• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What Are All Your Rare Or Special Kanohi Masks?

Kanohi Masks Rare

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Boidoh

Boidoh
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 01-January 10
  • 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 07:17 PM

I have no rare stuff, i dont know if hordika masks would count...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"You once told the Toa Mata that you could not be destroyed, because you were nothing. You were wrong — it is because you are nothing that I can destroy you. You have no heart, you have no spirit, you have no reason to exist — even your hate is a pale reflection of what once burned in you. You survive out of habit, monster, and habits ... and minds ... can be broken."

#42 Offline banana92

banana92
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 23-June 10
  • 201 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 09:48 PM

- Gold Vahi- Sparkly Avohkii- Black Kakama- Brown Miru (I think)- Lime Rau- Two Infected Hau- Two copper Huna- Transparent Neon Green Miru- Prototype White-MetruBlue-swirled Miru (loot from BrickFair '11)

how do you get a prototype miru if not at brick fair?

Mismold Yellow HauMisprint Trans-Yellow KaukauMisprint White MatatuMisprint White RuruPrototype New Gold AvohkiiPrototype Reddish/Blackish Marbled Strakk HelmetPrototype Dark Blue Miru With White/Blue PatternAnd some other non-Kanohi rares.- 55555

how is the hau mis molded? picture maybe? sounds interesting

I'm digging      I'm digging            I'm digging                I'm digging    

I'm digging                                            I'm digging                                                                    

I'm digging              I'm digging        I'm digging    I'm digging                                  

I'm digging    

#43 Offline Letagi

Letagi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 23-November 06
  • 561 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 10:45 PM

Well, guess I might as well. Here you are.

It's grown quite a bit over the years. I got the prototype Strakk helmet and the misprint Hau Nuva from Black Six at BrickFest 2009, and the prototype Zamor for helping out with the BrickFair mosaic. The light blue Great Rau isn't rare exactly but it was only included in very early releases of the Dalu set which makes it somewhat harder to find than the dark blue variant. The metallic purple Great Akaku is a Flintsmith custom that I purchased from CzaR at BrickCon 2010. Flintsmith only made four as far as I know so it's an extremely rare mask, even though it's a custom.

- :l: :flagcanada:

#44 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 15-October 11
  • 89 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 01:43 AM

i know but its still "special"

Thats true...

Posted Image

#45 Offline Project Nightfall

Project Nightfall
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 15-November 05
  • 2,360 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 10:07 AM

That shiny Avohkii and the Movie-Exclusive Kraahkan from the Takutanuva set.I believe that's all.

27946801_un-live-action-trailer-per-il-d

#46 Offline LaputanMachine

LaputanMachine
  • Members
  • Toa

• 07-July 10
  • 188 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2011 - 11:46 AM

Most of the 'special masks' in my collection are the ones from the mask packs in 2001/2002. However I do own a Transparent Neon Green Miru and an orange Vahi, which weren't available in any sets, I believe.

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

#47 Offline Shinken Green

Shinken Green
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 04-June 03
  • 1,260 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2011 - 11:46 AM

Let's see...-Gold Kakama ('02 mask pack)-Silver Kaukau (same '02 mask pack as above)-Blue Pakari nuva ('02 mask pask)-Silver Hau Nuva ('03 mask pack)-Silver Akaku Nuva ('03 mask pack)-Silver Miru Nuva ('03 mask pack)-Grey Hau (Takanuva)-Sparkly Avohkii (Takanuva)-Poisoned Hau Nuva (Got it from a LEGO store employee in '03 after he demonstrated his Toa Vakama dealer's sample to me. He gave them to kids who asked about the sample to make up for the fact that they couldn't get Vakama yet.)
Shinken Green, Tani Chiaki! The samurai sentai authorized by providence...Shinkenger! Going forth!

#48 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,259 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2011 - 04:38 PM

Today I went to a friend's house. He had some old Bionicle.Me: " :OMG: HOLY MATA NUI A MOVIE EDITION KRAAHKAN DO YOU KNOW HOW SPECIAL THIS IS?!?!?!?!?"Him: "No..."Me: "Then can I have it?"Him: "OK, sure. Here you go."When I use it and win the upcoming BBCC, he is going to regret that.

v7hquUM.png

#49 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 15-October 11
  • 89 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 04:12 PM

A litlle update of my rare/special Mask collection:- Chrome Kanohi Rua (from Power Pack)- Original orange Kanohi Vahi- Transparent Kanohi Avohkii (Takanuva set)- Grey Kanohi Hau (Takanuva set)- Infected Kanohi Hau- Poisoned Kanohi Hau Nuva- Brown Kanohi Ruru- Brown Kanohi Matatu- White Kanohi Ruru- Black Kanohi Ruru (Power Pack 2001, not very rare anymore)- Light-blue Transparent Kanohi Kaukau- Transparent Neon Kanohi Miru- Copper Kanohi Huna- All Golden Kanohi (from 2002 mask packs) - Almost all silver Kanohi (only silver Kakama is missing)Other rare/special items:- Great Ko-Kanoka Disk- Great Po-Kanoka Disk- Some Dark Purple Krana (misprints)- Some Light Yellow Krana (I don't know if it's a real misprint)- Bamboo Disks (from Huki, Matoro and Hafu) (not really rare, but just cool)

Posted Image

#50 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 20-April 06
  • 2,784 posts

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 05:15 PM

Glittery Avohkii, and some of the original kanohi from the mask packs are pretty rare, but my mask collection is really nothing spectacular.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#51 Offline Councilor Manducus

Councilor Manducus
  • Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 07-December 09
  • 3,428 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 09:12 PM

A gold Vahi is probably the rarest thing that I have

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

#52 Offline Peach 00

Peach 00
  • Banned Members
  • Submerged!

• 31-August 09
  • 1,195 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2011 - 07:15 PM

[*]Black Akaku[*]Blue Kakama[*]White Hau[*]Red Pakari[/list]That's basically all I have. Compared to the lists here, that seems pretty lame. =P
On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground
Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

#53 Offline Toa Takiah, Toa of Space

Toa Takiah, Toa of Space
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 21-December 04
  • 706 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 01:02 AM

The Orange Vahi. Infected Hau, Pakaris from Tarakavas, Trans Avohkii, Krahkaan,That's it. I don't have anything special.And with this, I have conquered the swarm.

Edited by Toa Takiah, Toa of Space, Nov 24 2011 - 01:04 AM.

See...to them, you're just a freak.

Like me!

#54 Offline P962

P962
  • Members
  • Toa

• 21-October 11
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2011 - 02:03 PM

The rarest mask I ever had was a golden paraki.
A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!
http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

#55 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 06-March 11
  • 3,268 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 12:00 PM

I have a few discolored masks from a ebay purchase. Nothing else is really "rare"

emCiGiR.jpg

#56 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 04-November 08
  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 12:06 PM

Disk of TimeSparkly AvokhiiTakanuva Gold KraakhanGreat Disk (Po)Red Kaukau

#57 Offline Touko Fukawa

Touko Fukawa
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 16-October 07
  • 221 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2011 - 12:16 PM

trans-green mirupurple shadoww kraatainfected hau nuvvathats about it i dont havve that much rare stuff

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat  (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

#58 Offline banana92

banana92
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 23-June 10
  • 201 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2011 - 09:05 AM

my brand spankin new copper komau is my rarest now, it's like i said, flawless! and amazing on a white head with lime green or blue eyes, but the green and white really pop :)

I have a few discolored masks from a ebay purchase. Nothing else is really "rare"

how discolored? cuz that'd still be cool, what masks?Also i got my brand new copper komau 2 days ago, it hasn't a single scratch on it, and is super fine :P

I'm digging      I'm digging            I'm digging                I'm digging    

I'm digging                                            I'm digging                                                                    

I'm digging              I'm digging        I'm digging    I'm digging                                  

I'm digging    

#59 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 31-July 05
  • 11,166 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Dec 06 2011 - 09:23 AM

I have all misprints, a TNGM, a couple of European Copper Huna and some US Copper Huna, an unopened bag with a Copper Huna and a Copper Komau, a Chrome Hau/Rua, both kinds of Vahi and two VMKK.~Gata. ;)

- Gata signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

#60 Offline Rausaro

Rausaro
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 03-April 05
  • 1,526 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2011 - 02:50 AM

Gold VahiGolden Kahohi (Complete set)Silver Kanohi (Complete set)Infected HauTrans-Avvohki

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

#61 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 21-March 05
  • 5,241 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2011 - 08:20 AM

Misprint Brown Komau; that's the only one in my collection I would consider rare.

