Ninjago Show Returning in April

ToonZone has some great news for Ninjago fans - the show will be returning with two special episodes on April 16th at 6:30 PM EDT on Cartoon Network. The episodes will continue the Nindroids storyline that started back in January, which were the second-most-watched shows for boys that month, behind only the Super Bowl. I'm sure they're going to be a huge hit, so mark it on your calendar and set your DVRs!

View the full article

Hooray, confirmation! I definitely don't mind the decision to air this year's episodes in one-hour blocks rather than weekly as single episodes, but not being able to know when the next episode is airing can be nerve-wracking, and networks don't publicize than a month or so in advance. And when you don't have real, legitimate confirmation, rumors start to fly about at a breakneck pace (I've seen one comment on deviantART claiming that Ninjago would not be coming back until November.

I already have all new Ninjago episodes set to record on my family's DVR, but I hope to watch them when they air if possible. The synopses for the episodes sound exciting! And it's great to hear how successful the last two episodes were.

In between episodes, I've gotten my Ninjago fix by listening to The Fold's new promotional song "After the Blackout" and Pixal's theme from Episode 27. I also have the Ninjago overture as my ringtone on my cell phone. As always, I wish there were more fan-created music within the LEGO community, but official music is still always nice, especially when it's as well-crafted as the Ninjago soundtrack.

Awesome! Good to know when to expect them.

Also, the summaries are intriguing. I have a pretty clear guess on who the "stranger" is, but I'm curious who these "old enemies underground" are. Most likely, it's the skellies, but it would be more than cool to see the Serpentine in action again.

I hope that I'll have some sort of television to watch these on when they air or that Lego or Cartoon Network posts them online. Otherwise, I'll have to wait even longer for a DVD release.

There are some places you can find the episodes online. If you haven't seen the first two episodes of this year, I can PM you the links.

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife