Yet Another Rare Collectible in the Hands of a Dedicated Fan

So due to Mask Collector getting the Platinum Avohkii and Roger C-T obtaining a rare collectible or a very rare set of collectibles, I decided it was my turn. As some of you may have seen, there was a Sterling Silver Krana-Kal put up on eBay for a short time about a week and a half ago. I managed to have the seller take the auction down so that I could secure the piece for myself and it finally arrived in the mail today!

I'm guessing you all care about the pictures so here's some pics of the SSKK, a WMKK, and my set of Krana-Kal (only short by 6 GPKK!).

On a side note, if anybody reading this has any GPKK that I need, please feel free to name your price for it and I'll happily buy it from you.

dsc00651.jpg

dsc00652.jpg

dsc00653.jpg

dsc00654.jpg dsc00656.jpg

dsc00657.jpg

dsc00659.jpg

• Upvote 4

Absolutely beautiful! I would love to have the SSKK for my collection and soon to be gallery! Keep yours eyes pried open my friend!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm always in awe whenever I see pictures of collections like yours - I can't imagine how much time and money you've poured into its assembly.

Quite a bit... It kind of scares me when I step back and actually try to think of how much money has been poured into it. I'll continue to keep my eyes open for any GPKK that may float around the internet and possibly a Gold Hau. It's more likely that I'll get the GPKK than a Gold Hau anytime in the near future though as my wife and I are expecting our first child at the end of July. I'm going to have to shift my financial priorities :P .

- :t::l::h:

How likely it be that I get a SSKK? It's my next plan after the Hau :)

Not sure if I can comment on the likelihood of you finding 1 of 72 extremely hard to find Bionicle pieces at the time as I don't know who all of the owners are of the remaining 71, nor do I know if they're planning on selling them anytime soon. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors though.

Not sure if I can comment on the likelihood of you finding 1 of 72 extremely hard to find Bionicle pieces at the time as I don't know who all of the owners are of the remaining 71, nor do I know if they're planning on selling them anytime soon. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors though.

There is also the sad possibility that 1 or more owners are unaware that they own any of the rare collectible kanohi, krana, or kraata. For all we know some of the collectibles could be lost in an attic, broken, or even in a garbage dump somewhere. A sad, and unfortunate fate for a rare collectible.

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

Oh my word, that is a beautiful collection ^^ Congrats on the new acquisitions! The silver Krana really are gorgeous, I'm very jealous :D

The photos are really great, I never really saw high quality closeups of 'em before. Best of luck getting the final Krana! :)

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Awesome man! One day I'll get there... Great collection. Keep it up!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell