• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

What Are All Your Rare Or Special Kanohi Masks?

Kanohi Masks Rare

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 02:09 PM

I don't have much.Sparkly Avohkii (that's probably rare now)Gold VahiLhikan's Hau (from the Chronicles collection)Poisoned Hau Nuva (From my friend)Brown Ignika (Toa Ignika set, no idea how that got there)

A Brown Ignika?......... Sounds interesting. Do you have a picture of it?

Posted Image

#82 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 448 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 07:58 PM

I don't have much.Sparkly Avohkii (that's probably rare now)Gold VahiLhikan's Hau (from the Chronicles collection)Poisoned Hau Nuva (From my friend)Brown Ignika (Toa Ignika set, no idea how that got there)

A Brown Ignika?......... Sounds interesting. Do you have a picture of it?

agreed. get a picture please!

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#83 Offline CUPCAKE SEAL

CUPCAKE SEAL
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,145 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 08:01 PM

I have Inika masks. Do those count as rare? After all, they were only used for one year.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz, Apr 11 2012 - 08:01 PM.

1374699346m_THUMB.jpgmouthseal22.jpg

VOTE 4 CUPCAKE SEAL^^

Titans and Monsters entry: Gorvox

Vote here: http://www.bzpower.c...014#entry595571

#84 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 448 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 08:18 PM

dark purple krana za,movie krahkaan(from brickfair)not rare, but, transparent blue rurulight blue great rau~rahkshi guurahk~

I have Inika masks. Do those count as rare? After all, they were only used for one year.

Idk.

dark purple krana za,movie krahkaan(I don't have the set, no idea how it is in my collection)not rare, but, blue ruru~rahkshi guurahk~

Idk.

wow, that appeared as an edit.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk, Apr 21 2012 - 09:37 PM.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

#85 Offline CUPCAKE SEAL

CUPCAKE SEAL
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,145 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 08:19 PM

What does "ldk" mean?

1374699346m_THUMB.jpgmouthseal22.jpg

VOTE 4 CUPCAKE SEAL^^

Titans and Monsters entry: Gorvox

Vote here: http://www.bzpower.c...014#entry595571

#86 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 02:14 AM

No, the Inika masks aren't rare. That they were used only one year, that doesn't make them rare...

What does "ldk" mean?

Idk = short for "I don't know"... :biggrin:

dark purple krana za,movie krahkaan(I don't have the set, no idea how it is in my collection)not rare, but, blue ruru~rahkshi guurahk~

Well, if you have the normal-blue Ruru (not the light-blue collor of Nokama's mask), than it's probably rare, because thats a misprint from 2001.Or do you mean the Great Blue Ruru from the Karzahni set?

Edited by Aris621, Apr 12 2012 - 02:16 AM.

Posted Image

#87 Offline Great Mask Of Armor

Great Mask Of Armor
  • Members
  • Toa

• 112 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:43 AM

I remember that I could have gotten a poisoned Hau Nuva. That's about it.
Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House
Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.
Current MOCs:
ROTF Ravage.
Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.
This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

#88 Offline Arc

Arc
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,682 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 12:58 PM

Rare masks:-TNGM-Two each of gold and orange Vahi's-Sparkly Avohkii-Ultimate Dume Kraahkan-Solid black Noble Huna (I believe this is a misprint, not sure)-Rua (chrome Hau)Semi-rare masks:-Teal Miru-Purple Pakari-Four trans-blue Noble Rurus-Two orange Noble Rurus-Silver Kaukau-Two silver Kakama-Gold Hau (2001)-Gold AkakuAnd, once I complete a trade with another member:-Copper Huna-White Noble Ruru misprint

Edited by Architect, Apr 12 2012 - 12:59 PM.

