Official SBC Contest #3: For Chima!

Entry Name: Lavurtas' Lion Tracker

20140415_016.jpg

(mods please tell me if the pic is too large, and I will upload a scaled down version)

Entry Pic URL: Pictures: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=1C4F1BD9CF55F5A5!465&authkey=!AOTqdxgaNWUnt1Q&ithint=folder%2c.jpg (Click on the individual pictures to view them in full resolution, these pic's also show the special functions)

Note: a couple of the pics are slightly blurry as I think my camera lens was a little dirty, and I was having a little trouble getting it to focus

EDIT: Added the proper post formatting as listed in the OP ;)

Edited by ldd2000

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

Entry Name: The Eleraffe M9 (Miss Malone’s Magnificent Mechanized Mammal Modeled Mist Maneuvering Motorcopter)

Entry Pic URL: LINK

Topic URL: LINK

Uhhh.... Man, the contest was over like 1 hour ago, your a bit late :(, I hope the mods still let your entry through though :)

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you

Entry Name: The Eleraffe M9 (Miss Malone’s Magnificent Mechanized Mammal Modeled Mist Maneuvering Motorcopter)

Uhhh.... Man, the contest was over like 1 hour ago, your a bit late :(, I hope the mods still let your entry through though :)

The contest is still open: the topic will be closed in about two hours (midnight Eastern). There's still time for people to get their entries in.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

The contest is still open: the topic will be closed in about two hours (midnight Eastern). There's still time for people to get their entries in.

But the countdown on the homepage says it is closed?

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you

But the countdown on the homepage says it is closed?

From the first post of this topic:

Entries begin being accepted as soon as this topic is posted, and will stop being accepted on Tuesday, April 15th at 11:59 P.M. EST.

Please leave managing the contest to the contest staff.

Speaking of, it's now time to wrap up the entry period. See you all later for voting!

• Upvote 1
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!