• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

If you could wear a Kanohi mask, which would it be?

kanohi trashboat

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#41 Online JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 366 posts

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 07:40 PM

Are you guys talking about the Mask of Possibilities?  At any rate, that would be a very useful mask to actually have.  

The board game, Star Wars: Epic Duels, is awesome and your life will be better after having played it.  

gallery_111607_161_12366.jpg

Bionicle Fighter The Destiny of BIONICLE

- The Interesting Facts Topic

#42 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 154 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 09:55 PM

Are you guys talking about the Mask of Possibilities?  At any rate, that would be a very useful mask to actually have.  

Whatever it is called, I want it. Unlimited potential...

#43 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,532 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 10:25 PM

Garai.

Though that may be a bit obvious.

Then again, it doesn't really give the user full control over gravity, so I suppose something like a Kakama or a Pakari would be interesting alternatives.  Of course, I could be cheap and just go with a Mask of Conjuring and call it a day. 

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"

#44 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts

Posted Mar 25 2014 - 11:22 PM

The only problem with that mask is that if you mess up on your conjuring, you get horrible mental backlash. It's really risky, so it should come with a "terms and conditions" page or something lol

"I am Iron Man"

:i:  :a: :m:  :i: :r: :m_o: :n:  :m: :a: :n:

bannerbzp_by_tattorack-d7ht9tk.jpg

#45 Offline TBK

TBK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 790 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 12:06 PM

As for a favorite, it's a close tie between the Kadin and the Huna. I'd say the Kadin would come out on top, though.

Of course, the Kakama might be the most practical decision for me. Speed is NOT built into my system :P

leashed2.png

Prepare for madness.

#46 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 212 posts

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 12:44 PM

I want to say kakama, but I must remember that it doesn't eliminate friction burn and I am not covered in full body armor. So I might want to have Inika Hewkii's mask- the Mask of accuracy. The most useful in everday life would be the mask of telekinesis. I forget the names... Kinda lost track after the metru, minus the special masks like the Olmax, Rode, Ignika, etc.

Edited by RahkshiToa88, Mar 26 2014 - 12:44 PM.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: :smilelehvak:

#47 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,524 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 30 2014 - 12:54 AM

The Avsa, mask of Hunger. The power to absorb energy and light from a distance from any person or object? That's amazing I can get all the caloric intake I need without even having to buy food or anything and I am always hungry 'cause I'm a poor art student so that's perfect :P

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#48 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,166 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 08:13 PM

I'm kinda partial to the Kakama, as might be somewhat obvious.

In terms of power, maybe the Kadin, Mohtrek, or the Kualsi.

In terms of looks, I'll stick with the Kakama or the Miru Nuva.

signoffffff.png

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#49 Offline Artakha's Nephew

Artakha's Nephew
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 338 posts

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 04:40 AM

The Avsa, mask of Hunger. The power to absorb energy and light from a distance from any person or object? That's amazing I can get all the caloric intake I need without even having to buy food or anything and I am always hungry 'cause I'm a poor art student so that's perfect :P

Unfortunately, you may need to risk being seen as a bit *cough* evil by others, particularly by the police and those who you drain energy from.

I can also be found under the username Artakha's Nephew on Solis Magna and BS01, and the Biomedia Project. Check out Solis Magna, as it is exactly what we need to maintain interest in Bionicle. Also, I highly recommend the hand-drawn comic Diaries of Destral, by Stroxx.

Check out the script for Mysterious Island, an adaption/reboot of the 2001 Bionicle story which I am writing. It's also a musical.

Bionicle is returning in 2015!

#50 Offline NickonAquaMagna

NickonAquaMagna
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 267 posts

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 07:42 AM

Arthron.

nova_orbis_sig_2_by_nickinamerica-d7m226

#51 Online Jam Pot

Jam Pot
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 360 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 08:51 AM

A Mask of Illusion. I could then convince everyone I had other powers, too.

Blog|YouTube|Flickr
burning_logo.jpg

The night is darkest just before the dawn when you're standing

in the middle of an empty, unlit cave.

#52 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 08:52 AM

A Mask of Illusion. I could then convince everyone I had other powers, too.

You could start your own "magic" show too lol, but actually use real illusions and such, you'd outrank every magician out there.  :lol:

"I am Iron Man"

#53 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,524 posts

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 03:05 PM

Unfortunately, you may need to risk being seen as a bit *cough* evil by others, particularly by the police and those who you drain energy from.