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated November 29th, 2014: Fixed issues with the Mangaia map, added Lava Launcher.
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#62 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 15-October 11
  • 89 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 11:38 AM

I've got a package with about 30/40 masks, about 20 krana, and 3 kraata.I've also got 4 rare masks:- UDH (Ultimate Dume Helmet)- Black Matatu- Copper Huna (looks like the Europe version, but I'm not sure)- Sparkly AvohkiiI think my rare mask collection looks like this now:Special Masks:- Chrome Kanohi Rua (from Power Pack)- Original orange Kanohi Vahi- Poisoned Kanohi Hau Nuva- Ultimate Dume Helmet- Transparent Neon Kanohi Miru- Copper Kanohi HunaMisprints:- Brown Kanohi Matatu- Black Kanohi Matatu- Brown Kanohi Ruru- White Kanohi Ruru- Black Kanohi Ruru (Power Pack 2001, not very rare anymore)- Light-blue Transparent Kanohi KaukauOther Rare Masks:- Transparent Kanohi Avohkii (Takanuva set)- Grey Kanohi Hau (Takanuva set)- Infected Kanohi Hau- All Golden Kanohi (from 2002 mask packs)- Almost all silver Kanohi (only silver Kakama is missing)

Posted Image

#63 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,715 posts

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 12:10 PM

Let's see now...in order from least to most rare...
    [*]Gray Hau (Takanuva)[*]Sparkly Avohkii (Takanuva)[*]Blue Huna (Macku)[*]Trans-Dark Blue Kaukau (Hahli)[*]Sand Blue Akaku (Matoro)[*]Gray Matatu (Kopeke)[*]Dark Orange Kakama (Hewkii McToran)[*]Teal Miru (Kongu McToran)[*]Black Ruru (Hafu)[*]-----[*]Mask Pack Masks:[*]Black Kakama (x2)[*]Black Hau[*]Black Akaku[*]Black Miru[*]Trans-black Kaukau[*]Red Pakari[*]Red Kakama[*]Trans-red Kaukau[*]Green Akaku[*]Green Pakari[*]Green Hau[*]Blue Pakari[*]Blue Kakama[*]Brown Pakari[*]Brown Pakari Nuva[*]White Kakama[*]Gold Pakari[*]-----[*]Yellow Komau (Manas, which I don't have - no idea how I got it)[*]Gold Vahi (x4) (Vahki promo)[*]Infected Hau[*]Copper Huna[*]Orange Vahi[/list]Think that's it. I got eleven new mask pack masks for Christmas, which I'm pretty excited about. MOCs for each are in the works. :t: :b: :3:

Edited by Toa Balta #3, Dec 28 2011 - 12:13 PM.

Posted Image

#64 Offline Nuparu1995

Nuparu1995
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 30-December 08
  • 2,300 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 12:36 PM

For me...- Gray Hau- Shimmery Avohkii- Orange Vahi- Kanohi Rua- Ignika (I dunno, it's just special. :D)
Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Posted Image

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

#65 Offline Pikachu127

Pikachu127
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 21-February 09
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 09:11 PM

ARGH! Still wish I had the vahi and the mask of shadows! I had both!On a not-so-rare side, I have two masks of light... from Makuta. Not so rare...
It's been a short while since I immersed myself back into the world of Bionicle... particularly BZPower. I was surprised to find I couldn't post there. So I raged, then I found...
THE NEW BZPOWER BOARDS?! OMG WAT.
Yes, I was surprised. Miss BBCode, but... this is a nice change. Gonna miss the old forums, even though I NEVER posted on them.

In other news: Darth Revan FTW, Mario is da bomb, Pokemon rocks, Jurassic Park is awesome, Angry Birds is glorious, Bionicle... Is inexplicably awesomely, gloriously, da rocking bomb. FTW.

That's all I have to say.

#66 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 26-March 07
  • 8,008 posts

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 08:43 AM

I've never really been much of a collector of masks. Probably because there's never been much of an opportunity to do so in the UK.That said, it's not like I don't have ANYTHING. I've got a sparkly Avohkii, an infected Hau and an infected Hau Nuva....That's it.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#67 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 26-November 11
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 09:47 AM

Not much just-Copper Kakama-Copper Kaukau-Silver Kakama-Silver Kaukau-Spectral Avokhii-Infected Hau-Gold Krhaakan
Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#68 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 15-October 11
  • 89 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 05:27 AM

Not much just-Copper Kakama-Copper Kaukau-Silver Kakama-Silver Kaukau-Spectral Avokhii-Infected Hau-Gold Krhaakan

Copper Kakama?? and Copper Kaukau?? I think you mean the Golden Kakama and the Golden Kaukau...

Posted Image

#69 Offline Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2012 - 02:22 PM

I just have the copper Huna and the Orange Vahi for rare masks, that's it.

saber01_banner.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me
Currently Playing: ~ Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn ~

My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile  ~ FFXIV Profile

#70 Offline Eragon3443

Eragon3443
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 31-December 11
  • 373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2012 - 08:59 PM

I think all of you have some rare kanohi mask or other rare collectable, or maybe just one. So i'm wondering what masks are your rare or special masks.Mine are:- Chrome Kanohi Rua (from Power Pack)- Original orange Kanohi Vahi- Transparent Kanohi Avohkii (Takanuva set)- Grey Kanohi Hau (Takanuva set)- Infected Kanohi Hau- Poisoned Kanohi Hau Nuva- Brown Kanohi Ruru- White Kanohi Ruru- Light-blue Transparent Kanohi Kaukau- Transparent Neon Kanohi Miru- Copper Kanohi Huna- All Golden Kanohi (from 2002 mask packs)

I have the Kanohi Ignika Gold Edition from the Spec Edition Mata Nui. Dunno if that's rare. I DO know that the set--opened-- is selling for 100+ dollars on Bricklink

Posted Image
Feel free to friend me!

#71 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 15-October 11
  • 89 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 15 2012 - 10:32 AM

Finaly! I've got my package with a Movie Edition Kraahkan (awsome mask...), Chrome Hau, Black Ruru, Clear Avohkii, Grey Hau and Krana, Disks, and a lot of other masks and parts.I've made a picture of my rare/special mask collection after I've got the package (also with a complete Power Pack) :http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Aris621/Collectables/imgp2302.jpgThose Krana are 3 Dark Purple Krana, and the 2 Disks are 2 Great Disks.

Edited by Than the Moa, Jan 16 2012 - 01:36 AM.
Please do not directly post images with excessive filesizes

Posted Image

#72 Offline Eragon3443

Eragon3443
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 31-December 11
  • 373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2012 - 09:11 AM

Finaly! I've got my package with a Movie Edition Kraahkan (awsome mask...), Chrome Hau, Black Ruru, Clear Avohkii, Grey Hau and Krana, Disks, and a lot of other masks and parts.I've made a picture of my rare/special mask collection after I've got the package (also with a complete Power Pack) :http://www.brickshel...es/imgp2302.jpgThose Krana are 3 Dark Purple Krana, and the 2 Disks are 2 Great Disks.

Whoa, you're lucky!

Posted Image
Feel free to friend me!

#73 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

• 08-January 07
  • 3,361 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2012 - 04:09 AM

well i have a few
    [*]orange vahi[*]transparent green miru[*]the 2003 black kraahkan and the 2008 kraahkan (only difference is the number of wholes on the mask)[*]copper mask huna[*]lhikan hau[*]sparkly avohkii[*]black 2001 pakari from brickfair I know not rare but still neat there are no finger prints[/list]well that is about it i can not think of anything else

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

#74 Offline Reya

Reya
  • Premier Member
  • Trusted Trader

• 23-November 03
  • 11,649 posts

Posted Jan 30 2012 - 11:10 AM

My Rare Collection when I still had them:http://www.brickshel...y.cgi?i=1660755

#75 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 15-October 11
  • 89 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2012 - 01:16 PM

My Rare Collection when I still had them:http://www.brickshel...y.cgi?i=1660755

Nice collectionComparing with this picture, i'm only missing the Copper Komau, Golden Vahi and about a half of the 2001 misprints. (so i'm still missing a number of some rare masks, but i'm trying hard to complete my rare collection :D)

Posted Image

#76 Offline electrodude

electrodude
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 24-November 08
  • 213 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 28 2012 - 04:56 PM

I have the golden versions of the Hau and the Akaku.

#77 Offline Cederak

Cederak
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Axiomatic

• 17-September 05
  • 4,147 posts

Posted Mar 11 2012 - 05:24 PM

Gold Vahi, Trans Neon Green Miru, Copper Akaku, Copper Kakama, Copper Kaukau, Silver Hau, Shiny Avohkii, and Infected Hau Nuva.-Ced

#78 Offline toatitan

toatitan
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 04-March 12
  • 55 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2012 - 11:18 PM

Mask of time gold

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#79 Offline ToaofIron

ToaofIron
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 18-March 12
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 02:13 PM

I don't have much. Sparkly Avohkii (that's probably rare now)Gold VahiLhikan's Hau (from the Chronicles collection)Poisoned Hau Nuva (From my friend)Brown Ignika (Toa Ignika set, no idea how that got there)
Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

#80 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,259 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 03:37 PM

My solid gold Kanohi Hau.

v7hquUM.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users