Burnmad and The Snake

Voxumo

There once was a teeny tiny village. In this teeny tiny village was even smaller people. Now you may be asking why in a teeny tiny village there was teeny tinier people, and I shall tell you. Long ago this teeny tiny village was known as Vastville, a thriving metropolis with skyscrapers that thrived to touch the sky. This vastness would not last as two unlikely matoran unknowingly doomed the metropolis to become what it is today.

The first of the two matoran was name Burnmad, which given his name was constantly on fire. Oh yes it had hurt him immensely at first but after quite sometime he grew used to the pain and learned to live with it, but sadly his neighbors did not feel the same so they banished him to live on the outskirts of Vastville. Where most would feel anger and resentment Burnmad knew that he was banished for the safety of the others. However that would change the day he met Punished Snake.

Punished Snake, or as most call him, Snake was an incredibly sneaky De-matoran. He was best known in Vastville as a master thief and was the scourge of the museums. He would sneak through the alleys with his trusty cardboard box never seeming to be found. It just so happened that this day he was on the outskirts of Vastville when he came upon a home that was made completely of Concrete. This intrigued Snake as he slithered beneath his box towards the door and knocked. The sight that greeted him as the door opened was one he would never forget, for it was Burnmad in all his fiery goodness.

As Burnmad opened the door he peeked down to spy a box just sitting there. As he went to pick it up Snake called out "You must not pick up the box." This caused Burnmad to leap back in surprise and stutter "A... A talking box." Snake heard this and could not help but stifle a laugh as he though 'This fool thinks i am talking box.. That is priceless. But perhaps I can use his foolishness to my advantage.' He now called out "Yes. I am the talking box of Vastville. Long ago I was hidden away beneath the city only to await the day I would be needed. Today is that day and I am to seek out the fiery one who shall guide me. What is your name fiery one!" He said in his best attempt at a booming voice "It is Burnmad oh box." Beneath the cover of his box Snake pondered that name. He remembered hearing of this matoran and how he was banished to the outskirts of Vastville. With a devious smirk unseen by Burnmad, Snake continued "You must accompany me to the Tahukan museum of treasure. There we must meet a wise old sage who will guide us further. Follow me." Burnmad could only nod as he rose to his feet again and watched as the Box seemed to slither away towards the Tahukan museum of treasure.

It was a long walk through back alleys and long forgotten paths. During this whole excursion Burnmad had so many questions for the box but dared not ask for fear he may anger the box. Having gotten lost in his thoughts, Burnmad did not see Snake stop and ran into him. This my friends is truly the start of our story for as Snake noticed a burning smell he began running around for fear of burning. Now you may ask why he just does not take off the box and that is a good question with no direct answer, some say the box had grown onto him becoming an actual part of his body while others say he was too fond of the box and would not dare live without it. Whatever the reason may be the end result is the same. Burnmad ran like the dickens, unable to stop, drop and roll, and as he ran the flames consumed more of his box until before long he was a fireball running through the streets.He ran into buildings and street carts unintentionally as he attempted to outrun the flames, and each time they would burst into flames. One by one buildings were consumed and lives lost, the great wooden city of Vastville became nothing more than a pile of burnt rubble.

And amidst the rubble stood Burnmad, horrified by what he had unintentionally done. Ashamed he went back to his concrete home, the only building not touched by his flames, and weeped. He wept so much that what little liquid in his body that had been keeping the flames at bay dried up and the flames consumed him until he was nothing more than a pile of ash. This reader is the tale of Burnmad and the Snake.

Oh wait you want to know what any of this has to do with a teensy tiny village with even smaller people? Simple a tribe of smurfs moved into the land and built one of their villages atop the rubble of Vastville. What don't give me that look, did you expect some climatic even where all the inhabitants of Vastville came back to life but on a minuscule scale and Burnmad became their source of heat and essential sun? Well that's just plain crazy.

--------------

So I was recently tasked with writing a story for Voltex's Versus game/topic. This is that story, And I would like to say that this does not express my views of anyone and is merely artistic. I don't do stories or comedies nearly ever so forgive me if this is not the best out there but better than nothing. I hope you enjoy it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That's the most funniest story I've heard of me. "I love you man!" Said the crazy man with a bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand.

Glad you like it flaredrick... When I think snake, cardboard box comes up and as such that is that.. But just know you managed to burn down a whole village/metropolis

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.