I will drain my energy directly from food, I never really intended to suck the life out of people. I'm an artist, not a mathematician :P I think the police would be more concerned to see me walking around wearing a big freaky mask, pressing my face up against store windows, to be honest. It's not a perfect plan but I'd love to try 

Edited by Pomegranate, Apr 01 2014 - 07:39 PM.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#54 Offline Tahu Nuva 3.0

Tahu Nuva 3.0
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,623 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 07:31 PM

I love the shape and abilities of the Kaulsi or Hau

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. The one I had since childhood was lost at sea (no joke). Please let me know if you have one. Will purchase/trade.

#55 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,381 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2014 - 04:20 AM

Man, it is so hard to pick. Though it probably wouldn't be my main choice (I'm liking the above mention Calix, Matatu, or Olmak), it would also be awesome to be fluent in every language using a Rau.

The Rau would definitely up there on my list too. It's a mask that would have much more uses in the real world than Bionicle. With a Rau you could enter pretty much any job you want and thrive in any country, communicate with all people in existence... and don't forget the ability to talk to other species! In our world it would be a super-power.

What I think everytime I see this promo picture

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#56 Offline Artakha's Nephew

Artakha's Nephew
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 338 posts

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 12:39 AM

I'd be hard pressed to think of a single mask power that wouldn't be a super power here.

I can also be found under the username Artakha's Nephew on Solis Magna and BS01, and the Biomedia Project. Check out Solis Magna, as it is exactly what we need to maintain interest in Bionicle. Also, I highly recommend the hand-drawn comic Diaries of Destral, by Stroxx.

Check out the script for Mysterious Island, an adaption/reboot of the 2001 Bionicle story which I am writing. It's also a musical.

Bionicle is returning in 2015!

#57 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts

Posted Apr 03 2014 - 07:42 AM

Oh! Mask of Truth for a cop/FBI agent or something like that. Or for a court case, you can tell instantly when someone is lying to you. :D That'd be cool.

"I am Iron Man"

#58 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 07:31 AM

But what if you still felt hungry even if you got enough energy? It is, after all, the Mask of Hunger. :lol:

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#59 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 07:32 AM

I would get the Kanohi Mataxa, or the Olmak.

--:k::u::a::n:

kuanidcard.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

#60 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 07:51 AM

Which one is the Mataxa?

"I am Iron Man"

#61 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 07:53 AM

Which one is the Mataxa?

The Great Mask of Entropy, as jointly created by Luroka and Thermix. (it is fictional)

kuanidcard.png

OOC: So now we get to fight in a burning magnetic cyberspace castle, above a tsunami filled with magnetic flying explosive sharks, where bricks and sharks are being magnetically flung around the room, two people are hugging/tickle-dancing, one person has had his chest explode, and the rules of time and space have completely forgotten that they are supposed to exist. This round is awesome.

#62 Offline Makuta DUSt

Makuta DUSt
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 617 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 11:46 AM

I think that I might like to wear the Kanohi Elda, as I am regularly losing things and never know where to find them. I think I would also like to use said Kanohi to help other people with missing entities and to find the missing pieces of Toys that I have lost.

#63 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 12:36 PM

(it is fictional)

Every mask in Bionicle is fictional.

We're talking about canon Kanohi here. ;)

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#64 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 12:57 PM

(it is fictional)

It is not canon.

kuanidcard.png

#65 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 06:09 PM

Or a Kiril, so that whenever my Lego pieces snap apart or break I can easily fix it. :D

"I am Iron Man"

#66 Offline Meyres the Anchorman

Meyres the Anchorman
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 22 posts

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 06:54 PM

Hmm...I`m a little conflicted as to what my mask of choice is. I suppose I really like the Kanohi Faxon; the mask of kindred.I like it because I really enjoy the concept of the Mask powers being reflective of the user. So, considering that the Faxon Naturally gives powers that are somehow associated with the wearer, It works for me.

Edited by Meyres the Anchorman, Apr 08 2014 - 09:54 AM.

meyressignoff.jpg

Link to my comics coming soon... once I start them, that is.

Also, credit to my cousin ~The 1st Shadow~ for my avatar

#67 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 07:32 PM

(it is fictional)

It is not canon.

That's what I'm saying - the point of this thread is about canon Kanohi, and the Mataxa is not.

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#68 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 08:13 PM

(it is fictional)

It is not canon.

