assembly.

Quite a bit... It kind of scares me when I step back and actually try to think of how much money has been poured into it.  I'll continue to keep my eyes open for any GPKK that may float around the internet and possibly a Gold Hau. It's more likely that I'll get the GPKK than a Gold Hau anytime in the near future though as my wife and I are expecting our first child at the end of July.  I'm going to have to shift my financial priorities :P .

- :t::l::h:

I am offering $100 USD or a White Metal Krana-Kal (WMKK) to either anyone who can either give me a lead to a GPKK that works out or to whoever owns one that I need and sells it to me directly.

#6 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 18-November 13
  • 792 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 07:45 AM

How likely it be that I get a SSKK? It's my next plan after the Hau :)

If this is complete, then the internet has done its job.

15237997253_98e919f58c_m.jpg

My B/S/T topic: http://www.bzpower.c...uses-available/

It's a blog!: http://www.bzpower.c...79-cycling-101/

#7 Offline Toa Lhikan Hordika

Toa Lhikan Hordika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 03-December 04
  • 5,125 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 18 2014 - 11:58 AM

How likely it be that I get a SSKK? It's my next plan after the Hau :)

Not sure if I can comment on the likelihood of you finding 1 of 72 extremely hard to find Bionicle pieces at the time as I don't know who all of the owners are of the remaining 71, nor do I know if they're planning on selling them anytime soon.  I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors though.

- :t::l::h:

#8 Offline ChocolateFrogs

ChocolateFrogs
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Piraka Fusionist

• 18-April 03
  • 1,798 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 09:29 PM

So shiny! Nice job adding to your collection!

-CF

sup_spidey_banner.jpg

#9 Offline Cordak the Last Makuta

Cordak the Last Makuta
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 20-July 13
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2014 - 11:04 PM

It's enough to make a grown Bio-fan cry...

25111482532pm_e67c7.png

#10 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 26-February 14
  • 541 posts

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 10:24 AM

So envious right now...  :OMG:  :drooling:  the Krana always fascinated me, and I could only dream of ever owning one of the silver ones... sheesh, there are just way too many collectables that I'd really love to have, (lots that cost a fortune)  :(

"I am Iron Man"

:i:  :a: :m:  :i: :r: :m_o: :n:  :m: :a: :n:

bannerbzp_by_tattorack-d7ht9tk.jpg

signature art by Tattorak

#11 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 31-July 05
  • 11,141 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Mar 24 2014 - 11:18 AM

The fact that it's the 72nd of 72 makes it even more awesome somehow. :P Congratulations! :)

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

#12 Offline Matoro Lives

Matoro Lives
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 18-May 13
  • 78 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2014 - 11:52 PM

Not sure if I can comment on the likelihood of you finding 1 of 72 extremely hard to find Bionicle pieces at the time as I don't know who all of the owners are of the remaining 71, nor do I know if they're planning on selling them anytime soon.  I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors though.

- :t::l::h:[/quote]

There is also the sad possibility that 1 or more owners are unaware that they own any of the rare collectible kanohi, krana, or kraata. For all we know some of the collectibles could be lost in an attic, broken, or even in a garbage dump somewhere. A sad, and unfortunate fate for a rare collectible.

POWER TO THE FANS
LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS
STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS
BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP
SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

#13 Offline kagarak

kagarak
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 17-July 13
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 07:54 AM

Congratulate you on the adding to the collection :)

72 of 72 amusing happened  :D

PlAT1mv4ntc.jpg

:infected: BIONICLE :infected:

kvFSuri6HEM.jpg

:silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:  :silver:

#14 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 20-July 07
  • 2,854 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 02:57 PM

Oh my word, that is a beautiful collection ^^ Congrats on the new acquisitions! The silver Krana really are gorgeous, I'm very jealous :D

The photos are really great, I never really saw high quality closeups of 'em before. Best of luck getting the final Krana! :)

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#15 Offline MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 22-December 04
  • 2,708 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 07:36 PM

Awesome man! One day I'll get there... Great collection. Keep it up!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users