BIONICLE Mafia: Requiem of the Dead

JiMing

...Okay, I can't make a list on a phone very easily, but I think Chro and MT should be tied or close. Can someone confirm this?

Voting will end in a few hours.

I'm pretty sure Chro is still one vote ahead of me, because Undescore's change of vote was from Pupwa to me, meaning that Chro didn't lose any votes when that switch happened.

It's also worth pointing out that RG never stated which murder he was accusing me of...so...I say we add that vote to the Pyro poll. :P

I'll put together a list, which someone should probably verify, and add it on here.

EDIT: Never mind, we're tied at 5 (assuming RG's vote counts for sniper)

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

No, I say we add that to the Snoper list. Since that list comes before the Pyro...

Well, we have to be certain of what crime he's accusing me of in the first place. In the same way that it simply wouldn't do to try someone for a murder because someone wanted to accuse them of theft but didn't make it clear, we should probably wait and see what RG really wanted to accuse me of before we go ahead and kill a villager along with whatever Chro is.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Taka, vote for MT, please... >.>

Willdo.

Voting for MT for Sniper.

No idea whether that actually helps or just causes a double hang (seriously, I'm confused.) but either way, you asked politely and I can't say no to that. :3

Reason:

Come on, guys. Don't take this from me. I've been unable to play Mafia for months (hosted Nightwatch, died round one in 12), I finally get into another game, and you're going to kill me first round?

[...]

mostly this.

*Edited because I wanted to get the post through before the end of voting. :3*

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Man...that's...pandering to a rather silly degree of emotionalism.

(although for what it's worth, I haven't been in a Mafia game for a couple years or so...so mine's even longer :P)

Oh, blargh. Fine. Guess I'll get my will in order.

To my esteemed comrade Burnmad, I bequeath a year's supply of Objections.

To my good friend Dr. iBrow, I bequeath a moderately decent ending to Aftermath.

To the rest of the villager, I donate my body for science (provided my execution is in a non destructive method)

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I think this is the correct vote count. I usually track the votes mentally, but that's pretty much impossible at the moment.
(By the way, Underscore, could I please get you to specify from whom you switched your vote?)
Sniper
MT - 6
Chro - 5
Ehks - 4
SV - 1
Manducus - 1
Taka Nuvia - 1
Pyro
Pupwa - 8
TBK - 2
MT - 1
Baltarc - 1

Pulse - 1

SV - 1

Just watch Chro be the sniper. =P

EDIT: It's true that RG did not specify which list that his vote for MT went to, so I'll null his vote until he specifies. And Taka, if you would happen to want a triple hang (like me), you could switch to Ehks instead.

Pweese? *u*

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

Reason:

Come on, guys. Don't take this from me. I've been unable to play Mafia for months (hosted Nightwatch, died round one in 12), I finally get into another game, and you're going to kill me first round?

mostly this.

<3

Taka, vote for MT, please... >.>

...out of curiosity, why are you so eager to get a double hanging?

-MT

I'm trying not to get a double hang - I'm trying to get a single hang, on you, so that I can survive.

And the reason I'm doing that is because the result of my effort to save Ehks would be my own demise, which is undesirable for me for obvious reasons.

Just watch Chro be the sniper. =P

I wish. XD

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I think this is the correct vote count. I usually track the votes mentally, but that's pretty much impossible at the moment.
(By the way, Underscore, could I please get you to specify from whom you switched your vote?)

I switched from Pupwa to MT.

2xu8Ptu.png

I switched from Pupwa to MT.

Ok, vote counted fixed, thanks for letting me know!

sig8.png

Hey MT

Can I have your body if I give you the burning corpse of Lhikevikk

It's still burning?

-MT

Here in Mafialand, nothing stops burning.

As evidenced by Chro's arm, which was set alight in IX and is still burning to this day.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

My vote for MT is on him being the [REDACTED STATEMENT]

:P

Also I vote Pupwa on the Pyro.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Here in Mafialand, nothing stops burning.

As evidenced by Chro's arm, which was set alight in IX and is still burning to this day.

Yeah, I kind of messed around with a powerful Pyromancy tome.

I'll be honest, I didn't think it would really work, but now that it did, I consider it a great improvement.

- :burnmad:

MT, I don't believe you to be guilty; I believe you to have been the easiest person to hang to save myself and Ehks. ;)

You seem to be missing the point of the game...unless you're guilty and are trying to save your own skin...

Logic, I don't have.

2xu8Ptu.png

MT, I don't believe you to be guilty; I believe you to have been the easiest person to hang to save myself and Ehks. ;)

You seem to be missing the point of the game...unless you're guilty and are trying to save your own skin...

Logic, I don't have.

Or it's you missing the point. The secondary objective of Mafia is getting the bad guys - above all, CYA.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND