Nameless Folks

So these are a few MOCs who do not have names. Most of these are old. 1 - This is actually one of my earliest known custom bipeds. It's old, and it's a Piraka build (something I do very few of), but I kinda really like this guy, for some strange reason.2 - This guy's old, but this is the latest version of him; I've built him several times. I know that the Crasts on his shoulders look dorky, but I'd just gotten Thornatus and I wanted to do something with them. :P3 - Another shot of him.4 - A Fe-Matoran. 5 - Another Fe-Matoran. 6 - Yet another [albeit slightly irregular] Fe-Matoran.7 - A Toa of Iron with a rifle. This is another 'recurring character,' so-to-speak.8 - Another super-old one; since I never bought Nocturn, I tried to make my own, with a bit of variation/artistic license. As you can see, however, I failed. 9 - A concept of a tribal Skakdi. Man, I really wish I remembered how to build that headdress...10 - Yet another super-old one; some kinda demon. So yeah, they're old and suckish, but I still kinda like them. I'm not looking for names or anything, because, well, they're dead and whatnot. But feel free to bash and hate up on all my Inika/Piraka torso-ness.

Something that stands out to me are the weapons. They are just awesome. The shoulder armor on 2 is also really nice. I like the variation in the matoran, and the Skakdi's headdress looks really cool! Great job on these!

Thanks! And yeah, I've always been more proficient in building weapons than building the people who hold them. :P Edited by Tom Mc. Israel