If you could wear a Kanohi mask, which would it be?

Matatu, Jedi Powers for me! I'd be the best Football, Soccer, Baseball Player ever, not to mention not having to get out of bed to turn off the light switch.

A golden Kanohi fusion of the Matatu, the Komau, the Elda, the Suletu, the Rode and the Kanohi of Psychometry would come closer to true and proper force powers.

An elemental mask of psionics would probably work.

Matatu, Jedi Powers for me! I'd be the best Football, Soccer, Baseball Player ever, not to mention not having to get out of bed to turn off the light switch.

A golden Kanohi fusion of the Matatu, the Komau, the Elda, the Suletu, the Rode and the Kanohi of Psychometry would come closer to true and proper force powers.

If only there was such a thing...

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

If only there was such a thing...

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Toa_Disk

Important part below

From BS01:

"Imprinted with the image of their primary mask, the disks are imbued with the said Toa's element."

"Should a Toa Disk be made into a Kanohi, the resulting mask will possess the disk's power."

To me, this implies that every elemental power has a corresponding elemental Kanohi.

Edited by N.S.M.8
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would fuse part of a blue Kualsi to a Vahi and hope it lets me travel through time (and maybe space).

BTW, do you mean what mask we would want or what we would have because if have then Asva.

I would fuse part of a blue Kualsi to a Vahi and hope it lets me travel through time (and maybe space).

BTW, do you mean what mask we would want or what we would have because if have then Asva.

I mean Avsa

Yall are forgetting the Mask of Conjuring. ;)

Put one of those on my tab.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I love to travel and am cheap, so the Kadin (Flight) would be my top pick. Kakama Nuva (Super Speed) is runner-up.

I'd go for THE ONE IN MY AVATAR :DDD

That is, the Noble Kanohi Kiril, Mask of Regeneration and Keetorange Awesomeness. If we had a canon design for the Great version and I deemed it better-looking, I might go for that.

Yes, and it must be Keetorange. :P

11f40ad3-a706-4876-98bb-d654857048d6_zps

HEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S DEKKY!

New comedy: The Time Before Time 

New artwork: Keetorange Productions Animation Studio

• 2 weeks later...

Matatu.

I'd also maybe want an Akaku for certain stuff.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Mask of Gravity, as I feel gravity is a very over powered element and having a mask that gives partial control would basically let me have two sets of elemental powers. 

“We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be."

-The Doctor

Mohtrek because it's one of the cooler more creative powers I think. Other contenders depending on my mood would include the Calix, Rode and Olmak. If I were allowed to choose legendary Kanohi I'd take the mask of creation. :D

• Upvote 1
photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

I'm revising my previous posts about wanting the Kraahkan.

I now want the Matatu! You can literally do everything with telekinesis, including;

Flight by throwing yourself through the sky XD;

No more having to open heavy doors!;

Easy method of self-defence;

You can rip other people's Kanohi off!;

Also in theory you can create black holes by compressing enough things into one space...  :br:

• Upvote 2

VBWj75sh.png

• 4 weeks later...

Kulasi or Volitak.

With the Kulasi, I could get anywhere quick-fast, or get up to a roof when I needed it.

With the Volitak, it's just an improved Huna - you get stealthed AND the noises you make are muted drastically.

Plus both of them looking cool also helps. :P

Edited by alijar