• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Sceptical matoran

traditional fineliner scribble

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Fairy Paladin

Fairy Paladin
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 11-October 07
  • 4,092 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 02:33 PM

scepmat.jpg

Once more, what you get is in the title.* =D Today's scribble of a matoran looking kinda sceptical/confused/what-have-you; I was basically just playing around with a mask design I've already used once in the past.

Yes, it's sort of a scribble. And kinda wonky D:

Drawn with a dark sepia Faber-Castell fineliner.

*no, once more isn't referring to that topic from one year ago, I'm just really bad at choosing awesome titles... okay, maybe it is... ^^"

Edit: fixed a typo.

Edited by Taka Nuvia, Mar 19 2014 - 02:34 PM.

#2 Offline Grandmaster Lehvorak

Grandmaster Lehvorak
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 20-July 07
  • 1,664 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2014 - 02:16 AM

The cross-hatching feel gives it a nice touch to it and It reminds me of a political cartoon drawing. I do like the overall concept of it and feel like seeing the rest of the body, instead of just a close-up on the head.

The direction of the breathing triangle things... don't know what you call it... next to the mouth seem a little out of place compared to the other contours in the sketch. I feel like you could fix that in a way to make it blend with the drawing, because the way it looks like now, it seems like it was just slapped on to the mask compared to how everything else was placed around the mask.

Overall, not bad! :D

-Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

#3 Offline Torran

Torran
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-April 07
  • 663 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2014 - 02:17 AM

This Matoran is definitely unsure about what going on. Well captured expression. The mask looks sort of skeletal, not sure if that's what you were going for... the cheekbones are quite prominent, which is the main thing making it feel that way.

tumafest.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users