BIONICLE Mafia: Requiem of the Dead

JiMing

By the way, would anyone... object to my acting as a defense attorney for suspects?

If not, I need Xae to shop me a few pictures. This will be glorious.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Why we voting now? It makes almost no sense yet since we don't have a night scene.

Does it matter? We've got the exact same information that we will when the scene's posted, outside of whoever dies. And, hey, suicide's still a possibility.

I vote MT.

-Solid Snake

EDIT: Go for it Burnmad.

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

By the way, would anyone... object to my acting as a defense attorney for suspects?

If not, I need Xae to shop me a few pictures. This will be glorious.

Burn, photos aren't allowed in topic. Even photoshopped ones.

Also, I will officially be taking count when the scene is up, but you're free to speculate on who's the killer in the meantime.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Why we voting now? It makes almost no sense yet since we don't have a night scene.

Does it matter? We've got the exact same information that we will when the scene's posted, outside of whoever dies. And, hey, suicide's still a possibility.

I vote MT.

-Solid Snake

I don't believe we even a have a sense of what will happen. No one knows who will die and man Cosby is old.

I vote Burn to die by a firey rope.

-Punished Snake (Your Father)

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I vote MT.

-Solid Snake

I don't believe we even a have a sense of what will happen. No one knows who will die and man Cosby is old.

I vote Burn to die by a firey rope.

-Punished Snake (Your Father)

Go back to killing Zero or something.

-Solid Snake

(Side note: If Solid Snake/Big Boss/Raiden doesn't appear in one of the written scenes to kill someone, I'm going to be sad)

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

-Solid Snake

(Side note: If Solid Snake/Big Boss/Raiden doesn't appear in one of the written scenes to kill someone, I'm going to be sad)

if i ever host another game

i am going to do that

raiden will come in and cut people up hardcore

2deth

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

-Solid Snake

i am going to do that

2deth

New Mafia Role: Cyborg Ninja

He can kill someone via blade time, but must wait three rounds for it to recharge. Unless he finds an electrolyte pack (or, alternatively, a month's supply of gatorade).

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

-Solid Snake

i am going to do that

2deth

He can kill someone via blade time, but must wait three rounds for it to recharge. Unless he finds an electrolyte pack (or, alternatively, a month's supply of gatorade).

-MT

you mean a spine?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-Solid Snake

i am going to do that

2deth

-MT

you mean a spine?

I was more referring to the inventory items that serve as blade time rechargers, since presumably the average villager isn't going to have electrolyte fluid packed in their spine.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I was more referring to the inventory items that serve as blade time rechargers, since presumably the average villager isn't going to have electrolyte fluid packed in their spine.

-MT

yes they will

spines are the greatest sort of fuel for any and all psychotic xae cyborg ninjas.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I'm thinking of having a gag section after the main scene is done. Anyone who wants to see an expy of their favorite character get into the mix, all you need to do is request away!

If possible, I would like to request a scene where Batman and Adam Jensen have a voice off to see who can sound the most detached from any given situation.

Completely unrelated, but it'd still be great.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I'm thinking of having a gag section after the main scene is done. Anyone who wants to see an expy of their favorite character get into the mix, all you need to do is request away!

raiden plus phoenix wright.

will be glorious.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

...Presumably the average villager isn't going to have electrolyte fluid packed in their spine.

-MT

OBJECTION! Almost nothing is known about Matoran anatomy. It is a perfectly plausible theory that they have electrolyte fluid packed in their spines.

raiden plus phoenix wright.

will be glorious.

Screen_Shot_2014_03_30_at_11_19_39_PM.pn

OBJECTION! Almost nothing is known about Matoran anatomy. It is a perfectly plausible theory that they have electrolyte fluid packed in their spines.

Objection.gif

That would be quite impossible. Cyborgs need to routinely absorb electolytes in order to continue functioning, and this sort of fuel is quite out of the technological reach of an island such as Mata Nui. If the Matoran functioned via electrolyte fuel, they would have been dead within months of arriving on Mata Nui.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

I got the perfect one. Big Boss and Rauden doing something in a mission, like in the Jamias Vu mission for Xbox.

No, that's covered already... after all, you made an entire Hitman game that is literally that.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Objection.gif

That would be quite impossible. Cyborgs need to routinely absorb electolytes in order to continue functioning, and this sort of fuel is quite out of the technological reach of an island such as Mata Nui. If the Matoran functioned via electrolyte fuel, they would have been dead within months of arriving on Mata Nui.

-MT

OBJECTION! It is a well-known fact that Matoran absorb energy from various sources, the bula berry being the most widely known. In addition, Ga-Matoran fish. Both berries and fish are rich in electrolytes! If the prosecution wishes to show that Matoran are fueled by something other than electrolytes, then I expect to see some proof!

*Court record opens up*

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Objection.gif

-MT

OBJECTION! It is a well-known fact that Matoran absorb energy from various sources, the bula berry being the most widely known. In addition, Ga-Matoran fish. Both berries and fish are rich in electrolytes! If the prosecution wishes to show that Matoran are fueled by something other than electrolytes, then I expect to see some proof!

*Court record opens up*

Phoenix_Sweating_1.gif

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Night One: The Bloody Beginning

Now... Now it begins...

Hovering above the village, the Sniper's spirit pondered for a moment whose body he should take control of. Scanning the houses, the Sniper shrugged. I suppose it makes no difference which one I choose. That one seems as good as any. The Sniper descended, phasing through the ceiling. The Matoran he targeted was shivering with fear, conveniently unable to see him. Smirking, the Sniper phased into his body, soon taking control. Hm... I forgot how it felt to have a physical body. Rather clunky, but this is the only way I get to kill people. Just then, a rifle along with a note appeared in front of him. The Sniper picked up both the gun and the note, which he proceeded to read.

You'll need this to kill people. You're welcome.

Feeling the weight of the gun, the Sniper smirked. He stealthily moved outside, taking aim into a window into another house. The gunshot rang throughout the village, as Unit fell to the ground, mercifully dying before he could realize what had occurred.

I had forgotten how satisfying it was to do this. thought the Sniper. This is going to be fun....

--------------------

No... Not again.....

The Medic stayed huddled into a corner of his house, holding his medical supplies close. During the first game, he had already risked his life more than anyone should've had to in a lifetime. Now, with yet another madman running the scene, the Medic was panicking. This night, he was unwilling to go out to help, and prayed that he would not be targeted. Just then, a hypodermic needle containing a mysterious fluid appeared in front of him, along with a note.

You might be a skilled healer, but even then, some injuries would just be too difficult to operate on. Use this when you're in a pinch.

The Medic cast the message aside, then examined the needle. Hopefully, he would be provided with more in this game. He had a feeling he would need them....

In the streets, the voice of the Pyro echoed. "HELLO! Now it is time for the fun to begin! Who will be my playmate?" sung the Pyro gleefully. "I can promise you we'll have so much fun. AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Hacking down a door with a sword, the Pyro rushed in to find Lhikevikk backing away in fear. "Oh hi! How would you like to die? Burned alive or beheaded?" the Pyro asked.

Lhikevikk gulped. Starting in a nervous voice, he said "Um, I think I'll take my chances with the second op-"

"Burned alive it is!" declared the Pyro, as flames rushed out of his hands and wreathed around Lhikevikk, the Matoran falling to the ground, screaming in agony as his metallic exoskeleton melted, running off his body and pooling in the floor around him. "I had so much fun with you, but I really must be going. Bye!" said the Pyro, leaving Lhikeviik to die in his house as he set off to find another victim.

The Medic listened to Lhikevikk's pained screams with disgust. He forced himself to stay where he was, until his conscience got the better of him. The Medic rose from the corner, walking to the door, until it too was chopped down by a certain psychotic Toa of Fire. "Wanna play catch?" asked the Pyro, as the Medic attempted to move back. With deadly aim, the Pyro hurled his sword, impaling the Medic in the abdomen. "Well, that's all the time I have for tonight. See you again~!" the Pyro said in his trademark singsong voice, skipping out of the house and into the night.

Knocked onto his side, the Medic struggled to control his breathing and prevent himself from going into shock. He grabbed the hilt of the sword with trembling arms, slowly pulling the blade from his body. Struggling to prevent himself from screaming, the Medic successfully extracted the sword. For that moment, the Medic panicked, as he had none of his supplies to patch himself up, until he remembered the needle. I'm in a pinch... I think I should use it... the Medic thought, as he slowly reached towards the needle. Grabbing it, he jabbed it into his chest with all his power, pressing the plunger down. Suddenly, the tearing pain in his abdomen disappeared, and he got up, the wound from the sword shrinking until it was gone completely. "Why did I know that I would be targeted..." he mused.

--------------------

tl;dr Unit and Lhik are dead, both were villagers. The Medic was targeted but survived. Voting will take place over two days.

Also, you're gonna have to wait a bit for that surprise. But it'll be good, I promise!

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...