• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Eleven Interesting LEGO Facts

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,144 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 12:43 PM

Some of these may be old hat for you guys by now, but maybe there's some surprises too. The Huffington Post put together an interesting article entitled '11 Awesome Lego Facts That Will Make You Want To Break Out The Bricks Again,' that covers exactly what it sounds like. I knew a bunch of them, but it's always cool to see LEGO getting more recognition in the media!

View the full article

#2 Offline Kakaru

Kakaru
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Fish

• 1,743 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 03:49 PM

here's a lego panda

4573804530_e531cb6cc2.jpg

no it has nothing to do with what we were talking about we just want you to look at this panda. we love pandas

Edited by Kakaru, Mar 31 2014 - 03:49 PM.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達

#3 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,866 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 04:09 PM

I have to admit I had no idea that DUPLO and LEGO bricks were actually compatible in some way. I'll have to search some image sites to see what sort of MOC's people make that combine the two.

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

#4 Offline Pomegranate

Pomegranate
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,531 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 04:16 PM

I was expecting all of 'em to be the kind of trivia that us big ol' Bionicle nerds already know, but I was pleasantly surprised that some of those facts were new to me. I particularly like the little intro that reassures readers that no matter how old they are, this article and LEGO in general is definitely for them, and gave The LEGO Movie that neat shoutout. 

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#5 Offline Solomon Kane

Solomon Kane
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 04:26 PM

Old news, old news, random tangent, old news.

Proving once again that the folks at the Huffer couldn't write a solid article if their lives depended on it.  

Logo.jpg                                                                    There was a time when the world was plunging into darkness...a time of witchcraft and sorcery, when no-one stood against evil.

That time...is over.

#6 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 366 posts

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 04:32 PM

Oh wow, that LEGO Helm's Deep looks absolutely amazing; even though it seems like it was just put in the article for no real discernible reason.

Edited by JAG18, Mar 31 2014 - 04:45 PM.

The board game, Star Wars: Epic Duels, is awesome and your life will be better after having played it.  

gallery_111607_161_12366.jpg

Bionicle Fighter The Destiny of BIONICLE

- The Interesting Facts Topic - Name the Place Game!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users