Bioniclestory.com

Devorath

I liked the videos there, that was one thing it had over things like BS01, but I don't really use it since Greg stopped updating the story serials with any kind of regularity.

True, I have the same opinion as you. BioSector01 is better then the website this topic is about!

DevBannerwithInterests.png

I never really use it, mostly because I haven't needed to. If I needed any info about the newest story, I'd ask my brother Aanchir, because he knows it all. :P I was never that deep into the BIONICLE story, so it never really struck me to check for new content. I would, however, check out a HEROFACTORYstory.com... :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Before BIONICLE was cancelled, it was a nice website, and I enjoyed checking it regularly for updates (and the Toa Terrain Crawler was an awesome idea, they really should have left that archived!) Now, though...yeah, pretty pointless. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I just go there for the story serials now. Which have become very few and far between lately :(

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

It was good back when the serials were updated on a regularly. After that I checked for updates, which were becoming less and less common, and eventually gave up. Now I just wait for the new chapter of one of the serials to appear on BS01 to read them.On a side note, I think BS01 was a more indept source on the Bionicle world than Bioniclestory.com.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I don't mind the site, I always liked going there to read the serials than on BS01 or whatever. However I did like how BS01 did transcripts of the podcasts so I could read along the first time round. But yeah, I like how Greg did the serials on there, probably my favourite parts of the story were in those. I just wish they continued to be updated (marendarmarendarmarendarmarendar...)signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

• 2 weeks later...

It was a nice idea, but it never really got updated. I don't use it at all because the info there is pretty much on other reference sites.

Basically this. BS01 usually covers most of the info I look for. And I agree with Makuta_Of_Oz, the old animations and games should be added so you can still have access to them. But honestly? I never really visited the site often, only every once and awhile.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Should the old animations and maybe games be added to the site?

That would be a major improvement, but I doubt Lego is going to make that investment in time and creative expertise now. They should have a website that contains ALL the old content, including the books and DVD movies for streaming to organize the scattered mess of Bionicle content that is spread across multiple websites, books, DVDs, and a whole host of other content, but I have little optimism in that regard.

It had potential, but Lego was stupid (which is common nowadays) and they didn't update it.

I just want it to be updated...

My thoughts exactly!

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IT HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS!!!! GREG'S DEAD!!! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/confusedw.gif Not really, but what the heck has he been doing? Is it so hard to write a serial while doing a Lego comic once a month?

mata_nui_inc_auditions.jpg

92% of teens have moved on to Xbox 360. 7.9% still use other game systems (PS3 and Wii). If you are part of the 0.1% who still use the only real game system (PC), copy and paste this into your sig.

As stated in the topic about Greg, there's a couple reasons:

• [*]He's working fulltime on other projects for Lego such as Ninjago.[*]He's dealing with getting a family going (I believe he and his wife just had a baby recently).[*]BZP's downtime greatly damaged the readerbase for such updates.[*]New LEGO policies mean he can't interact with BZP anymore, damaging fan interaction with him.

...All of which add up to no updates. It's regrettable, but it's the way it is.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42