That's what I'm saying - the point of this thread is about canon Kanohi, and the Mataxa is not.

Very well then, the Olmak.

kuanidcard.png

#69 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,037 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 04 2014 - 09:36 PM

Could you imagine how cool a Mask of Possibilities would be? Screw superpowers, dude - I could manipulate the world and by getting exactly what I wanted from people.

gart3banner.jpg

#70 Offline Kuan

Kuan
  • Members

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 01:10 AM

Could you imagine how cool a Mask of Possibilities would be? Screw superpowers, dude - I could manipulate the world and by getting exactly what I wanted from people.

That, too.

kuanidcard.png

#71 Offline Yagami Kumi

Yagami Kumi
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 05:40 AM

Imagine winning the lottery every week. For people you can't manipulate fully, you can then bribe them :P

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#72 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

• 154 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 01:12 PM

You could manipulate probability so no one wins any lotteries for a few years and then you win all of them at once. Muwahaha!

#73 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,717 posts

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 03:49 PM

Um, the possibility of winning the lottery is really extremely low. I doubt even a Mask of Possibilities would increase it to a profitable thing. You may have to enter a few times before it worked. And what if it didn't? There's always a possibility of complete and total failure. :P I would like a power that works for certain.

#74 Offline Yagami Kumi

Yagami Kumi
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 04:12 PM

Alternatively, use a Komau and mind control everyone to hand over their money ^^

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#75 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 04:58 PM

Mask of Mutation. Instant cure for cancer (which basically is mutated cells) you'd make a million. (either that or everyone will be after you trying to steal your mask because they want the money lol)

"I am Iron Man"

#76 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,524 posts

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 05:26 PM

I love how all of these mask powers start out with good intentions but end with making money :P

#77 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 05:31 PM

Mask of Charisma, convince everyone to vote for you for King of the world lol

"I am Iron Man"

#78 Offline Yagami Kumi

Yagami Kumi
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 05:52 PM

I love how all of these mask powers start out with good intentions but end with making money :P

Profits make the world go round :) One can never have too much money.

The "Mask of Biomechanics" is another perfect example, since it can manipulate machinery, I'm sure it can manipulate the stock market! 

A Mahiki for one would be useful for creating illusions of money~ 

I'm a little stuck with "How to use Kanohi for profits" so on another note a Suletu would be extremely useful for exams, provided the brainy kid is around. 

(I'm not sure if you should trust me with Kanohi masks now)

#79 Online JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 366 posts

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 06:04 PM

Other ways to use Kanohi to make money:

Use a Huna or Volitak or Iden to get hired by some secret service as the ultimate spy.

Use the Sanok to become the worlds greatest, basketball player/football player/golfer.

Rode will make you the world's most sought after lie detector.  

Rau will make you the world's most sought after translator.

A lot of armies in the world could use someone with a Mask of Growth or Pakari or Hau or Tryna...

The movie industry could use a Mahiki shape-shifter (that movie had the best special effects ever!)

Yeesh, don't trust me with Kanohi now either.  

The board game, Star Wars: Epic Duels, is awesome and your life will be better after having played it.  

gallery_111607_161_12366.jpg

Bionicle Fighter The Destiny of BIONICLE

- The Interesting Facts Topic

#80 Offline Yagami Kumi

Yagami Kumi
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2014 - 06:18 PM

Other ways to use Kanohi to make money:

Use a Huna or Volitak or Iden to get hired by some secret service as the ultimate spy.

Use the Sanok to become the worlds greatest, basketball player/football player/golfer.

Rode will make you the world's most sought after lie detector.  

Rau will make you the world's most sought after translator.

A lot of armies in the world could use someone with a Mask of Growth or Pakari or Hau or Tryna...

The movie industry could use a Mahiki shape-shifter (that movie had the best special effects ever!)

Yeesh, don't trust me with Kanohi now either.  

Calix to make you the ultimate athlete.

Mask of Healing to cure every disease. 

Kakama to turn Usain Bolt into the sportsman of yesterday.

Garai to...aid scientific experiments, and save money on rockets!

Olmak to obtain gold from the most secure places on earth, or take some from alternate dimensions.

All these methods, however, still take too much effort. I'm just sticking to a Komau, far more straightforward. 

EDIT: Forgot mask of creation. Let's make money.

Edited by Yagami Kumi, Apr 05 2014 - 06:19 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users