GD Contest 2.22: Poll SEELE

GD Contest 2.22 Poll SEELE  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GD Contest 2.22: Tohu is (Not) Pleased

Vote here for your favorite entry! Preliminary voting will end Tuesday, April 1st, at 11:59 PM. Final voting will run shortly after.

3 entries will advance from each poll.

Entry 1:
haporitohuav.jpg

--

haporitohusig1.jpghaporitohusig2.jpg
haporitohusig3.jpghaporitohusig4.jpg
"Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back."
:tohu: -- Greg Farshtey :tohu:

Entry 2:
tohuav_color.png

--

gear.gifBZPower - Forum - Q & A gear2.gif
gear.gifYouTube - Twitter - Facebook gear2.gif

Entry 3:
gallery_56599_162_5471.jpg

--

gallery_56599_162_52021.jpg

Entry 4:
Hee25rm.png

--

GWdNiId.png

Entry 5:
hapori_legs.png

--

tohu_header.png
tohu_gear_left.pngtohu_twitter.pngtohu_facebook.pngtohu_youtube.pngtohu_rulesguidelines.pngtohu_blogs.pngtohu_gear_right.png

Entry 6:

sml_gallery_111674_164_267981.jpg

--

The GOD of BZPower!

Entry 7:

9r4BuKq.png

--

lvN7Hu2.png

Entry 8:

crunchytohuavatar.jpg

--

crunchytohusig2.jpg

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 4

While most of the entries here have some merit, my favourites would have to be #2 through to #8.

Entry #5's banner especially is crisp and inventive but I adore entry #2's simplicity - functional, yet it binds together elements obviously Tohu-esque with an amount of minimalism that maintains the aura of mystery and aloofness our great leader radiates.

morekake.jpg

The first entry reminds me of that one kid in class that says the same joke everyday, hoping people will still laugh the way they did the first time.

Entry 2 looks nice and simple enough to work, so it has my vote!

• Upvote 5

"... What is gold can never stay."

The only problem I have with entry 8 is that the avatar is not symmetrical; Tohu is not in the center of the hexagon. It appears that we are looking at the avatar from the lower left because the black border on two sides of the hexagon is not at the absolute edge.

Though #5 and #8 each have a great nostalgic feel and look very nice, I voted for 2. 5's avatar is not exactly what I'd pick, though the ease of access is nice, and 8's complicated, large banner can't compete with the beautiful simplicity of #2.

Voted for #4, even though I knew no one else would vote for it. :P

I liked Crunchbite's as well, though. #2 struck me as boring, and while I liked #1's sig, its av needs help.

I voted for #4.

To be honest, it might have just been because I like black, but meh.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

8 looks awesome, but 5 captured that feeling of nostalgia while maintaining functionality that pulled me in more. Both would be perfectly acceptable to me, though.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."