• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bionicle 2001 Website Recreation

website bionicle 2001 waybackmachine lomn

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline PrismWind

PrismWind
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Seeker

• 274 posts

Posted Mar 27 2014 - 02:34 PM

Hi, so after seeing XONAR's post about a Bionicle 2001 website recreation, I decided to try recreating it myself. Seeing that I was a regular on the site, I remember a lot of details about the site that you couldn't know unless you had been on the website. I cant animate it or anything, but I can tell you the basic functions. I have been recreating the site in Microsoft Word. I would be using PhotoShop, but the only computer with it is my Dad's and its like 3 hours away from my house. I'll buy it soon though... :P So, I am going to attach the work that I have done, I have the Rahi/Makuta/Mata-Nui done, but thats it as of late. I am working on the Toa/Turaga/Kanohi/Software. I'll keep you posted!  ;) https://www.mediafir...le_Website_2001

nno1sj.jpg

#2 Offline XONAR

XONAR
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 901 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2014 - 04:49 PM

Cool to see that I inspired others to make their own recreations of the 2001 site. :) Nice work so far.

My recreation has actually changed quite a bit since I first posted it, and it's now less of a recreation as it is a complete archive since it uses most of the same code as the 2001 site did. I use the code as a base, and then recreate any images or Flash animations that were not archived by Wayback. You can visit the still-WIP site at: http://solismagna.com/2001v2. Currently the homepage is finished along with the Mata Nui and main Kanohi page. 

Shadows of the past catch rays of the future on Turaga Beach.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users