Speculations on April 1st.

Kopekemaster

Okay yeah this is some hilarious stuff right here. Very creative; I also love the spinny choices (Nixels, Benny, Unikitty).

GG, BZP. You've played a good game. Now let's just open up that box and we'll call it a day. :P

Rubber band holder FTW.

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Did you know that if you concentrate, you can make the Unikitty spinny spin in the opposite direction?

God I hope I make at least one of you concentrate really hard for at least 6 seconds

The saddest part is that the way I came up with that trick is that I fell for it myself...

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Solely because there has been so much hype around the box and it's contents, I hope that the spinnies are evidence that this year's April Fool's prank has already been carried out entirely, and that the box contains something which isn't related to a prank. Of course, it's very possible that the prank is an elaborate multi part trick.

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

I'm feeling dizzy.

Also, all hail Bfa, as he made all spinnies except for the emoticon and the skull. :bowdown:

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I like how the spinnies change periodically. Fishers had a 2 year spinny an hour ago, and now it's a 10 year spinny. Or maybe the spinnies aren't numbered by the years, but rather by the order bfa made them in?

-Rez

I like these spinnies- I am looking forward to getting a different one each time I post! Now I want to post hundreds of posts! I should make a spam thread for that purpose...

First spinny for this post: Spasm-spin Nixel

Second spinny: Red ice saw/chainsaw

Third spinny: Skull

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I actually rather like these new spinnies...

But wow those Chima sets. Even though I'm typically not a huge fan of Chima, those sets look pretty awesome.

I'm just waiting for someday B6 to get an unopened palette of Toa Mata and just say "Hey, I think I'll keep these for myself."

• Upvote 2
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Well, time to see who I got--

Oh...

It's literally just a smiling emote...

No Unikitty or Benny for me. :(

~|ET|~

Edit: Oh... So they change upon refresh... Ahaaaa, clever. :3 I like the chainsaw.

Edited by Electric Turahk
  • Upvote 1

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Nothing will ever beat Kim Power. That was a very good one XD

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'm not saying I didn't like the spinnies (I really did), but I was expecting something a bit more...pranky, I guess. Like the staff changing Meiko's member title back to...eh...well...nevermind

But the spinnies were still pretty good.

• Upvote 1
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)