• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

AFoL Night at LEGOland Discovery Center

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,217 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 03:47 PM

In the Yonkers area? Looking for an AFoL-only LEGO event near you? You're in luck: on Thursday, April 3rd, from 7:00 -9:00 just such an event is happening! Meet up with other AFOLs and a Master Model Builder, participate in a variety of contests, and just enjoy the center! Tickets can be purchased at the door (last admission at 7:30) or in advance through the LEGOLAND Westchester site. Keep in mind that this is an AFoL only event and you must be 18+ to get through the door. For more information, call 866-243-0770.

View the full article

#2 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,738 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 04:40 PM

The fact that they had to mention that this is an 18+ event aroused much suspicion within me...

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#3 Offline xccj

xccj
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Senior Staff Mask Maker

• 6,444 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 04:48 PM

Well, the Discovery Centers are known for booting out adults without children during their normal hours, so this is really the only times they allow for adults to show up, since kids monopolize the place the rest of the time.  :P

:music:

b-bolin-03.jpg

#4 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,738 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 04:51 PM

Well, the Discovery Centers are known for booting out adults without children during their normal hours, so this is really the only times they allow for adults to show up, since kids monopolize the place the rest of the time.  :P

:music:

Oh, I get it now! Thanks for clearing that one up!

Live while you can while there's air in your lungs. Live your life in the best way you can and die with no regrets. Life is too good to brush off, so live your life and love it.

spc_logo.png

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#5 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,339 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 05:13 PM

The fact that they had to mention that this is an 18+ event aroused much suspicion within me...

This will be a chance for us to do very adult things, such as drinking coffee and comparing mortgage rates.

13432482545_b80a31ed8e_n.jpg

Can you lose to me in a rap battle? Shoryuken! ~K. Masters

#6 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members

• 1,738 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2014 - 06:01 PM

This will be a chance for us to do very adult things, such as drinking coffee and comparing mortgage rates.

I knew it! Sorta...

spc_logo.png

#7 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,137 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 01 2014 - 12:03 AM

I thought the discussion may include ...

... taxes.

(I'm allowed to say that right)

farmanimalbanner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users