Guest DarkShadow

Guest DarkShadow

Hello again members of BZP, today I have a halloween themed moc for you. I am very proud of this, as it is my first ever titan moc, and he came out great, despite some part constraints. I used all of my purple pieces in him(except for a few mctoran legs leftover) The lowerbody is lacking a little, but it was purely due to part restraints. But enough reading, here he is:frontsidebacklegslegsSize ComparisonTahu is ScrewedPoseEnjoy!(and please give critisism)img0283gb.jpg

Don't fear the Reaper. I like it; the only things that look odd are the Tohunga feet on the upper legs, plus the scythe could use a bit of beef. It just looks small and frail compared to the rest of the figure; not sure how you could really beef it, though. Also maybe less red and blue pins all around. But still, a very cool MOC - purple is always a good thing.

Guest DarkShadow

Don't fear the Reaper. I like it; the only things that look odd are the Tohunga feet on the upper legs, plus the scythe could use a bit of beef. It just looks small and frail compared to the rest of the figure; not sure how you could really beef it, though. Also maybe less red and blue pins all around. But still, a very cool MOC - purple is always a good thing.

Thanks :) Yeah, I couldn't really think of anything to add to the scythe.The tohunga feet were a last resort to incorperate purple in the legs ^_^ I always hate red and blue pins, but I had too few black ones, in fact I think I used all the black ones I had on him. Edited by DarkShadow

You beat me to saying dont fear the reaper. Pistols at dawn! XD Nice MOC my man, I just reccomend bulking up the body and making the piece holding the sythe blade on a angle instead of 90. Otherwise, awesome stuff!

Did you hear?? FORUMS ARE BACK! :D

Nice one. The tohunga feet are indeed odd, tough, and I think you cold improve the forearms and hands... About the scythe, don't do much, just add a bigger blade(or combine some to do one), and extend the hold... If you can use some angled connectors to make it more twisted, it would also help.

The night is dark and full of terrors...

Guest DarkShadow

You beat me to saying dont fear the reaper. Pistols at dawn! XD Nice MOC my man, I just reccomend bulking up the body and making the piece holding the sythe blade on a angle instead of 90. Otherwise, awesome stuff!
Thanks, im gonna try updating the scythe. With the body, at that part I was kinda going for a skeletal appearence.

Nice one. The tohunga feet are indeed odd, tough, and I think you cold improve the forearms and hands... About the scythe, don't do much, just add a bigger blade(or combine some to do one), and extend the hold... If you can use some angled connectors to make it more twisted, it would also help.

Yeah, I need to improve the scythe. The tohunga feet and slightly odd forearms were a desperate attempt by me to incorporate as much purple as possible. I kinda used all but my tohunga feet on the upper body... thanks for the feedback :) Edited by DarkShadow