#89 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 06:41 AM

Rare masks:-TNGM-Two each of gold and orange Vahi's-Sparkly Avohkii-Ultimate Dume Kraahkan-Solid black Noble Huna (I believe this is a misprint, not sure)-Rua (chrome Hau)Semi-rare masks:-Teal Miru-Purple Pakari-Four trans-blue Noble Rurus-Two orange Noble Rurus-Silver Kaukau-Two silver Kakama-Gold Hau (2001)-Gold AkakuAnd, once I complete a trade with another member:-Copper Huna-White Noble Ruru misprint

Your Black Noble Huna isn't rare or a misprint. You can get 2 of these masks with the Muaka and Kane Ra set (two Infected Hau on Muaka, and two Black Huna on Kane Ra)And I don't understand why some of those other masks are "Semi-Rare", because some of those just came with the Rahi sets of 2001

Posted Image

#90 Offline Wrinkledlion X

Wrinkledlion X
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,952 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 14 2012 - 01:32 PM

-Orange Vahi-Gold Vahi-All gold and silver Great Masks (2002)-Copper Huna-Trans Neon Green Miru-Trans Avokhii-Chrome Rua

#91 Offline Onewa7

Onewa7
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 803 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 05:12 AM

Red MiruDark Gold KraahkanGolden AkakuSparkly AvohkiiSilver KakamaPurple Pakari (I've got two of these)Teal KakamaTrans-Black KaukauHmm... I think it's all.

The light blue Great Rau isn't rare exactly but it was only included in very early releases of the Dalu set which makes it somewhat harder to find than the dark blue variant.

Really? I have it too, so... yay.

Edited by Onewa7, Apr 15 2012 - 05:16 AM.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

#92 Offline Aris621

Aris621
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 89 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 07:21 AM

Red MiruDark Gold KraahkanGolden AkakuSparkly AvohkiiSilver KakamaPurple Pakari (I've got two of these)Teal KakamaTrans-Black KaukauHmm... I think it's all.

The light blue Great Rau isn't rare exactly but it was only included in very early releases of the Dalu set which makes it somewhat harder to find than the dark blue variant.

Really? I have it too, so... yay.

Well, your purple Pakari's and Teal Kakama are just from the Rahi sets, so those aren't really rare.

Posted Image

#93 Offline Studs Not On Top

Studs Not On Top
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,170 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 08:10 PM

Lesovikk's "Special Edition" mask.
Formerly "Zedra 2.0".

Posted Image

Credit to Fantasia for the cool banner!

#94 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2012 - 09:29 PM

:kaukau: Asides from a lovely Hau? Well, I do have an orane Pakari from the Boxer set, which is pretty special and useful. If only I had the boxer.Yeah, that's about it, but I'm keeping it brief.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles

#95 Offline BZCoolness

BZCoolness
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,071 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2012 - 10:40 PM

Sparkly Ahvokii - Takanuva setGrey Hau - Takanuva setWhite Miru - Oddly enough, found it with a Pohatu Mata set I bought years agoGold Vahi - Vahki Vorzahk setOther than that, none that I can think of.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

#96 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,258 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2012 - 07:23 AM

I just recently got a TNGM and gold Kraahkan.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#97 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 448 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 09:38 PM

No, the Inika masks aren't rare. That they were used only one year, that doesn't make them rare...

What does "ldk" mean?

Idk = short for "I don't know"... :biggrin:

Well, if you have the normal-blue Ruru (not the light-blue collor of Nokama's mask), than it's probably rare, because thats a misprint from 2001.Or do you mean the Great Blue Ruru from the Karzahni set?

I wish I did for either.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

#98 Offline BrokenSwords

BrokenSwords
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 13 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2012 - 03:57 PM

Hello, many of you may not know me as I've recently joined these forums.This is my Kanohi Collection: http://img13.imagesh...cf2251li.jpgThe rares are at the top. They consist of:All 4 Poisoned Hau Nuva'sBoth Gold and Orange Vahi'sCrystal Avohkii (clear sparkly)Infected Hau.Chrome Hau (rua)Lime Green MiruBoth Copper MasksAll gold/Silver 1st gen MasksDume Kraahkan and Movie Special KraahkanAnd a few misprintsI have a few to swap aswell like the light blue Gali misprint plus a few other misprints, #2 and #4 Poisoned Hau and the Orange Vahi with Disk Of Time, I'll be putting pics of them on the marketplace next week sometime, if anyone is interested that is.Broken Swords out.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users