Faber's Hero Girls

It looks like Christian Faber has been having fun with his 2014 LEGO sets. His recent creations highlight the compatibility and interchangeability of minifigs, minidolls, and herofigs and I like the background and lighting he Photoshopped in. Now if only the actual Hero Factory sets would have more than one female character...

View the full article

I am fairly certain that the Friends fig head would not properly fit on a Hero fig / skeleton body. I say this because it looks really cool and I wish I could make one myself! (I also suspect photoshopping because of the cool blue highlights on the gun, which are a nice addition but probably don't exist in set form.)

:music:

This is what BZPower spends its time putting a news article up about? You can't even say it's a slow news day, either, cause right below that blog entry is one about his Art Director debut on a Lego project. I don't know if there is just a delay on when news gets put up, but this seems to be some bottom of the barrel stuff when it doesn't even have to be.

sig.png

• Upvote 1

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Wyldstyle hero: Another reason why a Stringer fig needs to exist. Black would be so much better than red.

Wow, I also thought black would have been a lot better than red, but I was willing to let it slide because I knew their was no Stringer fig.

Only now, after reading your post, I do think it's another good reason for LEGO to make a Stringer fig.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Yep Hero Factory need to make more female hero, also this is good that he use the Minihero body and use Minifigure and Minidall heads but the sad thing is that with the body armor you can only put in Hero Factory Helmets mostly and not any other helmet.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Personally, I like to see what Faber is up to. I've given up checking on his site as the space between entries is often so long, so it's great that BZP has them posted here.

This is a bit more of an odd entry, but it's still fun to see.

I too wish for more HF females. I've been collecting every version of Breez for that great helmet, and I wish there were more like it in more colors.

Does there really have to be a news story about something like this?

What's wrong with it? What would you prefer to see?

Maybe the aforementioned blog entry he made about his debut as an Art Director for Lego that was just the entry before this one? :P

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Does there really have to be a news story about something like this?

What's wrong with it? What would you prefer to see?

Maybe the aforementioned blog entry he made about his debut as an Art Director for Lego that was just the entry before this one? :P

sig.png

As much as I love Aquazone, I'm not sure how him being the art director for a theme from over fifteen years ago is more appropriate to post than him showing off something he did using pieces from current themes, one of which is a main focus of this site.