now I can die happy :)

polip

I finally found an used TMN for 40$ from a local selling site...and now my childhood dream has come true.This is EXACTLY how I wanted the final battle to be 13 years ago! Many thanks to MaskCollector which gave me the Movie Edition Kraahkan to complete this dream!!!

4resb.jpg

3resb.jpg

1resb.jpg

2resb.jpg

Edited by polip
  • Upvote 3

Not a problem man, you helped me in getting the Platinum Avohkii! I think its only fair! Haha. I need to get the MEK again now, wish me luck haha

• Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That's pretty awesome, though I'm not sure if this is the right section of the forums for it to be in, though. I'm very possibly wrong on that, though.

Is the Makuta a MOC, or is it that combiner set thing with Krekka, Nidihki, and Turaga Dume? If it is the latter, that makes this even cooler, because I've never actually seen one (other than the picture on the instructions for it, though).

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

It comes from the ultimate dume set. I found a way to substitute the Ultimate Dume Kraahkan with the MEK because I don't like the UDK very much

You are perfectly right about the section, but technically they are two Bionicle sets, not a MOC, so I posted it here. Admins please correct me if I am wrong, thanks