If you could wear a Kanohi mask, which would it be?

Makuta's 'Mask of Control'. I don't see why he needed to forge a Mask of Unlimited Power if he had a mask with as vague a description as that: I mean, if it's just Control in general, surely the mask would let me Control everything! [insert evil laugh]

I'm not a fan of the new storyline, by the way. #Gen1 #Don'tHateMeCozYouAin'tMe Sorry to anyone who does like it, but it's just not my speed. Time for some headcanon!

Edited by Jam Pot

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

• 1 month later...

I like the shape of the kualsi, but given I wear glasses, probably the :akaku: or Matatu.

1. Matatu

2. Kualsi

3. Akaku

In that order.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Probably a Kakama Nuva. While the Olmak would be far more efficient for travel, I can just imagine how exhilarating it would be to move at extreme speeds without any kind of vehicle. Also, it grants the ability to phase through things, which would be pretty useful. (Who needs doors?) It can also share its power with those nearby, if desired, which I think would be pretty cool. If anything, I could get a job as the world's most radical chauffeur. :P

• Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I would wear a Kanohi Mask of Flight in the shape of a Hau. I've always liked that power, and the Hau's shape is one of my favorites from the Kanohi.

Me too! Although, I might want it in the shape of a Miru Nuva... Looks like you aren't alone, Toa Chronix! Edited by Emotionless

mindeth the cobwebs

Ignoring the Vahi, Ignika, Mask of Creation, & Mask of Control... (The reasoning being: boring answer; difficult to control; dislike playing around with it's 'element' [the Ignika & Vahi mix this up with the former point in different ways]... & well with the MoC it seems like G1 version would be too make the following Masks, & the G2 MoC could have other issues or the former mentioned issues. Either MoC is a bit of a wildcard depending on how this is handled. Lacking info on the Mask of Control but it's also very tempting.)

A Great Avohkii if its powers of "understanding" are strong enough... but just in case I'll instead go for a Great Kraahkan, however if theses Masks are considered to be 'too powerful' et cetera then it would either be a Great Suletu or Great Matatu (with either one in the shape of a typical Pakari if 'possible' if not 'possible' I would prefer a Suletu) would probably be my first choice.

A Great Pakari or Great Calix would also be very tempting but both would probably be pretty much wasted because of health issues... Although even without those complications I suspect I would still go for the aforementioned Masks over a Calix simply because I would rather have more direct control.

A Mask of Mutation would also be awesome but I'm touchy on how precise & diverse it could be used given its nature... So as such it doesn't make the cut. Very tempting though.

~ Sophistry: A way to be antidisuncorrect. ~

In a decade you might convince maybe a small tribe of people.

In a decade you might also conquer one million km2 of land,

& in over a thousand years you might have over a billion followers.

I like building things. Please don't break the big ones.

& evidential philosophies that dare to extrapolate beyond

an individual's direct experience aren't easily built.